Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is the best part about the Patriots losing?
This poll is closed.
Chiefs win! 92 6.31%
Sad Brady 184 12.63%
Sad Belichick 167 11.46%
Sullen Belichick Press Conference 185 12.70%
Happy Alex Smith 106 7.28%
gently caress the Patriots 227 15.58%
gently caress New England 192 13.18%
PARMESAN BASIL HAS TO ADMIT ALEX SMITH IS THE ONE TRUE GOD 304 20.86%
Total: 485 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...
Can a Panthers fan tell me what's going on with Cam Newton?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

he knows...
Yeah but then you have to watch youth baseball games 30 times a summer instead of 10 football games on friday nights.

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

he knows...
If the Browns win the Superbowl I will immediately begin complaining about the underperformers on the team even if they are Pro Bowlers, and speculate every possible scenario of a loss to the Raiders, in keeping with AFC North championship tradition.

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

he knows...
I hope you're doing ok HOTLANTA MAN.

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

he knows...
Browns beat is saying a roster move is imminent, please got be Prater.

I just looked up his stats, he's from Mayfield Heights so maybe he might possibly want to perhaps come back to Cleveland???

Bigass Moth fucked around with this message at 21:12 on Oct 3, 2014

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

he knows...

commy gun posted:

Brian Hoyer was absolute garbage in preseason. Manziel not being able to beat him out is troubling.

Hoyer and Manziel both looked dreadful in preseason (in fact, the entire team did).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

he knows...
Here's a guy, Geno Smith, great football player. Class act. Let me tell you about Geno. He'll run the football. He'll throw the football. He'll hand off the football. He's got these great talents and he's getting his game together. Love him. Like him. Gotta respect him. Coming up next on the Herd, I've got Ohio Northern defensive backs coach Chris Numbnuts. Class act. Great coach. Stay tuned.

• Locked thread