Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dr_Strangelove
Dec 16, 2003

Mein Fuhrer! THEY WON!

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

Take note, everyone, you can gunsling with a derringer.

fear the man with only one gun, but who knows how to use it :clint:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

"I think our team competed."

lol

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

You guys ready to hear a satanic song?
is there a quarterback competition? lol

Bliggers-
Dec 1, 2006
Back in business
You can taste the disappointment in that room

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

lol @ the guy closing the GDT super fast

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

The Patriots won't win the Super Bowl

The Chargers won't win the Super Bowl

Add that into everything that happened this weekend, and already a great season

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

Take note, everyone, you can gunsling with a derringer.

Said Soothing_Vapor's wife.

Bliggers-
Dec 1, 2006
Back in business
"Trying to win the game"

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
one week to get ready
one week
next week
try
try

boring. which is perfect

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Sour Diesel posted:

There was a guy the other day who literally closed the thread when the clock hit zero

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

"You asked me a question. I answered it."

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
you asked a question, I answered it

Oh god, I hope my heart can handle all this salt

Swedish Butt-Whistle
Feb 12, 2004

Mentally Trill
hahah ohh poor billy, Such a cock smoker.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

not gonna sit around and answer a bunch of hypothetical questions

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Sour Diesel posted:

I closed it, because someone made this thread.

Also someone make the week 5 N/V thread

Bliggers-
Dec 1, 2006
Back in business
I love how the reporters are dancing around asking anything that sounds too critical

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

Haha I didn't realize that the dude who closed the GDT so fast is a Patriots fan.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
remember that Alex goes home next Sunday

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

:siren::siren::siren::siren:
- FUCK THE HABS -

Chichevache posted:

You know who isn't as good as Alex Smith?
this guy
<---

Oh poo poo didn't even notice your av's been changed up.

Also the post game presser with Belichick is about as good as expected.

:reject: "yes.... no.... mumble mumble we need to get better... mmmmmurgleflurghdurgen...."

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

Kalli posted:

I closed it, because someone made this thread.
You made the right choice friend-o

Bush Did Outer Heaven
Jan 18, 2005

The Sweetest Payne
I can feel the rage from Belichick radiating through my television.

gingerberger
Jun 20, 2014

Gotta love my Squirtle Swag
This Belichick press conference :allears:

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

A less ugly Andrew Luck

Mughe
Mar 17, 2007

I'll tolerate you until I can replace you.
Today was a good day.

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

Terry Glenn posted:

I can feel the rage from Belichick radiating through my television.
Is that why the right side of his face looks kind of green?

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Pron on VHS posted:

remember that Alex goes home next Sunday

I will not feel bad if y'all win.

Bliggers-
Dec 1, 2006
Back in business
OP are Pats posters even allowed in this thread?

I mean this is a safe space here

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

You guys ready to hear a satanic song?

Famous TV Dad
Nov 1, 2011

there are so many chiefs players that i love sucj as jamaal charles, hussain abdullah and others

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

Sad Belichick is the best Belichick

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Bill belichick looks like he is gonna find the most isolated quiet room he can and just shout "MOTHER FUCKER" as loud as he can

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
You guys don't loving get it. You can't see the forest for the trees.

The Patriots collapsing like this means that Denver is going to walk into the loving Superbowl this year. The Patriots and Tom Brady were the only thing-- the ONLY thing-- preventing Peyton Manning from punching his ticket to Glendale in February. And it was all contingent on making Peyton go to Foxboro in January. Now that isn't going to happen and you're all happy about it. gently caress you.

Who else is going to stand in Denver's way? The Cincinnati "Haven't won a playoff game since the first Iraq War" Bengals? Please. Andy Dalton is never going to win a playoff game. You really think Baltimore is going to walk into Denver and do that AGAIN? Pittsburgh? Some middling AFC East team? It's loving hopeless.

The only thing anyone can hope for now is that the NFC sends the Seahawks back to the Superbowl because no one else in this loving league can beat the Broncos.

You are all dumb as poo poo

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

ROSS MY SALAD posted:

he knows what's gonna happen tomorrow

Look hate the Chiefs all you want to but gently caress off with this. You don't even like the A's.

Famous TV Dad
Nov 1, 2011

ROSS MY SALAD posted:

The Patriots collapsing like this means that Denver is going to walk into the loving Superbowl this year. The Patriots and Tom Brady were the only thing-- the ONLY thing-- preventing Peyton Manning from punching his ticket to Glendale in February. And it was all contingent on making Peyton go to Foxboro in January. Now that isn't going to happen and you're all happy about it. gently caress you.

Who else is going to stand in Denver's way? The Cincinnati "Haven't won a playoff game since the first Iraq War" Bengals? Please. Andy Dalton is never going to win a playoff game. You really think Baltimore is going to walk into Denver and do that AGAIN? Pittsburgh? Some middling AFC East team? It's loving hopeless.

The only thing anyone can hope for now is that the NFC sends the Seahawks back to the Superbowl because no one else in this loving league can beat the Broncos.

denver sucks

Dr_Strangelove
Dec 16, 2003

Mein Fuhrer! THEY WON!

Bill is downright lugubrious tonight

gingerberger
Jun 20, 2014

Gotta love my Squirtle Swag
Guys I'm worried Bill may go on a spree that makes Hernandez look like a boyscout.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

ROSS MY SALAD posted:

Denver is awesome, New England is not

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

ROSS MY SALAD posted:

Bengals gonna go all the way :getin:

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

gingerberger posted:

Guys I'm worried Bill may go on a spree that makes Hernandez look like a boyscout.
Bitch please they only thing he'll be found doing is rimming a MILF out of sheer frustration.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Denver is awesome, New England is not

Look who's getting ready to switch back

• Locked thread