Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

I mean, if you're a successful actress and you go out of the house in a skirt and without underwear, knowing that paparazzi are just waiting for opportunities like this and that it has happened many times before, then there's really nobody you can blame for it but yourself.
Garlic and onions, man. Garlic and onions. Put them in everything, love them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

I mean, if you're a successful actress and you go out of the house in a skirt and without underwear, knowing that paparazzi are just waiting for opportunities like this and that it has happened many times before, then there's really nobody you can blame for it but yourself.

paranoid randroid posted:

you have just put garlic and onions in a cake, and officially hosed Up. would you like your possessions identified
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tarte_flamb%C3%A9e

:smuggo: Check and mate, bitch.

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

thats not a cake, thats basically french pizza.
It's Flammkuchen. It says cake right in the name. It's not my fault if you're too provincial for that sort of thing. :colbert:

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

urinal cakes also have "cake" in their name, that doesnt mean im gonna take one to a birthday party
Alright, that argument goes to you. Still a loving tasty cake, though. If meat pies can be pies, then onions can be cake. I stand to that.

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

The best garlic is pickled garlic. It's sweet and sour and pleasantly garlicky without being overpowering, it isn't spicy at all anymore. You can eat a whole jar of it if you want. Afterwards, farting in someone's general direction will make them unconscious within seven seconds, that's a bonus.

• Locked thread