Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
if you feed a chicken garlic for a month, does its meat taste like garlic?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
fresh garlic > granulated garlic > dried garlic slices > garlic powder > garlic salt

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
if you use that nasty rear end jarred minced garlic packed in oil just kill yoiurself

OXBALLS DOT COM fucked around with this message at 16:17 on Oct 1, 2014

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Jonny 290 posted:

the 10" chef's knife from chicago cutlery or whatever at walmart is a good choice for a general beater kitchen knife until you are ready for like the $300 tier

learn to sharpen and its pretty fuckin good

oh and when you inevitably drop it and whang the tip off, you're out twenty bucks instead of henckels money or whatever

best reasonably priced knife:
http://www.swissarmy.com/us/app/product/Cutlery/Category/Chef-s/8-Fibrox-Chef-s-Knife/47520

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
theres no way to get the smell off completely except a scrub with fine sandpaper

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
or rub with stainless steel whatever

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Shnag posted:

Is all garlic made equal? I usually get a sleeve of three for like a $1.50, but is there some expensive exotic versions that a plebeian like me could never hope to try? Because its a "if you have to ask you can't afford it" type deal. I pretty sure I saw at least two types of garlic at the local grocery store.

dont buy chinese garlic, its poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

redshirt posted:

I have a friend who's convinced garlic is the cure for all sickness, preventing cancer, healthy skin, etc etc. Even keeping mosquitoes away. As such he consumes massive amounts of garlic and when he sweats or hasn't showered, the smell. The smell is like nothing I've ever smelled on a person. Beyond description.

isi this how indian food works too?

• Locked thread