Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Moola
Aug 16, 2006
I only eat pussy, and food

but not at the same time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MY BF LESLIE SAID
Jun 9, 2006

by Lowtax

Buschmaki posted:

dam, you're supposed to just eat rear end when it's a special occasion you can't be going around everywhere eatin rear end and such. just eat a little rear end now and again but don't go crazy on it bruh.

Casuals like you are the reason the industry is in decline.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
Have you eaten Carl's rear end?

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Business Gorillas posted:

rear end wine ideas:
- farternet
- assling
- pinot griholeio
- sauvignon butt

muscato, if ur eating a dessert rear end

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

Girl on bottom, or girl on top?

You're gonna be judged harshly on this one.

President Ark
May 16, 2010

:iiam:
should i continue eating rear end now that ebola has been confirmed to be in america?

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

"eat my rear end hole"
- Red

Fog Tripper fucked around with this message at 23:41 on Sep 30, 2014

MY BF LESLIE SAID
Jun 9, 2006

by Lowtax

Windows 98 posted:

Have you eaten Carl's rear end?

He's probably eating rear end in jail right now but no I've never eaten his rear end.

MY BF LESLIE SAID
Jun 9, 2006

by Lowtax

Breetai posted:

Girl on bottom, or girl on top?

You're gonna be judged harshly on this one.

Whichever m'lady consents to.

Slush Garbo
Nov 20, 2007

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

Leroy Dennui posted:

Who cares?
I don't care!
A horse's rear end is better than yours!

cool song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cX4imivV4hQ

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
op has an assdiction

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
i eat rear end.
that's my job.
i learned the job slowly.
and now,

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
i like it when girls eat my rear end it tickle

skeletonotherkin
Sep 26, 2014

you must be pretty popular down at the county jail.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Fog Tripper posted:

"eat my rear end hole"
- Red
:yum:

Jabronie
Jun 4, 2011

In an investigation, details matter.
tell me how my rear end tastes

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
Look, if you're some little bitch all like "ooo, I don't do that..." then follow these steps to stop being a loser. Just get your lady or man friend, hop in the shower, scrub up, and then get eatin'. Life changing experience.

a mysterious cloak
Apr 5, 2003

Leave me alone, dad, I'm with my friends!

Slipknot Hoagie posted:

I know you probably have women writing in talking about sex with rappers and athletes all the time, but this is my experience with Drake.

We met through mutual friends, and we hung out a few times before he finally decided to give me the d*ck. It was at his house in California. It was really far from the club, maybe like 45 minutes, in the middle of nowhere. But every house in his neighborhood is a mansion.

Him and his boys brought me and a few girls back after a night at [LA CLUB]. As soon as we walked in the door, it was like we entered the White House. Security was tight, he made all of us give up our cellphones and sign a contract. Then a security man took a photo of our drivers licenses. MTO I ain't never seen nothing like that.

We all were drinking and smoking, and Drake took me to his room - which was GIGANTIC. He took off all his clothes, and mine and laid me down and started eating me. His d*ck is not really big, but it's THICK.

I must have c*me like 3 times while he was doing it. On after the other, after the other. I have had my box eaten hundreds of times, but no one has EVER done it like Drake. He has a real talent. His tongue went from p*zzy to butt, back to p*zzy. I think I c*me out of both.

He then laid on his back and was like "My Turn." MTO I was ready to suck the OXYGEN outta him and I did. After a few minutes he started pushing my head down, towards his b*lls. I sucked on them for a while and he pushed me down FURTHER to his butt hole. I never did that before, but it was Drake do I'm not gonna lie I did it.

It was weird eating a man's butt like that, but I'm a freak, and it was Drake LOL. He was laying there on the bed with his leg spread open and my face in his butt and his legs shaking. I wish I had a camera and could see what was happening from far back.

But MTO, my review of Drake is incomplete cause I never really got the d*ck. I'm embarrassed to say it, but Drake enjoyed getting his butt ate so much that he n*tted. All over my new weave. I can't really complain though cause the man has a tongue of GOLD and I already got 3 nuts.

After it was over he was cool. He told me that I could take a shower in his bathroom, but that there were cameras everywhere so I shouldn't try and steal ish.

He would text me every now and then when he came to [HER TOWN] but we never got to meet up. He always changed his mind :(. I'm getting back at him though by sending you thins. I'm pretty sure he doesn't want the world to know he likes his butt eaten.

Requesting Drake fisting audio

wane tendo
Mar 19, 2005

Buglord
if you can get your ear on the inside of their thigh right on the femoral artery, while you tounge flick the rear end in a top hat if you're doing the job right, you can hear their pulse quicken. this primal connection to the heart through the rear end can bring your own heart into tune with theirs. this can in turn awake a phantom sensation in your own rear end of your own tonge. full circle this can become incredibly powerful and make your dick cum hard without any other stimulation.

BASF
Jun 16, 2011

by Ralp
I eat all kinds of rear end in a top hat. Tight or loose, putrid or bleach fresh. gently caress, I don't even care about haemorrhoids, just gives me something to work with.
Some people might say i'm a bit messed up.

BrawndoTQ
Oct 18, 2001
I recently had to help my SO through a hemorrhoid this thread is disgusting. Esp once you get past your 20s. Ugh.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
Are there normal rear end condiments?

Like BBQ or Buffalo?

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW

brizna posted:

I recently had to help my SO through a hemorrhoid this thread is disgusting. Esp once you get past your 20s. Ugh.

it is possible to maintain a pretty lil butthole your entire life how large is your so and how long did it take to find his butthole

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
Sous vide a lil rear end for dinner tonight

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Do you get rear end worms in your mouth

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Donkey doesn't taste very good hth

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

yea muthafucka i eat everythang i eat the pussy i eat the butt i eat every muthafucken thang

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
your rear end is grass and i'm the lawnmower

Kikka
Feb 10, 2010

I POST STUPID STUFF ABOUT DOCTOR WHO
THE SMELL OF rear end in a top hat

AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO LIKES IT???

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

i <3 it when i'm eating rear end and they fart. i pretend it's gross but im actually ROCK HARD.

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms

Kikka posted:

THE SMELL OF rear end in a top hat

AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO LIKES IT???

smells like victory

MY BF LESLIE SAID
Jun 9, 2006

by Lowtax
I eat rear end. Simple truth.

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
its a guiding principle in my life

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp
atm cards have provided many with the benefits of paperless transactions and bidding on ebay.

now the same great people bring you the revolutionary paypass for swipeless pos transactions. whether eating out, or at the pump, wave goodbye to swiping forever!

MY BF LESLIE SAID
Jun 9, 2006

by Lowtax

Izumi Konata posted:

atm cards have provided many with the benefits of paperless transactions and bidding on ebay.

now the same great people bring you the revolutionary paypass for swipeless pos transactions. whether eating out, or at the pump, wave goodbye to swiping forever!

Seems like eating rear end has paid for itself.

escalator incident
Oct 1, 2005

Sorry for the convenience.
Fun Shoe
this thread changed my life. thank you OP

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
I ate a sandwich of pure meat; an
enormous sandwich of human flesh,
I noticed, while I was chewing on it,
it also included a dirty rear end in a top hat.
-Allen Ginsberg

MY BF LESLIE SAID
Jun 9, 2006

by Lowtax

needs bigger boat posted:

this thread changed my life. thank you OP

*does the official handwave of rear end eaters*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

MY BF LESLIE SAID posted:

*does the official handwave of rear end eaters*

is knowledge of the rear end eater handshake granted after you mail in your rear end certificate or is it a biological memory implanted in your brain from eating an rear end?

• Locked thread