Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AdvancesMONKEY
Mar 30, 2010

by Lowtax
Right now some men or women are being enslaved so some men or women who's lovely parents raised them to be 'cops' can get a big inflated paycheck. Do you approve? We should make this clear by pointing out to every cop we have met how their own children deserve to be killed for what they have done. it's something like over half of copscum come from copscum families. Can you think of what marries that? gently caress. Free drug dealers and give drug warrior children the lifetime bill.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NiceGuy
Dec 13, 2006

This is my BOOMSTICK
College Slice
On the other hand, gently caress you OP

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

I support Medical Crack rock OP.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

don't make anything clear to cops ever because they'll bend you over and gently caress you with it

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004
actually I think you'll find cops aren't paid very well, the median pay is $52K/year which isn't enough to support a family of 3 imo

well maybe if you live in the ghetto and eat beans and rice every day, but that sucks

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

counterpoint: the drug war is cool

AdvancesMONKEY
Mar 30, 2010

by Lowtax
L O O L. Reemeber how much you laughed at reefer madness. Cop scum took that seriously, and then got a 60k a year job making themselves the 'protectors' of our communities regurgitating the poo poo they heard. Right now our 'heros are keeping 'dabs' away from our our community. As millienals how can the word on the street be anything but 'if you are a cop under 40, you need to watch your kids die in pain, because you have betrayed everyone of value who came after you" like military folk at least have the self-responsibility to know they are being lovely, and they tend to own up too it ,cop-scum on the other hand? There is nothing law enforcement has done of value for the last 40 years.

Roy
Sep 24, 2007
I thought it was a p good movie, especially when Robert DeNiro's character shoots that guy in the nuts

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp
the guy who manages the drugstore meatshield front makes about as much as an entry-level bean counter in the inner sanctum, behind the pharmacy desk. the head pharmacist makes in a month what the cashier makes in a year, and gets paid vacation, medical, dental, and 401k.

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
Requiem for a dream is the reefer madness of our age.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
Drugs are bad

Dont get caught with them

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp
the guy guarding the armored car makes minimum wage, and cannot have any outstanding debt, loans, or mortgages.

MegaGatts
Dec 12, 2004

The Enteroctopus dofleini, also known as the giant Pacific octopus (GPO) or North Pacific giant octopus, is a large marine cephalopod belonging to the phylum Mollusca and is tripping balls.
I think the drug war is bad but I also think there needs to be police officers. Well, hope this added to the conversation bye.

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
same

(i literally and unironically agree)

E: with the op. Not the puss who posted before me

BASF
Jun 16, 2011

by Ralp
Stop harshing my buzz, dude.

Tubgirl Cosplay
Jan 10, 2011

by Ion Helmet
imo cops should be hanged by the neck until dead

Whatev
Jan 19, 2007

unfading

ashgromnies posted:

actually I think you'll find cops aren't paid very well, the median pay is $52K/year which isn't enough to support a family of 3 imo

well maybe if you live in the ghetto and eat beans and rice every day, but that sucks
hahaha 75% of Americans make under $50k, dog

Yivgev
May 19, 2004

i brought my +1 ak-47

cops are cool :twisted:

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
people who don't smoke weed should be euthanized. just putting it out there. it will be like equilibrium except instead of a pill, a pistol-kung-fu cop will bust the gently caress in and murder you if ur not tokin at certain specific times of the day (4:20).

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
what a failed paradigm

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

wars have been getting a bad rap since Vietnam, Iraq, War on Terror, maybe there would be a better perception if we called it a Drug Jihad

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004

Whatev posted:

hahaha 75% of Americans make under $50k, dog

that still doesn't mean it's a lot of money :confused: your average American is also mired in debt. Give America A Raise. imo median household income should be equivalent to what $100k gets you right now, obv inflation would change the purchasing power of a dollar in that case. i just believe hardworking americans should be comfortable and we can ensure that by monitoring and controlling the flow of money so it doesn't become hyper-concentrated in the hands of the grossly weàlthy.

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004
i made 50K when I was 18 and it was hard enough then. i can't imagine trying to pay off my student loans and everything else on that kind of salary. it's not much.

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

FogHelmut posted:

wars have been getting a bad rap since Vietnam, Iraq, War on Terror, maybe there would be a better perception if we called it a Drug Jihad

Drug Jihad is where the faithful to drugs go forth and put those opposed to the truth and light of drugs to the sword.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

ashgromnies posted:

i made 50K when I was 18 and it was hard enough then. i can't imagine trying to pay off my student loans and everything else on that kind of salary. it's not much.

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

war on drugs aren't that good of a band, I prefer kurt vile's solo stuff

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004

unempathetic republican FYGM scum

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
more like not givin' a poo poo about cops making "only" 50k to intimidate the people making less than 50k

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004

gary oldmans diary posted:

more like not givin' a poo poo about cops making "only" 50k to intimidate the people making less than 50k

A) #notallcops, B) there are a issues of class & privilege you are glossing over to make that point. maybe if cops were paid more and had higher education standards, there would be less cops that hated their lives working the job and making things terrible for everyone

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
b) potential class and privilege issues as indicated by your "maybe" and a) we'll cry for the "good" cops when they stop covering for the "bad" cops
and b.2) "standards" lol -the problem isnt necessarily the low floor but there actually being a low ceiling for intelligence to become a cop
an immediate implication is that being more easily corruptable and coerced is actually selected for as desirable

please go on how you will fix a workforce with an ingrained herd corruption by means of: money it will be ridiculous but ill listen

you put out the fire before throwing money at the problem

addendum: gently caress the police

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

lmao not only do cops rule your dumb lives but they make more than you too

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
yesterday i saw a cop speeding along with his siren on up to 2 blocks from a mcdonalds drive-through that he slipped into all casual
the heroes of daily life i tell you

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
Our brave boys in blue take down a dangerous granny in the war on drugs. God bless 'em.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/10/01/us/florida-police-tase-woman/index.html

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

good game for the hardware, made math class bearable

The Droid
Jun 11, 2012

i dunno op

Alas Boobylon
Sep 30, 2014
itt people butthurt about marijuana citations

flashy_mcflash