Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Problems with this story
No one would ever be your girlfriend
No one uses google plus
No woman would speak to you in real life
No one dates without meeting online
View Results

• Locked thread
ShadowHawk
Jun 25, 2000

CERTIFIED PRE OWNED TESLA OWNER
We met in real life a couple years ago, dated briefly, then went our separate ways as I started being unavailable weekdays and she was unavailable weekends. 2 years later we're both still in the same town, but haven't spoken in a long time.

She added me on Google Plus. I got a notification in the corner of the googles. I decided to start texting her again. That eventually lead to our current relationship.

Thanks Google.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Catalyst-proof
May 11, 2011

better waste some time with you
great

Widdiful
Oct 10, 2012

is she fit

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

ShadowHawk posted:

We met in real life a couple years ago, dated briefly, then went our separate ways as I started being unavailable weekdays and she was unavailable weekends. 2 years later we're both still in the same town, but haven't spoken in a long time.

She added me on Google Plus. I got a notification in the corner of the googles. I decided to start texting her again. That eventually lead to our current relationship.

Thanks Google.

That's really cool, OP. Congrats.

ShadowHawk
Jun 25, 2000

whoa hey apparently the thread posts before you finish the poll options thanks radium

Widdiful
Oct 10, 2012

ShadowHawk posted:

whoa hey apparently the thread posts before you finish the poll options thanks radium

kill radium

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

Widdiful posted:

is she fit

you are such a "lad"

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Displeased Moo Cow posted:

you are such a "lad"

but my gosh don't he know it

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
huh i didn't know that realdolls were advertised on google+ thx shadowhawk

Widdiful
Oct 10, 2012

you are such a "lad"

yeah thanks i hang out with the cool kids who go to parties at night time. its my lifestyle and im glad you accept it, moo cow.

angry_keebler
Jul 16, 2006

In His presence the mountains quake and the hills melt away; the earth trembles and its people are destroyed. Who can stand before His fierce anger?
heh, yeah we dated a few times but then i was unavailable on weekdays because i was living in a hacker house soooo...

ShadowHawk
Jun 25, 2000

angry_keebler posted:

heh, yeah we dated a few times but then i was unavailable on weekdays because i was living in a hacker house soooo...

literal truth

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

lotta good poll options op your a pretty intolerable person

Perplx
Jun 26, 2004

Best viewed on Orgasma Plasma
Lipstick Apathy
are you worried that an active sex life will make you switch to mac?

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
yeah well I got my girkfriend offa grinder

PuTTY riot
Nov 16, 2002
lol

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 10 years!)

unironic no woman would ever look at me except as a trainwreck so godspeed op

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009
Cool. My GF works in the IT department of my startup, which is where I met her.

Mathhole
Jun 2, 2011

rot in hell, wonderbread.
one time a girl i once dated added me on g+ and then i sent her a message like, 'yo what up'

she was all like 'oh hey nice to hear from you'

but then she got married like a week later and didn't invite me to the wedding

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

what a sad story

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Squeezy Farm posted:

Cool. My GF works in the IT department of my startup, which is where I met her.

cool i also call my laptop my gf since it receives my bonerjuice

MSPain
Jul 14, 2006
neither of my girlfriends have Google+

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

ShadowHawk posted:

Thanks Google.

Your beard looks like poo poo.

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

cool i also call my laptop my gf since it receives my bonerjuice

what?

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

he has a relationship with his laptop and assumes that you do too thats what he is saying man oh man

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

he has a relationship with his laptop and assumes that you do too thats what he is saying man oh man

because he met it in the IT department of his startup and sprays ejaculate on it when he masturbates

oh nevermind

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice
congrats op i hope you find true happiness in sharing your life with another

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

my child still likes your AV HP

MORE CURLY FRIES
Apr 8, 2004

haha yeah you 'got' her alright op!!!!

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

have you shown them the video it's p alright

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

College Slice

show your child the whole music video it's pretty awesome, there might be some low grade pixelated nudity and hijinx though so parental warning: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPlQpGeTbIE

ShadowHawk
Jun 25, 2000

MORE CURLY FRIES posted:

haha yeah you 'got' her alright op!!!!
idk what word fits there also I hit the character limit

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

have you shown them the video it's p alright

yes she likes the video. She likes the squirrel. But she is reminded of it whenever she sees your AV then repeatedly asks me to put that video on so thanks I guess.

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

ah this takes me back. lol I bought a vinyl copy from a charity shop not so long ago. a great way to spend £1.50

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

College Slice

JFairfax posted:

ah this takes me back. lol I bought a vinyl copy from a charity shop not so long ago. a great way to spend £1.50

:agreed:

yes she likes the video. She likes the squirrel. But she is reminded of it whenever she sees your AV then repeatedly asks me to put that video on so thanks I guess.

it's probably better than most idiotic garbage that a kid wants to watch i bet

Mathhole
Jun 2, 2011

rot in hell, wonderbread.

moo cow, when your kids see you yosposting and then you scroll to a post wheere someone posted a goatman, what do you do?

MORE CURLY FRIES
Apr 8, 2004

ShadowHawk posted:

idk what word fits there also I hit the character limit

it was a play on words where 'getting' someone also means you successfully pulled a prank on them you see

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

not a lot of goatman in the pos thankfully.

thats why I dare not venture in to the BYOB that often and I dont venture into FYAD for similar reasons also because I am not cool and/or gay.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
good work shadowhork

same thing happened to me but with Facebook and just friends. if it wasn't for Facebook out friendships would have dissolved but now they are not so

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

the pos goats are generally made up of some poorly constructed ASCII art which childs do not comprehend at this stage of life

• Locked thread