Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Womyn Capote
Jul 5, 2004

Hopefully we won't have to endure Nate's incoherent stammering on normally halfway decent television shows much longer. Remember when this guy was the darling of SA posters who liked to be able to pretend they had some intellectual basis for supporting their new god the communist in chief? Well look how the mighty have fallen... Maybe he should have stuck to sucking Obama dick instead of alienating his readers by moving to ESPN. Hey, if nerds love anything more than pretending to know anything about politics, its sports... right?

What a bonehead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

i rmemebr that op

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
What......?

Did you mean to hit reply?

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

&yes you are right

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

LINKIN PARK

come on man SA isn't that bad

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

Luvcow posted:

What......?

Did you mean to hit reply?

keep up....... :rolleyes:

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

DONT CARE BUTTON posted:

sucking Obama dick

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...
is there a gas thread/ban op button?

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌
Not so much "a disaster" as "a tautology"

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

what the hell are you talking about

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
i remember when nate silver stuff was like hey maybe this basic understanding of math and trends can predict the election and republicans didnt think so

Kyrie eleison
Jan 26, 2013

by Ralp
nobody cares about his thoughts unless it is election season

Womyn Capote
Jul 5, 2004

Torka posted:

what the hell are you talking about

* Inside ESPN, there has been a lot of talk about the struggles of Nate Silver’s 538 website. It hasn’t even been online for a year yet, but from lack of revenue to lack of traffic to lack of advertising, it is already being billed as a “disaster” by some at the network. [An ESPN spokesman said Friday about 538: "Traffic is ahead of where it was with the New York Times."] More than a couple ESPN suits have been trying to pin these failures on Bill Simmons, I’m told. Their reasoning: Simmons wanted him, he got him, and the site is not delivering. You’re giving Simmons too much freedom, ESPN President John Skipper’s underlings complain. [Silver, you may recall, ran into these problems at the New York Times, another large media entity plagued by bureaucratic problems, partially stemming from a generation gap.]

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
if i was trying to coax an impotent rage boner lubed by my own tears this lack of things would seem worthy of being news to me too
daily reminder: the president is still black

Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx

Kyrie eleison posted:

nobody cares about his thoughts unless it is election season

it's election season and nobody cares about his thoughts

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

SA may be gay and autistic and a disaster, but it's no loving website, thats for sure

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

lowtax can you start "untilted polls" for the 2016 election and just make absurd claims about things that clearly won't happen

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Libelous Slander posted:

lowtax can you start "untilted polls" for the 2016 election and just make absurd claims about things that clearly won't happen

"the OP not being gay" can be one of them

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

CharlestonJew posted:

"the OP not being gay" can be one of them

haha the polls are actually dicks!!

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp
lol if you wouldn't suck obama's dick.

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Statman Caruthers

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
is this the new rules thread??

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
This thread, I like it

pretend the food is this thread and I'm the lard ogre celebrating it:

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King
did something happen to 538?

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010
I'm gay for autism.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

i dont know SA isn't that much of a disaster

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

Inevitable posted:

lol if you wouldn't suck obama's dick.

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

Zzulu posted:

This thread, I like it

pretend the food is this thread and I'm the lard ogre celebrating it:

I hate this fat fucker

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
espn and all sports are pretty much on a wane right now as everyone tries to cram into the bubble, i think we now have, what is it, 76 networks showing college football games? and the university of texas has an entire loving cable channel dedicated to showing volleyball (no one cares) and women's basketball (people somehow care less about it than volleyball). right now, the idiots at places like espn will keep pumping shitloads of money into this stuff, but as people get less and less interested in texas-san antonio vs arkansas-pine bluff, there's going to be a massive reckoning and bankruptcies galore as 1) cable dies, 2) the ncaa throws off any façade of 'amateurism' and lets the 'major' conferences pay their players, driving all the small schools like southern miss and utah state out of business, and 3) people rediscover and fall in love with chinese opera which will become the primary entertainment source in the US for about the next 300 years

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKeeTkz90AQ

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
watching football is morally reprehensible act now. have you people even bothered keeping up with the news cycles? thanks for gving all your money to domestic abusers, rapists, murderers, to physically destroy themselves for your entertainment you reprehensible monsters. i hope you're masturbating to it! *continues breathing heavily*

california roll
Feb 23, 2009
bill simmons is cool

stimulated emission
Apr 25, 2011

D-D-D-D-D-D-DEEPER
haha, yeah. good times, OP. Good times.

Morkyz
Aug 6, 2013

Tsinava posted:

watching football is morally reprehensible act now. have you people even bothered keeping up with the news cycles? thanks for gving all your money to domestic abusers, rapists, murderers, to physically destroy themselves for your entertainment you reprehensible monsters. i hope you're masturbating to it! *continues breathing heavily*

don't worry I am

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al Nipper
May 7, 2008

by XyloJW

Tsinava posted:

footballsmen deserve our respect

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A26XK9OLweA

• Locked thread