Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is the best part about the Patriots losing?
This poll is closed.
Chiefs win! 92 6.31%
Sad Brady 184 12.63%
Sad Belichick 167 11.46%
Sullen Belichick Press Conference 185 12.70%
Happy Alex Smith 106 7.28%
gently caress the Patriots 227 15.58%
gently caress New England 192 13.18%
PARMESAN BASIL HAS TO ADMIT ALEX SMITH IS THE ONE TRUE GOD 304 20.86%
Total: 485 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967

Intruder posted:

I'm not sure why the OP needs to be an effortpost, it's not like people look to the OP for things to discuss or anything

I kinda like when someone puts the standings there...but that's just my dumb rear end not going to nfl.com

Raiders can have Pep Hamilton for free

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
The 3 NFL players who didn't have it were 2 kickers and a punter

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967

DO YALL WANT A HAM posted:

One of these days we're gonna come up with a slur more de-humanizing to white people than "cracker"

Mark Davis

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967

sweet thursday posted:

This is what the Chiefs could have had in Dressler. They'd be unstoppable if they trusted the CFL superstar midget

I'm still trying to figure out that little twinkle toe thing at the end there.

It's wonderful.

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
If the Rams announce the LA move after the Super Bowl will they be playing there in 2015, or will they have a lame duck season in St. Louis while things are built and stuff gets worked out?

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967

Febreeze posted:

A part of me wonders if the Pats were always this crazy and we didn't bat an eye because "Billy Fiveaces" but now that they are stinky poo we think they've lost it. What if they never had it?

Winning cures all ills.

If a losing coach had done half the poo poo Billy has done, he'd be out on his rear end so fast. Those years where he won so loving much gave him a lifetime pass in the football world.

Much like Eli and his 2 rings.

Edit: Well poo poo, Josh McDaniels is Billy without the wins.

Athanatos fucked around with this message at 01:20 on Oct 5, 2014

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967

Brannock posted:

Honestly, I suspect this is true for the vast majority of good teams in this league.

Opposite for the Colts. They make the dumbest moves and do questionable poo poo all the time, but have had 2 QBs who hide the stink for the most part.

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
My punter is better than your punter:

http://www.colts.com/videos/videos/Name-That-Colt-Who-has-Been-a-Colt-the-Longest/60088587-b61b-4629-8f13-be65fd2ac7ad

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967

Christ Pseudoscientist posted:

Rams move to LA this offseason, trade for Brady, win the Super Bowl.

Sam Bradford continues to do nothing.

Get paid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967

Burger Trench posted:

Is geno smith just, like, not smart?

HOOK 'EM HORNS Mountaineers

• Locked thread