Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Quasi or Captain Phoebus
Quasi
Captain Phoebus
Goku
View Results

• Locked thread
Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
Do you choose Quasimodo the deformed hunchback with a heart of gold that's saved your life on numerous occasions or do you choose Captain Phoebus the handsome womanizer?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010

Seizure Robot posted:

I'm not Esmerelda, I'm gay

Esmeralda could be a dude in this version.

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
The Disney movie just made me sad for Quasi so I'm gonna pity gently caress him. He also had a great singing voice.

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
That movie made me realize we're all lovely people, because the truth is I would have hosed Phoebus too.

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010

Autumn Angel posted:

I like to think that the gargoyles were an artifact of Quasimodo's imagination. It allows me to enjoy the film to the maximum level that I can enjoy a Disney movie.

He knew they weren't real he just invented them to keep him company, kinda like Wilson the Volleyball. This is why they all shared Quasimodo's delusion that he actually had a shot with Esmeralda.

If the gargoyles were real they would have told him the cold hard truth. That even though Esmeralda was a good person and so was he that he didn't have a shot in hell with her because he's a goblin.

Sephiroth_IRA fucked around with this message at 19:06 on Sep 30, 2014

• Locked thread