Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mazda6
Sep 4, 2014

by Ion Helmet
the three of us were in a car after drinking at his house. they were going to drive to a friends house like an hour or so away. my friend who was driving was really drunk and driving hosed up scary. i told him to drop me off at my car and got a taxi home. they left and got in a crash a couple hours later. the police called me later that morning. they came to my house and told me my friend who was driving is in the hospital and probably going to jail and the kid riding along died.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

please tell me where i can date this cute boy
that sucks but you're all idiots

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp
good, gently caress your friend. gently caress him. And gently caress you.

Unless this is a serious post and your friend is really dead in which case I feel bad and I'm sorry your friend died, that sucks

unless it's a fakepost in which case GOOD gently caress YOUR FRIEND AND gently caress YOU

unless it's real

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Lol RIP in peace

Drive drunk alcoholism ghost

Electric Charity
Mar 22, 2009
............was it in a mazda 6

a mysterious cloak
Apr 5, 2003

Leave me alone, dad, I'm with my friends!

It should've been the OP that got wrecked

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home
Hopefully nobody innocent (not your friends) were hurt in the crash.

Simstim
Mar 16, 2005

You just gave me a great idea buddy.
if a person dies while drunk does that mean his ghost will be drunk for all eternity

mazda6
Sep 4, 2014

by Ion Helmet

Full Metal Jackass posted:

Hopefully nobody innocent (not your friends) were hurt in the crash.

they hit a pole, no one else was hurt

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Was the pole drunk too?

mazda6
Sep 4, 2014

by Ion Helmet
no it was an inanimate object

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp

mazda6 posted:

no it was an inanimate object

I'm sorry your pal died.

Shasta Orange Soda
Apr 25, 2007
make friends with people who are more skilled at driving drunk hth #lifelessons

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

amityville anus posted:

Was the pole drunk too?

Ever met someone Polish who wasn't?

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 8 days!
I had a friend die and it was very said for me but paradoxically your friend dying isn't sad for me.

BASF
Jun 16, 2011

by Ralp
Don't worry, it's all part of Gods plan.

Incredulous Dylan
Oct 22, 2004

Fun Shoe
that's awful, man. hope you can find some people to talk to. don't go through lovely stuff alone!

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
God punished your friend for drunk driving.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Simstim posted:

if a person dies while drunk does that mean his ghost will be drunk for all eternity

oh god I hope so

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

mazda6
Sep 4, 2014

by Ion Helmet

haha

Contra Duck
Nov 4, 2004

#1 DAD
Your other friend is going to jail for a long time so really it's like you're losing two friends :)

Simstim
Mar 16, 2005

You just gave me a great idea buddy.

Incredulous Dylan posted:

that's awful, man. hope you can find some people to talk to. don't go through lovely stuff alone!

in a despondent state over his friends death OP turns to alcohol, ending up driving home drunk, slamming into a pole and dying, time is a flat circle

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
I'm sorry man.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

Vorik
Mar 27, 2014

holy poo poo

Demora
Aug 13, 2004

It wouldn't be the Enterprise without a Sulu at the helm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VastXQ_hPb0

Incredulous Dylan
Oct 22, 2004

Fun Shoe

Simstim posted:

in a despondent state over his friends death OP turns to alcohol, ending up driving home drunk, slamming into a pole and dying, time is a flat circle

haha after spider gif i'd probably still smile. who's got the video?

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
My uncle was killed by a drunk driver 9 months after having a kid. For some reason I don't feel so bad about your dead friend ,and if the one who is alive now regains consciousness just long enough to fully grasp what he has done, only to relapse into cardiac arrest and die regretting his entire life, he will have gotten off easy.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Simstim posted:

stay safe alcoholic ghost

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Your friend's death brought me this gif. I hope that brings you peace.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

the difference between this story and my driving drunk story is that i lived

lol to your friend

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YoB8t0B4jx4&t=128s

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

Hobohemian posted:

My uncle was killed by a drunk driver 9 months after having a kid. For some reason I don't feel so bad about your dead friend ,and if the one who is alive now regains consciousness just long enough to fully grasp what he has done, only to relapse into cardiac arrest and die regretting his entire life, he will have gotten off easy.

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
i hope the guy who was drunk driving is paralyzed for the rest of his life so he can't commit suicide and has to live with what he has done. i'm not being edgy. i sincerely believe this. i'm not a bad person either. drunk drivers are.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Contra Duck posted:

Your other friend is going to jail for a long time so really it's like you're losing two friends :)

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

Tsinava posted:

i hope the guy who was drunk driving is paralyzed for the rest of his life so he can't commit suicide and has to live with what he has done. i'm not being edgy. i sincerely believe this. i'm not a bad person either. drunk drivers are.

you are not a bad person

mazda6
Sep 4, 2014

by Ion Helmet

Hobohemian posted:

his life is pretty ruined from what i gather. i'm praying there's some sort of plea deal so i don't have to testify against him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

mazda6 posted:

his life is pretty ruined from what i gather. i'm praying there's some sort of plea deal so i don't have to testify against him.

i hope you do

• Locked thread