Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Glasgow Kiss
Dec 12, 2007

Oh, put that thing away, Samurai. We all know what's going to happen. You'll swing your sword, I'll fly away, and probably say something like, "I'll be back, Samurai!" And then I'll flutter over the horizon and we probably won't see each for... about a week. And then we'll do the same thing again.

Turfahurf posted:

I work at a fast food restaurant and the Fatman of Youtube fame lives in my city and comes in pretty regularly. I've shown most of my coworkers his videos.

HEEEEEEEEEEEY FOLKS FATMAN OVER HERE AND I'M GOING TO EAT A BUCKET OF LARD

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buff Baby
Jan 7, 2008

As a human being, I'm embarrassed.

who is this goony motherfucker

SweetMercifulCrap!
Jan 28, 2012
Lipstick Apathy
eat my meal but with a renewed boost of self esteem

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

"The world is a hellish place, and bad writing is destroying the quality of our suffering."
I pull out a tiny, cheap .22 Short revolver (one with a rickety grip that likes to split apart if the screw loosens) and shove the barrel in the face of the nearest "lard-o".

"GIVE ME YOUR FOOD!" I command him. "NOW!"

The obese are an inherently weak and impotent people, so he instantly complies--but not without violently relieving himself in his pants. The smell of hot, salted potatoes mingles with the stench of runny poo poo forcing its way between sweaty, unwashed crotch folds.

Using an arm, I drag and scoop all of his food into a trash bag that I have brought with me. And then I move on to the next customer.

She's a beaut, too. Upon hearing the commotion, she ducked down into her tray and began shoveling food into her maw as quickly as possible. This is a survival mechanism of the obese--sort of a "might as well crash the plane into the mountain" effort.

"OPEN YOUR MOUTH!" She resists, so I jam a salt shaker between her lips and twist; the top snaps off and several tablespoons of salt spill into her mouth. Even she instantly retches, spitting up half-chewed burgs and fries. Afterwards, she looses a heavy, mournful sound.

But all of it goes into the trash bag: The food on the tray, the food that spilled on the table--even the food that came out of her mouth. All of it.

I bound over the divider and drop down next to a gargantuan Asian man who is in the middle of singlehandedly defeating a 100-count of Chicken McNuggs. It's pretty clear that he's already lost himself in those nuggs--it probably even happened before number 25 or 30. He's got this solemn look and these glazed eyes as he stares into a giant golden-brown mound of them. He's in over his head. Should've started smaller.

"Put the nuggs in the bag, Jackie Chan." I say it coolly, like some sort of James Dean or Fast Food Robin Hood. I'd backhand a soda machine and it would start back up. I'd ride a dirt bike over a swimming pool filled with fish fillets. Everybody would cheer and I'd celebrate by loving a chocolate frosty in the bathroom.

He chokes on a nugg and the sound startles me; I yank on the trigger and a minuscule .22 short round--barely a pellet--blasts through his neck. "Oh my god!" I cry. The arterial blood oozes out like ketchup. He dies like a balloon very slowly losing air, while I lean over and scoop up the remainder of his nuggs. He reaches out and feebly grabs at my wrists and nuggs, and I slap his hands away. In all of the slow chaos, he finds a lone nugg and lifts it up to his mouth. I snatch it out of his fat fingers and throw it in the trash bag.

No time for pity. No time for remorse.

Every nugg counts in this post-recession world.

Cream-of-Plenty fucked around with this message at 08:56 on Oct 1, 2014

9goats dead
Mar 25, 2010

BEAUTIFUL! GORGEOUS! EXCITING!
as a vegetarian so i wouldnt be in any fast food restaurant tbh

tetsuo
May 12, 2001

I am a shaman, magician
I collect my senses and withdraw from my judgmental and ugly interpretation of my surroundings, feeling briefly ashamed that although I profess to be a kind soul I still experience these moments of blind hatred, where I fail to look upon my fellow humans with love and understanding. The feeling washes over me and through me and I know I must meditate more on compassion. Om.

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

"The world is a hellish place, and bad writing is destroying the quality of our suffering."

9goats dead posted:

as a vegetarian so i wouldnt be in any fast food restaurant tbh

Is that because you're too weak to leave the house or???

