Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

kapparomeo posted:

Neither of these are appropriate for the referendum. It didn't fail because it ran successfully; it wasn't rejected because of the remarkably high turnout. Outside a bit of :tinfoil: Twittering about how votes were stacked in boxes, everyone agrees that democracy was done.

Why are you saying it failed?

Actually the referendum did fail, in a big way, don't abuse semantics.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Rapey Joe Stalin posted:

So you're advertising that you are raising money claiming a specific charitable cause, which you admit here you have no actual intent of using the money for. I'm sure there's a word for that. I think it begins with "f".

I can't think what it is at the moment though, I just keep coming back round to "loving idiot."

Sounds like fraud and lies to me.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Jose posted:

It seems like the tories are getting all their really insane stuff into the public now knowing that nobody will pay attention because either they lose the election so it doesn't matter or its a bit too early and UKIP are dominating the headlines instead

Sounds like the case doesn't it.

• Locked thread