Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is the best part about the Patriots losing?
This poll is closed.
Chiefs win! 92 6.31%
Sad Brady 184 12.63%
Sad Belichick 167 11.46%
Sullen Belichick Press Conference 185 12.70%
Happy Alex Smith 106 7.28%
gently caress the Patriots 227 15.58%
gently caress New England 192 13.18%
PARMESAN BASIL HAS TO ADMIT ALEX SMITH IS THE ONE TRUE GOD 304 20.86%
Total: 485 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon

ROSS MY SALAD posted:

and surprise surprise, the Cowboys look good now because of this reason

I think this might have something more to do with playing the Titans, the Bills and the Saints to be honest

Haven't seen the Saints play at all this year, but losing to the Browns is a major red flag that they might not be so good this year

Kazak_Hstan posted:

So is the league likely to clarify that it is not a fifteen yard penalty to be a muslim, or are we going with the "nah, can't be on your knees, totally not racist" explanation?

Just loving do away with the going to the ground penalty, it is so pathetic and unnecessary

The refs have the power to stop this, just start flagging the Lambeau Leap and the rule will be altered within a week. Or Goodell will start waking up with cheese heads in his bed.

Vengarr fucked around with this message at 05:50 on Sep 30, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon
I wish I had Game Rewind with the all-22 tape so I could figure out what the gently caress is wrong with Riley Cooper. I knew last year was a fluke, but I assumed he would at least be mediocre. Through 4 games he has 15 catches for 125 yards and 0 TD's, with two dropped TDs and a fumble. That's a sweet average of 8 yards per catch.

Too bad we gave him a 4-year contract or Josh Huff would probably be out there right now.

• Locked thread