Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Quasi or Captain Phoebus
Quasi
Captain Phoebus
Goku
View Results

• Locked thread
OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

TOILETLORD posted:

oh right atlantist whatever.

Wait that was a Disney mobien i thoight it was a knockoff

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Cream_Filling posted:

Wait that was a Disney mobien i thoight it was a knockoff

was disney.

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
i want to gently caress Chernabog from fantasia. he's a looker.

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
Let's be honest, those statues couldn't really loving talk, Quasimodo was a nice guy but he had him some brain problems.

Autumn Angel
Jan 18, 2014

I like to think that the gargoyles were an artifact of Quasimodo's imagination. It allows me to enjoy the film to the maximum level that I can enjoy a Disney movie.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Autumn Angel posted:

I like to think that the gargoyles were an artifact of Quasimodo's imagination. It allows me to enjoy the film to the maximum level that I can enjoy a Disney movie.

Stop jerkin it to kids cartoons you screwball

Autumn Angel
Jan 18, 2014

Cream_Filling posted:

Stop jerkin it to kids cartoons you screwball

Takes one to know one lol

raspy trashfucker
Jul 5, 2014

TOILETLORD posted:

she dies after getting raped and quasimodo lies in her grave with the corpse till he dies disney just changed it a tad for kids. oh right and she never really talked or interacted with him much at all she does didn't try to kill him on sight.

that's not what happens

Autumn Angel
Jan 18, 2014

Legit though, if you haven't watched this movie on Netflix, you should. It's super good, even for mature celebrity superstars like me! I won 5 oscars! Just you try to prove I didn't hahahaha

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice

Feranon posted:

I go lez with the other disney princesses :q:

Ha! Like Disney would ever call a gypsy a princess. :hurr:

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Tsinava posted:

i want to gently caress Chernabog from fantasia. he's a looker.
Whole lot of topless fairies, harpies, and centaur girls in that movie.

Disney children's movies used to be weird.

RAGE HOLE
Jun 7, 2006

Stendhal Stockholm
I got the impression Esmeralda was like 30 and Quasimodo acted like a teenager with his first crush so if she did bang him it would probably just mess him up more when she inevitably moved on to grown ups and then he'd grow up to be whatever the medieval equivalent of a red pill YouTuber was. Probably Frollo.

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
i really wish disney would bring more occult and religious elements into their movies and actually get even more serious about them than they used to.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Feranon posted:

I go lez with the other disney princesses :q:

jasmine especially. ariel smells like fish

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
A wholeeee newwww woooorrrrld!

RAGE HOLE
Jun 7, 2006

Stendhal Stockholm
Also don't quote me on this but I think serious deformation of the genitals is uncommon (with exception to cancerous growths) since it is so critical to the species. The Elephant Man had normal junk. But Quasimodo would be hard to gently caress I think. He looks like if he lied down he would roll backwards and missionary position would mean getting a bunch of raspberries blown into your belly.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Seems like he had a pretty good deal in that bell tower, dude seemed like a huge douchebag ingrate IIRC.

RAGE HOLE
Jun 7, 2006

Stendhal Stockholm

Sklyansky posted:

Seems like he had a pretty good deal in that bell tower, dude seemed like a huge douchebag ingrate IIRC.

He was a nice boy. Those gargoyles were just a bad influence. Also, the worst part of the movie.

Autumn Angel
Jan 18, 2014

I liked the Super Nintendo game more than the Genesis game. The controls were better and that made it a cooler game. Anyone agree with me y/n?

Edgar Allan Pwned
Apr 4, 2011

Quoth the Raven "I love the power glove. It's so bad..."
compare dicks obvs

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010

Autumn Angel posted:

He knew they weren't real he just invented them to keep him company, kinda like Wilson the Volleyball. This is why they all shared Quasimodo's delusion that he actually had a shot with Esmeralda.

If the gargoyles were real they would have told him the cold hard truth. That even though Esmeralda was a good person and so was he that he didn't have a shot in hell with her because he's a goblin.

Sephiroth_IRA fucked around with this message at 19:06 on Sep 30, 2014

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

raspy trashfucker posted:

that's not what happens

maybe i haven't read the book or seen the movie.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy
aladdin on the super nintendo was a good game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

:coolfish:

Autumn Angel posted:

I liked the Super Nintendo game more than the Genesis game. The controls were better and that made it a cooler game. Anyone agree with me y/n?

hunchback was like 97 or 98 wasn't it? they were still making genesis poo poo then? lol

anyway lion king game was best

• Locked thread