Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is the best part about the Patriots losing?
This poll is closed.
Chiefs win! 92 6.31%
Sad Brady 184 12.63%
Sad Belichick 167 11.46%
Sullen Belichick Press Conference 185 12.70%
Happy Alex Smith 106 7.28%
gently caress the Patriots 227 15.58%
gently caress New England 192 13.18%
PARMESAN BASIL HAS TO ADMIT ALEX SMITH IS THE ONE TRUE GOD 304 20.86%
Total: 485 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism
Alright Ravens fans let's play a game.

Guess how many times in this game you will see Andrew Luck complete a pass and Matt Elam like 10 yards away chasing after the guy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Marketing New Brain posted:

He should be more than 10 yards away from every completion, there are rules about how close the bench can be to te sidelines.

Did we actually bench him??? I hope so.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

From a glance it looks like there's a few divisions this year that are complete dog poo poo. I always like those.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Marketing New Brain posted:

He should be benched, but I'm sure some combination of Pees and Harbaugh/Ozzie who are convinced he "plays like a Raven" will keep him on the field until the end of the year. I wish they would cut their losses early like they did last year with Huff.

Elam is pretty much the reason I think we have little to no chance at Indy, where we have never won. Luck is playing too well. If a banged up Cam Newton is beating up on Elam imagine what Luck will do. I just don't see us being able to keep up with the Colts.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

This is fantastic. It's one step closer to my dream that one day all of their past footage will have to be bleeped and blurred. So then all the Redskins "rich history and tradition" will be like WWF/E used to have to do. Man that would be hilarious.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

I want a team to announce before a season it's their last season in that city. And then that team wins the Superbowl.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Chichevache posted:

Imagine if it were the Browns :allears:

Now an even better thought. By move at the end of the year would mean literally the year and not the season. So the Browns would have this great amazing season go 13-3 and get home field. Then during the bye week they pack up all their poo poo and move to Baltimore. Then their first three games in Baltimore they go through the playoffs and win the Superbowl.

• Locked thread