9goats dead
Mar 25, 2010

Cream-of-Plenty posted:

Is that because you're too weak to leave the house or???

i'll loving rape u B*tch...u REALLY dont want to gently caress w/ me.

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

I just find it amusing that doctors have determined that lard is one of the healthiest things a person can eat, and vegetarians have a diet that is almost 100% devoid of lard (except for some Indian taint sweat that is derived from beans or some other such crap and possesses trace elements of lard). Here are all of these vegetarian elitists, somehow attempting to look down at us while they sit in the grass and gnaw on reeds and fornicate with trees and pound dirt while writing misguided manifestos on how Pica is actually indicative of a healthy immune system and you can get all of your minerals and vitamins from sucking on pebbles.

Idiot moron disphits.

9goats dead
Mar 25, 2010

Cream-of-Plenty posted:

I just find it amusing that doctors have determined that lard is one of the healthiest things a person can eat, and vegetarians have a diet that is almost 100% devoid of lard (except for some Indian taint sweat that is derived from beans or some other such crap and possesses trace elements of lard). Here are all of these vegetarian elitists, somehow attempting to look down at us while they sit in the grass and gnaw on reeds and fornicate with trees and pound dirt while writing misguided manifestos on how Pica is actually indicative of a healthy immune system and you can get all of your minerals and vitamins from sucking on pebbles.

Idiot moron disphits.

i'm gay

Outpost22
Oct 11, 2012

RIP Screamy You were too good for this world.
>check inventory

where are the ms paint pictures at? :confused:

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry
Is that fatman dude drunk or retarded?

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry

Turfahurf posted:

I work at a fast food restaurant and the Fatman of Youtube fame lives in my city and comes in pretty regularly. I've shown most of my coworkers his videos.

http://youtu.be/zkKuvAJJ1O8?list=UU0qAHln41zYoC9OyzElAHVQ

Nick Rivers
Nov 23, 2004
/pizza

salty fries make me cry
Oct 3, 2007

~~i'm outside ur window~~
~throwin bricks at teh moon~

drilldo squirt posted:

Is that fatman dude drunk or retarded?

Based on my interactions with him I think he's autistic or something. Definitely not drunk or on drugs.

Cuniculous
Apr 23, 2007

kill people burn shit fuck school
How stoned am I in this story? Because that will definitely affect my shame level.

Glasgow Kiss
Dec 12, 2007

Oh, put that thing away, Samurai. We all know what's going to happen. You'll swing your sword, I'll fly away, and probably say something like, "I'll be back, Samurai!" And then I'll flutter over the horizon and we probably won't see each for... about a week. And then we'll do the same thing again.
WHOOAHOHAA FOLKS IM GOING TO EAT THIS WAREHOUSE PALLET OF TACOS

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Buff Baby posted:

who is this goony motherfucker
i too want to know

every time i see the animation i imagine him saying, "ooh! delectable!"

vermeul
Sep 14, 2014

Free Acid

BASF posted:

Masturbate with the ketchup

If this was a Mcdonalds I would def go with the Mcchicken sauce instead much better texture for your strokes.

hitchensgoespop
Oct 22, 2008

Cream-of-Plenty posted:

I pull out a tiny, cheap .22 Short revolver (one with a rickety grip that likes to split apart if the screw loosens) and shove the barrel in the face of the nearest "lard-o".

"GIVE ME YOUR FOOD!" I command him. "NOW!"

The obese are an inherently weak and impotent people, so he instantly complies--but not without violently relieving himself in his pants. The smell of hot, salted potatoes mingles with the stench of runny poo poo forcing its way between sweaty, unwashed crotch folds.

Using an arm, I drag and scoop all of his food into a trash bag that I have brought with me. And then I move on to the next customer.

She's a beaut, too. Upon hearing the commotion, she ducked down into her tray and began shoveling food into her maw as quickly as possible. This is a survival mechanism of the obese--sort of a "might as well crash the plane into the mountain" effort.

"OPEN YOUR MOUTH!" She resists, so I jam a salt shaker between her lips and twist; the top snaps off and several tablespoons of salt spill into her mouth. Even she instantly retches, spitting up half-chewed burgs and fries. Afterwards, she looses a heavy, mournful sound.

