Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MY BF LESLIE SAID
Jun 9, 2006

by Lowtax
thread title says it all. as individual posters we are incapable of making a post that is even mildly entertaining, however, as a group I'm positive that we would be able to produce GBS' first actually good post.

Anyone interested in trying this out? I imagine if this works out as intended we may even be able to produce an actually good thread in the near future. If you're down to volunteer for this courageous venture please speak up! No one will be turned away!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vargs
Mar 27, 2010

based on recent trends i think we need to incorporate the word cuck into our post as this is sure to be a hit with the gbs community

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy
it would need some visual aids for the crowd

probably bailey jay gifs

Roy
Sep 24, 2007
I will start:

The

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

it'll probably need something emotional and heartwarming, like a 40 year old basement dweller coming to terms with their sexuality

Sexgun Rasputin
May 5, 2013

by Ralp

(and can't post for 726 days!)

the quick brown cuck jumped over the gay plape

MY BF LESLIE SAID
Jun 9, 2006

by Lowtax

Dubious posted:

probably bailey jay gifs

visual AIDS is what we're trying to avoid but thank you for the effort.

A CRAB IRL
May 6, 2009

If you're looking for me, you better check under the sea

Dubious posted:

probably bailey jay gifs

go on

MY BF LESLIE SAID
Jun 9, 2006

by Lowtax
I'm thinking we need to start by deciding on a thread to put the post in. I nominate the lady's thread or possibly the men's fashion thread.

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

Mulefisk posted:

I will start:

The

goku

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

got cucked, I'm gay, so what

cynic
Jan 19, 2004

same but unironically cucked goku your mom im gay stay safe goodpost ghost

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Come on, gang!
I've got some old sheets we can cut up to make into costumes, and if we glue these tin cans to a box, it would make a swell car!

Radical and BADical!
Jun 27, 2010

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe
yes, this should go over very well with the community as well as spanish manlove. i mean, dude is probating for poo poo he would have laughed at a few months ago so i'm thinking the new hire fire is about out

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

Mulefisk posted:

I will start:

The

FogHelmut posted:

cynic posted:

cool

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

Draft from: 9/30/2014 7:50:36 PM

cynic
Jan 19, 2004

I forgot slam whale holy grail, post was not peak GBS 1.4

Hayburner
Jan 29, 2005

hi

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

MY BF LESLIE SAID
Jun 9, 2006

by Lowtax

Claven666 posted:

yes, this should go over very well with the community as well as spanish manlove. i mean, dude is probating for poo poo he would have laughed at a few months ago so i'm thinking the new hire fire is about out

Tell that mother fucker to get his gargantuan rear end in here and contribute to the effort. We are the content creators.

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
im just a content enabler

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
gayku

Electric Charity
Mar 22, 2009

FogHelmut posted:

got cucked, I'm gay, so goku

corrected

Nog
May 15, 2006

i'm

edit: this post is missing something, i could use some help finishing it up

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
Lots of cat pics.

Vargs
Mar 27, 2010

to make a real good post i think we need to attract as many readers as possible. i suggest focusing on the problematic representation of women in media to draw in posters from games, some unmarked game of thrones spoilers to engage tviv posters, and pictures of naked children to appeal to the adtrw audience

MY BF LESLIE SAID
Jun 9, 2006

by Lowtax

Vargs posted:

to make a real good post i think we need to attract as many readers as possible. i suggest focusing on the problematic representation of women in media to draw in posters from games, some unmarked game of thrones spoilers to engage tviv posters, and pictures of naked children to appeal to the adtrw audience

Now we're cooking with rear end.

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

stretch goals?

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
What about one of those things where you list 3-10 things the readers might never have known before? Everyone enjoys learning.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Applewhite posted:

What about one of those things where you list 3-10 things the readers might never have known before? Everyone enjoys learning.

This 10k

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull

cynic posted:

a good start but what about :

cynic posted:

literally same but unironically cucked goku your mom im gay stay safe goodpost ghost hot dog man

goatse.jpg

Chris Awful
Oct 2, 2005

Tell your friends they don't have to be scared or hungry anymore comrades.

Vargs posted:

based on recent trends i think we need to incorporate the word cuck into our post as this is sure to be a hit with the gbs community

GBS loves catchphrases, but I think a good post would create a new catch phrase. "Cuck," "i'm gay," "stay safe," and the like are so this year. We need a new catchphrase to bring in the new year.

FogHelmut posted:

Revenge-cuck your partner.

Chris Awful fucked around with this message at 20:36 on Sep 30, 2014

Think Thin!
Sep 17, 2006
step up the game: re-appropriate tane

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
why do we need to crowdsource? did Ilikedirt get too expensive?

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

knuck if you cuck
cuck if you buck

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

i dont have anything to contribute but after you guys finish the post i will emptyquote it

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

Parallax Scroll posted:

i dont have anything to contribute but after you guys finish the post i will emptyquote it

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
So the best post ever gets cooked up in our little thinktank here, but who's gonna post it? We're going to need to crowdsource a forums account as well; everyone who contributes gets to post once, change the password, and give it to the next goon who will have to wait until the next great post gets approval.

It's not account sharing as much as it is running a train on the forums.

Chris Awful
Oct 2, 2005

Tell your friends they don't have to be scared or hungry anymore comrades.

Parallax Scroll posted:

When you disagree with a post, strike it from the record.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MY BF LESLIE SAID
Jun 9, 2006

by Lowtax

exspurt analcyst posted:

So the best post ever gets cooked up in our little thinktank here, but who's gonna post it? We're going to need to crowdsource a forums account as well; everyone who contributes gets to post once, change the password, and give it to the next goon who will have to wait until the next great post gets approval.

It's not account sharing as much as it is running a train on the forums.

We could each choose a thread to post it in and post it there. This way we won't be breaking any rules.

• Locked thread