Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grim
Sep 11, 2003

Grimey Drawer
MRDR is a straightforward and brutal combat drug. It increases pain tolerance, speed, and strength. The character receives +10 SOM, +1 Speed, +10 Durability, and may ignore the modifier from one wound. Any damage incurred while under the effects of the drug is taken from the bonus Durability first. MRDR users are easily identifiable by the broken blood vessels in their eyes, tense posture, and visible tension in the muscles of the face, arms, and legs. Long-term users suffer –5 SOM.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I don't do them, OP.

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

William F Sessions bitch

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

El Wombato
Mar 19, 2008

Mexican Marsupial
I like drugs. They are good and make me happy.

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene
That feel when you smoke skooma and increase your stregnth and speed by 20 points.

Grim
Sep 11, 2003

Grimey Drawer
The Green Syringe is a drug that modifies the players screen to become green and purple with quiet sounds. However, if you poke the patient with the green syringe it slows down the blood loss.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Hoodrich posted:

That feel when you smoke skooma and increase your stregnth and speed by 20 points.

Shelf Adventure
Jul 18, 2006
I'm down with that brother

ambient robot
Apr 23, 2014

by Lowtax

Hollenhammer
Dec 6, 2005

what could possibly go wrong

Grim
Sep 11, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Med-X is a potent pain killer that can often be found in first aid boxes or abandoned medical facilities. This chem will increase damage resistance by 25%, but it also carries a 10% addiction rate, and withdrawal results in a -1 penalty to Agility and Intelligence.

Shelf Adventure
Jul 18, 2006

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

Hoodrich posted:

sleeping tree sap is where it's at yo

Zombie Squared
Feb 16, 2007

cant wait for the first professional gamer doping scandal

Shelf Adventure
Jul 18, 2006

Zombie Squared posted:

cant wait for the first professional gamer doping scandal

All the gaming websites will report it's a travesty he didn't use the stimulating nature of Mountain Dew instead

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Hey you... I got something to tell ya
Biscuit Hider
No. Do the drugs

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

If Ritalin counts as doping I'm pretty sure there would be a 100% failure rate

matrix ripoff
Mar 16, 2005

~~~~~~~
i only suck dick in self defense
~~~~~~~
and at the bookstore
~~~~~~~
legalize weed you loving cocksuckers so i can try it and not go to jail for it ffs

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:

Shelf Adventure
Jul 18, 2006

Sure, in the loser competition

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
like real drugs, fallout drugs never become a problem if you just keep doing them

Mung Dynasty
Jul 19, 2003

Why do the peasants slave while the emperor gets to eat all the mung?!
i only get high on the true gamer drug

pure adrenaline

Zombie Squared
Feb 16, 2007

whiners dont do drugs

K. Flaps
Dec 7, 2012

by Athanatos

Shelf Adventure posted:

Haha

Abandon
Nov 23, 2006
caius cosades is a god drat junky and he always will be

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

Shelf Adventure posted:

lol

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay
big goddamn idiot nerd voice: "smokers are jokers!"

K. Flaps
Dec 7, 2012

by Athanatos

Schnedwob posted:

big goddamn idiot nerd voice: "smokers are jokers!"

Why are you speaking in your normal voice :troll: :trollface:

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bjgcku27xIk

LaTex Fetish
Oct 11, 2010

i once got high and then rolled up a pure str + dex character in planescape torment and then yelled at my computer screen irl as i beat the poo poo outta people with my own arm in game

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off
do, drugs.

Dec 26, 2012

actually? dont

Grim
Sep 11, 2003

Grimey Drawer
One notable aspect of the series is Sadler's usage of drugs. Instead of potions, medical herbs, etc., Sadler uses narcotics such as hashish, coca, opiates, LSD, marijuana and peyote to heal himself or increase other attributes. The player's AP and AC statistics, represented by a heart-monitor, are also affected by the drugs. In Exile, there were side-effects, including death. The side effects were eliminated in the sequel, but were again present in the third Exile game, and the drug names were changed for the Western releases. Opiates were changed to "Heartpoisons".

Abandon
Nov 23, 2006
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2V78H1yY4yg

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

Yeah let me just play this children's video game fully aware of myself and what I'm doing, that sounds great :rolleyes:

Lima
Jun 17, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b07pO1Da1cY&t=94s

obstipator
Nov 8, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Lol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

The only game i ever enjoyed high on pot was Tony Hawk 2. Many consider this to be the offical pot smoking game.

• Locked thread