Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Aurora-Capitah
Apr 29, 2014

by XyloJW
Attempt to dance.

Drunk driving, crashed twice.

Eaten 45 strong pain tablets, hospital.

Stole other people's money to gamble with no real way of even cashing out if I somehow did win. Just gambling in general I guess.

Put out a burning tent with my hands.

This thread lololol.

Hopefully someone has some funnier, less retarded ones.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
this thread

Seymour Butts
Jun 26, 2003
I break girls in like baseball gloves
Closed a swiss army knife on my finger.

Posted in this thread.

Hayburner
Jan 29, 2005

hi

hmm I don't think that's accurate

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!
crawling out of a womans pussy even though im gay.

Aurora-Capitah
Apr 29, 2014

by XyloJW

If you weren't a mod I'd say that's a really stupid lovely post but I'd hate to then get banned with a really stupid lovely reason alongside my name.

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

Aurora-Capitah posted:

Attempt to dance.

Drunk driving, crashed twice.

Eaten 45 strong pain tablets, hospital.

Stole other people's money to gamble with no real way of even cashing out if I somehow did win. Just gambling in general I guess.

Put out a burning tent with my hands.

This thread lololol.

Hopefully someone has some funnier, less retarded ones.

you sound like a massive twat tbh

Barnaby Rudge
Jan 15, 2011

so your telling me you wasn't drunk or fucked up in anyway.when you had sex with me and that monkey
Soiled Meat
Got my hair caught in a pillar drill.

Gave myself a massive electric shock when I was 12 by taking a TV apart and discharging a capacitor.

Went to a party when I was 16, the host was a dick (fucker tried to steal my CD's), so I shat in his microwave, superglued the door shut, turned it on full and superglued the dial so it wouldn't shut off. Apparently his parents had to rip out the entire kitchen to get rid of the smell. Still feel kind of bad about that. My friends also broke a plate that belonged to his great great great grandmother, they tried to smash it into powder so he'd think it was speed and snort it.

Aurora-Capitah
Apr 29, 2014

by XyloJW
I mean, come on;

Spanish Manlove posted:

Alright let's try something new until things settle down a bit.

GBS Guidelines:
Don't be intentionally terrible.

That's it. Just don't be a lovely poster and you'll be fine. If you need more clarification then you're likely a lovely poster, but you can always see my posts in the thinktank thread for GBS rules if you want more insight.

Aurora-Capitah
Apr 29, 2014

by XyloJW

Moola posted:

you sound like a massive twat tbh

did you see my last line about hoping someone had some less retarded ones? Yeah of course you did. Anyway it must be nice to be perfect.

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

Aurora-Capitah posted:

I mean, come on;

Stabbed myself with a table while doing spin kicks, but I get 400 bucks a month in disability from the military from it!

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Aurora-Capitah posted:

If you weren't a mod I'd say that's a really stupid lovely post but I'd hate to then get banned with a really stupid lovely reason alongside my name.

like I give a gently caress about people being being sassy to me

Aurora-Capitah
Apr 29, 2014

by XyloJW

White Dog Eggs posted:

Gave myself a massive electric shock when I was 12 by taking a TV apart and discharging a capacitor.

Don't feel bad we've all done that. I've done it two or three times now.

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

I tried to be edgy at uni and when a catholic told me off for eating meat on some kind of sabbath I put his bible in the toaster.

Which was cool except bibles are cheap as poo poo whereas I had to buy the house a new toaster because our old one had bible in it.

Plus when I die I'll have to explain that to jesus who is going to be really pissed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
Who, me? As a general rule of thumb I don't do dumb stuff.

Well there was the three-day bender with that tweaky twink.

• Locked thread