But all of it goes into the trash bag: The food on the tray, the food that spilled on the table--even the food that came out of her mouth. All of it.

I bound over the divider and drop down next to a gargantuan Asian man who is in the middle of singlehandedly defeating a 100-count of Chicken McNuggs. It's pretty clear that he's already lost himself in those nuggs--it probably even happened before number 25 or 30. He's got this solemn look and these glazed eyes as he stares into a giant golden-brown mound of them. He's in over his head. Should've started smaller.

"Put the nuggs in the bag, Jackie Chan." I say it coolly, like some sort of James Dean or Fast Food Robin Hood. I'd backhand a soda machine and it would start back up. I'd ride a dirt bike over a swimming pool filled with fish fillets. Everybody would cheer and I'd celebrate by loving a chocolate frosty in the bathroom.

He chokes on a nugg and the sound startles me; I yank on the trigger and a minuscule .22 short round--barely a pellet--blasts through his neck. "Oh my god!" I cry. The arterial blood oozes out like ketchup. He dies like a balloon very slowly losing air, while I lean over and scoop up the remainder of his nuggs. He reaches out and feebly grabs at my wrists and nuggs, and I slap his hands away. In all of the slow chaos, he finds a lone nugg and lifts it up to his mouth. I snatch it out of his fat fingers and throw it in the trash bag.

No time for pity. No time for remorse.

Every nugg counts in this post-recession world.

Did anyone read this? seems a shame that someone put so much effort into something most people will just skip over?

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke

hitchensgoespop posted:

Did anyone read this? seems a shame that someone put so much effort into something most people will just skip over?

i read it, it was good

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Ask for it to go, go out to my car and shudder violently.

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
keep driving out of Louisiana

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
GO EAST

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
Loudly complain about my sub-par meal and start recording the situation with my iPhone and post a video about it later on my atheist YouTube channel.

Yivgev
May 19, 2004

i brought my +1 ak-47

Turfahurf posted:

aaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww hell fuckin bitch rear end yea fokes....

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

obese people eat more food. therefore they have more experience with food. they still choose to eat here. seems pretty easy to me op.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

BKPR posted:

obese people eat more food. therefore they have more experience with food. they still choose to eat here. seems pretty easy to me op.
ha! op... owned by logic

Priestess Cashmere
Oct 9, 2012

Yikesaroo
i order a litre of diet cola

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

What other customers? I'm completely overwhelmed by the hand-wringing anxiety of waiting for my "food."

Shadow
Jun 25, 2002

a hole-y ghost posted:

i too want to know

every time i see the animation i imagine him saying, "ooh! delectable!"

Yeah, who is that fat disgustoid?

Medium Cool
Dec 27, 2006

Yr sister is a beauty when she's naked
Grimey Drawer

Command Ant posted:

Put on my Slim Goodbody outfit and sing a song about eating right.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvP1E2WJ48o

I have only ever watched this while I was sitting in my house with a portable tv waiting out a tornado as a child and that was a v. traumatic experience and you just fuckin triggered me shitlord

PenguinBob
Oct 12, 2000
peep oop

KennyLoggins
Dec 3, 2004
Welcome to the Danger Zone
me irl:

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

BKPR posted:

idk in my experience most fat people just eat a lot of lovely food and actually have a crap palette

not all, but most I've met. one lady I knew was super fat and literally only ate chicken nuggets, pizza, burgers with no lettuce or tomato or anything just the meat and the cheese and the bread, etc. Like a literal 8 year old.

she never ate any 'rabbit food'

crotchgobbler
Jul 25, 2007

im an 07 lol
> Eat Big Mac.

Francis Baconator
Jul 11, 2008

Thanks for the avatar man!
start getting gay. time's a-wastin'

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Outpost22 posted:

>check inventory

where are the ms paint pictures at? :confused:

Let me help OP out a little.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShaqDiesel
Mar 21, 2013

hitchensgoespop posted:

I enjoy cream's weird stories. I'd like to see one involving the cast of Friends where Ross gets tortured or something. I hate that loving show. "Very funny" my rear end.

• Locked thread