Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

:coolfish:

WEEDLORD CHEETO posted:

pokemon is one of those things that people can "ironically" enjoy as an adult and everyone else goes "haha yeah pokemon was great remember charizard, man that wacky charizard" or w/e

eh actually playing pokemon as an adult is kinda on the borderline of acceptable

mario kart on the other hand is not only accepted by adults but makes them temporarily revert to retarded swearing children (which is why it owns)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

Harime Nui posted:

Dear op,

don't eat at places where they offer you a "kid's meal."

little tip fer ya :tipshat:

Plenty of nice restaurants will offer a "kid's meal".

TVs Ian
Jun 1, 2000

Such graceful, delicate creatures.

Choco1980 posted:

If I had to guess, I'd assume there wasn't any anchoring in place, or else it was just something light like a stake in the ground. Plenty of swingsets can hold multiple adults, but they have to have good grounding, like being set into the pavement for instance, or be the kind with big rear end concrete anchors. I've had people tell me I've lifted a swing set before once I reached adulthood, but there were other factors besides me being a grown-rear end man, namely the aforementioned lack of anchoring, and the fact that I insisted on going really high, something a kid wouldn't be able to do on their own weight without help.

That was about what I figured. When I was a kid, we had a swing set in my back yard that I'm pretty sure my dad made. It was all heavy steel pipe, wooden seats, and all four corners were cemented down. That sucker wasn't going anywhere.

The one at that playground looked like it was basically just sunk into the sand, which is probably fine for kids but not so good at adults using it at full power.

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
Saying 'hi' to people just because and generally being happy.

super mario batali
Aug 1, 2013

Dice-a the Mushroom
Grimey Drawer
Stilts

Kukash
Apr 22, 2010
being gay.

Chris Awful
Oct 2, 2005

Tell your friends they don't have to be scared or hungry anymore comrades.
Playing with the neighborhood kids. If I tired to play hide n' seek, I'd be dead/beaten/arrested by dusk.

free basket of chips
Sep 7, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Velcro shoes

Chris Awful
Oct 2, 2005

Tell your friends they don't have to be scared or hungry anymore comrades.

Red Suit posted:

Velcro shoes

crocks

Hungry Joe
Nov 27, 2006

DDFH

We're you guys allowed to have heelies? Those were the ones with the wheels...I was not

Redmanred
Aug 29, 2005

My hometown japan
:japan:

Hungry Joe posted:

We're you guys allowed to have heelies? Those were the ones with the wheels...I was not

I did find out they do in fact make size 13 Men's Heelies.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

throw rocks at cars and not really get sent to jail

got fired from Snopes
Aug 28, 2014
Playing tag at the playground.

The ground is lava

wit
Jul 26, 2011

RedMage129 posted:

Saying 'hi' to people just because and generally being happy.

That's completely socially acceptable outside of cities.

Morkyz
Aug 6, 2013
crocs aren't acceptable for kids to wear either hth

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
walking out of boring adult conversations

Justin Godscock
Oct 12, 2004

Listen here, funnyman!
I was actually OK with giving up kid things the second I discovered booze. Grow up by getting drunk for the first time, manchildren.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Justin Godscock posted:

I was actually OK with giving up kid things the second I discovered booze. Grow up by getting drunk for the first time, manchildren.

Torka posted:

curling into a ball and sobbing when you feel like poo poo

funny i still do this after drinkign heavily

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Darth Freddy posted:

Seconding dressing up. So what if I want to wear a wolverine costume to daycare work. Also Pajamas and slippers. Why is there no adult size character slippers? Why no adult fully body PJs, who no star wars storm trooper PJs for adults?

Rasta_Al
Jul 14, 2001

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
Fun Shoe
Playin with your sisters cooter and booter, OP

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Rasta_Al posted:

Playin with your sisters cooter and booter, OP

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3667737

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

wit posted:

That's completely socially acceptable outside of cities.

LA... just keep your eyes on your loving iPhone and everyone's fine.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Things I miss about being a literal baby; sucking on a titty all day long.

Otherwise, I'm good.

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam

Choco1980 posted:

That's the secret best part of being a parent. Now my son's seven, and I only see him 3 months out of the year, but I can still get away with like, using the swing set and stuff at the playground when he's around. Or then I can be like "screw it, today we're going to Chuck E Cheese's and dropping like $30 on skee ball"

I don't have children, but I have my excuse for doing kid stuff. When I go to Toys R Us and buy a big pile of Lego or K'nex, If anyone asks "Are these for your kids?" I have to say "No." But I follow it up with "I'm a science teacher." and everybody accepts it. I could buy just about anything and say "I'm a science teacher" and people would assume I have some sort of science use for it. (I do have a Barbie in my classroom. Or, most of a Barbie. She gets routinely abused in our force and motion demos. Her and a King Louis XIV doll.)

Best excuse for acting like a kid is having a lab or demo that uses toys. It even worked for the astronauts.

Alas Boobylon
Sep 30, 2014
Just grabbing people's genitals when you need their attention and when they jump be like, "lol I'm 4"

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy

Nuclearmonkee posted:

Plenty of nice restaurants will offer a "kid's meal".

yeah like applebees

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

dropping my pants down to my ankles to use a urinal

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

saying weird stuff so i can sit in the principal's office/HR instead of going to class/doing work

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

BKPR posted:

do you also use both hands to lift your shirt to chest level?

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

summer vacations

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

VendaGoat posted:

do you also use both hands to lift your shirt to chest level?

if you don't enjoy the feeling of stale bathroom air on your cheeks while you piss then you are already dead

Flyball
Apr 17, 2003

TVs Ian posted:

Some swing sets just aren't made for multiple adults.
This one was. Perfect for a college town.

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy

BKPR posted:

ever work with an indian

Flyball
Apr 17, 2003

Mariguana posted:

Playing tag at the playground.

The ground is lava
So you have to stay on the locomotive.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

Prodigal T-REX posted:

ever work with an indian

i saw a somalian dude poo poo with the door open while yelling into his nextel one time

Zoe
Jan 19, 2007
Hair Elf
Summer vacation.

Three months of running around just doing whatever with zero responsibilities. Now it's this amazing stars must align kind of thing if I get even three full days to myself, and even that's always been accompanied by a list of things I need to get done around the house and a nagging feeling I'm not being productive enough.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Zoe posted:

Summer vacation.

Three months of running around just doing whatever with zero responsibilities. Now it's this amazing stars must align kind of thing if I get even three full days to myself, and even that's always been accompanied by a list of things I need to get done around the house and a nagging feeling I'm not being productive enough.

most kids in my area get like 4 weeks at most some get only 2 weeks and that's summer break.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

you irl posted:

this is me irl chilling with my rumie

thats me irl sleeping with your mom

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

TOILETLORD posted:

most kids in my area get like 4 weeks at most some get only 2 weeks and that's summer break.

that's good, makes them get used to an adult's grind and maybe keeps them from letting all the stuff they learned fall out of their heads

ideally it should probably be something like 3 months of school, 1 month off though so it's not a complete destroyer of childhood

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

With this thread we have made evident that all goons have a pent up urge to be a child lying deep within them and that at their heart they are all still kids.

It's okay to let it out, let's have Peter Pan syndrome together

• Locked thread