Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Choco1980 posted:

What IS in your area? Cause it's almost harder to not find cows on any of the multitudinous farms in my area. Then again, I live in the Midwest.

san diego.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whatis
Jun 6, 2012
one time i slammed the toilet seat down on my wiener and it hurt real bad but also kinda good. it would be cool to do that again

super mario batali
Aug 1, 2013

Dice-a the Mushroom
Grimey Drawer

The_Franz posted:

Just remember that those comics were drawn by this guy:

A guy so spergy that he turned his apartment into a ball pit.

GBS 1.4 - The Sperg Ball Pit

Zoe
Jan 19, 2007
Hair Elf
ball pits are lame but 100% serious I'd like to go to a playground and use the swings for awhile, I miss that

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Zoe posted:

ball pits are lame but 100% serious I'd like to go to a playground and use the swings for awhile, I miss that

i was about to ask why you don't, but you are probably to fat.

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem

TOILETLORD posted:

Not allowed within a 1000 feet of playgrounds or schools.

Zoe
Jan 19, 2007
Hair Elf
Actually I was in the park with some friends one time and we did stop at the playground and use the swings, it was fun but all the moms gave us mean looks so I haven't been brave enough to go back alone

whatis
Jun 6, 2012
swings make me dizzy now #adultproblems

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
Nine Inch Nails

Rammstein

Immortal Technique

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Zoe posted:

Actually I was in the park with some friends one time and we did stop at the playground and use the swings, it was fun but all the moms gave us mean looks so I haven't been brave enough to go back alone
the key is to go with kids and use the playground while they do poo poo on their phones

barfoid 4
Aug 21, 2014

by XyloJW
Ding dong ditching, hide and seek at night. So much win. So . Much. I wish I was a lad again

wit
Jul 26, 2011

Tsinava posted:

Nine Inch Nails

Rammstein

Immortal Technique

Actually yeah. I wish I could get really into bands and music without it being a bit tragic. Ageing music fan gets thrown in to the shame pit with "guy who is REALLY into wrestling despite adulthood". You're supposed to just decide on your loving look mid twenties and add a little more tweed each year till you die.

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib

The_Franz posted:

Just remember that those comics were drawn by this guy:

A guy so spergy that he turned his apartment into a ball pit.

my favourite fun fact about this stupid piece of poo poo time:

- he was invited to an ex-girlfriend's wedding and when they do the whole 'hey anyone at this table want to say anything to the happy couple?' he got up and went on for about 20 minutes about what an awful mistake the bride was making.

Simstim
Mar 16, 2005

You just gave me a great idea buddy.
I wish society wouldn't judge me when I poo poo my pants

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

pathetic little tramp posted:

- he was invited to an ex-girlfriend's wedding and when they do the whole 'hey anyone at this table want to say anything to the happy couple?' he got up and went on for about 20 minutes about what an awful mistake the bride was making.
hahahaha loving link

wrisque
Sep 12, 2014

I vote for adult nap time

super mario batali
Aug 1, 2013

Dice-a the Mushroom
Grimey Drawer

wrisque posted:

I vote for adult nap time

I want to be the nap fairy!

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

super mario batali posted:

I want to be the nap fairy!

pedo alert

Morkyz
Aug 6, 2013
joining ISIS

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

pathetic little tramp posted:

isn't that the same ex he spent years making creepy comics about after they already broke up

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!

Kleen_TheRowdyDog posted:

playing "doctor"
Check out sexy role playing with your adult partners.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Secks Cauldron posted:

Check out sexy role playing with your adult partners.

just walk into a busy hospital dressed like a doctor and pretend for a hour or two then go home.

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!

TOILETLORD posted:

just walk into a busy hospital dressed like a doctor and pretend for a hour or two then go home.
That's a good idea if you like getting covered with puke and blood.

subhuman filth
Nov 1, 2006

rubbing my weiner on furniture/knees

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
Having imagination...

:(

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

:coolfish:

pokemon. because making a team of magical animals fight for you is p. fun :japan:

Darth Freddy
Feb 6, 2007

An Emperor's slightest dislike is transmitted to those who serve him, and there it is amplified into rage.
Seconding dressing up. So what if I want to wear a wolverine costume to daycare work. Also Pajamas and slippers. Why is there no adult size character slippers? Why no adult fully body PJs, who no star wars storm trooper PJs for adults?

wit
Jul 26, 2011

Darth Freddy posted:

Seconding dressing up. So what if I want to wear a wolverine costume to daycare work. Also Pajamas and slippers. Why is there no adult size character slippers? Why no adult fully body PJs, who no star wars storm trooper PJs for adults?

I've a darth vader onesie. Just sayin.

script kitty
Jan 2, 2005

GOTTA GO CATTES
sucking milk outta my momma's titties

jarjarbinksfan621
Mar 4, 2012
dating 16 15 year old girls.

cynic
Jan 19, 2004

I have a 4 year old, so gently caress you all, if I want to spend all day playing in the sandpit or watching cartoons, I just bring mini-me along and go crazy. What's your excuse?

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

Darth Freddy posted:

Actually, I was at Target the other day, and this may be a Halloween thing, but over in the men's section, near the pajamas were adult sized onesies. They had a zebra one, a skeleton one, a batman one, and a superman one. I didn't look if they were footie ones.

cynic posted:

I have a 4 year old, so gently caress you all, if I want to spend all day playing in the sandpit or watching cartoons, I just bring mini-me along and go crazy. What's your excuse?

That's the secret best part of being a parent. Now my son's seven, and I only see him 3 months out of the year, but I can still get away with like, using the swing set and stuff at the playground when he's around. Or then I can be like "screw it, today we're going to Chuck E Cheese's and dropping like $30 on skee ball"

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Feranon posted:

pokemon. because making a team of magical animals fight for you is p. fun :japan:
pokemon is one of those things that people can "ironically" enjoy as an adult and everyone else goes "haha yeah pokemon was great remember charizard, man that wacky charizard" or w/e

Hungry Joe
Nov 27, 2006

DDFH
Hmm I think I'd rather just rent a kid for the day instead of having one just so I can play at chuck e cheese.

Then again, you're pretty much throwing money away if you rent instead of own.

TVs Ian
Jun 1, 2000

Such graceful, delicate creatures.

TOILETLORD posted:

Some swing sets just aren't made for multiple adults. I was visiting family for something, and a bunch of people in their early 20s went to play on the swings in the condo complex playground. I guess it wasn't anchored very well, because once they got going the legs started lifting a little and the whole thing looked like it was going to fall over.

Maybe somebody should make a Discovery Zone or McDonalds Playland in adult size. All tubes and slides and ladders and stuff.

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
Dear op,

don't eat at places where they offer you a "kid's meal."

little tip fer ya :tipshat:

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

TVs Ian posted:

Some swing sets just aren't made for multiple adults. I was visiting family for something, and a bunch of people in their early 20s went to play on the swings in the condo complex playground. I guess it wasn't anchored very well, because once they got going the legs started lifting a little and the whole thing looked like it was going to fall over.

Maybe somebody should make a Discovery Zone or McDonalds Playland in adult size. All tubes and slides and ladders and stuff.

you're not going to trick the average grown-up into getting exercise that easily, but they do have places like that here is a video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fouvwilGWc

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

warhams 40k

Some Pinko Commie
Jun 9, 2009

CNC! Easy as 1️⃣2️⃣3️⃣!

cynic posted:

I want the upgraded ball pit for adults to be real.

It would only be slightly less nasty than the ball pit for kids.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

TVs Ian posted:

If I had to guess, I'd assume there wasn't any anchoring in place, or else it was just something light like a stake in the ground. Plenty of swingsets can hold multiple adults, but they have to have good grounding, like being set into the pavement for instance, or be the kind with big rear end concrete anchors. I've had people tell me I've lifted a swing set before once I reached adulthood, but there were other factors besides me being a grown-rear end man, namely the aforementioned lack of anchoring, and the fact that I insisted on going really high, something a kid wouldn't be able to do on their own weight without help.

• Locked thread