Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pseudorandom
Jun 16, 2010

Yam Slacker
My apartment management has just informed me that it has decided to force me to move to another location in the complex. :froggonk: They apparently want to empty my partially filled apartment (3rd room unoccupied), and consolidate me and my roommate into other un-rented rooms elsewhere. I'm in the middle of classes and I really do not want to move—had I wanted to, I wouldn't have renewed my lease along with a higher rent—so, naturally, I'm quite frustrated.

What should I do to express my anger and frustration that won't get me in legal/financial trouble as a result?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

you dont need revenge, son

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
Burn the evidence

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

you jsut need to get out

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Why don't you make a serious tumblr blog about it?

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
go viral with grassroots user content. also maybe synergy but that could be a different thing

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

combine memes by fusing get out frog with kermit drinking the tea

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Try posting a thread on a relevant site like Reddit or Imgur

Definitely not on SA

CAMP FARTING ROCKS
Jan 14, 2005

if you lived in a country with actual rights for tenants then I'd tell you to exercise them

but it sounds like you're American so good luck with that

Giraffe
Dec 12, 2005

Soiled Meat
Leave an upper decker in your toilet every day until the tank is nothing but feces, then complain to your landlord that your toilet doesn't work. Feign innocence when they ask about it.

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS
mason jars filled with piss marked "apple juice"

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
How dumb are you that you can't figure out how to do a murder-suicide?

bunky
Aug 29, 2004

dont be a loving baby and tell them no? what gulag do you live in where they can just move you around on a whim?

Eighty Seven
Jun 4, 2010
Doesn't sound legal.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Eighty Seven posted:

Doesn't sound legal.
depends on where he is

if it's California or NYC, he probably has recourse. i can't speak for anywhere else in america but i doubt they have laws like that

COPE 27
Sep 11, 2006

Try getting a real apartment hth

BASF
Jun 16, 2011

by Ralp
Practice transcendental meditation and perform a spiritual beatdown on your landlord.

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice

Ruby got Railed posted:

you jsut need to get out

Ruby got Railed posted:

you dont need revenge, son

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord
burn the whole thing down

Nastyman
Jul 11, 2007

There they sit
at the foot of the mountain
Taking hits
of the sacred smoke
Fire rips at their lungs
Holy mountain take us away
kill you're famil

BLARGHLE
Oct 2, 2013

But I want something good
to die for
To make it beautiful to live.
Yams Fan

Zeike posted:

burn the whole thing down

This and the upper-decker thing sound like your best bet. Under no circumstances should you try talking to the landlord or mentioning that this probably isn't legal. Just quietly poop in your toilet tank and start small fires until the situation resolves itself.

Cuniculous
Apr 23, 2007

kill people burn shit fuck school
Get a gun.

You know what to do next.

BlockChainNetflix
Sep 2, 2011

Giraffe posted:

Leave an upper decker in your toilet every day until the tank is nothing but feces, then complain to your landlord that your toilet doesn't work. Feign incontinence when they ask about it.

ftfy

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
Chances are they can't actually force this on you and are just hoping that you'll be a bitch and say okay

Try telling them no and see what happens

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost
pour a bag of cement down the toilet

Dead Precedents
May 5, 2005

Precedents come and go, but death goes on forever.

Giraffe posted:

Leave an upper decker in your toilet every day until the tank is nothing but feces, then complain to your landlord that your toilet doesn't work. Feign innocence when they ask about it.

Son of a bitch. That was my solution.

Tofuslob
Jul 9, 2013

pseudorandom posted:

My apartment management has just informed me that it has decided to force me to move to another location in the complex. :froggonk: They apparently want to empty my partially filled apartment (3rd room unoccupied), and consolidate me and my roommate into other un-rented rooms elsewhere. I'm in the middle of classes and I really do not want to move—had I wanted to, I wouldn't have renewed my lease along with a higher rent—so, naturally, I'm quite frustrated.

What should I do to express my anger and frustration that won't get me in legal/financial trouble as a result?

rent strike,end landlordism

roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

print out da goatman and give it to the landlord lol

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

immolate you are self in the street

RavenKrows
May 29, 2008
Check your lease shithead. This doesn't sound like something that's probably allowed. Don't be a little bitch and just agree, they're placing an enormous burden on you unexpectedly and I bet they aren't giving you anything in return.

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

kill them, kill them all

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

those useless fools, those... insects, know nothing of your true power

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

the moment when you end their life will be the best they can hope for, their closest brush with true greatness

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

lonesomedwarf posted:

those useless fools, those... insects, know nothing of your true power
op crush them with your hands crush their skull like grapes

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

you would be doing them a favour iyrtai

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

IYRTAI

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

Nastyman posted:

kill you're famil

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
paint "child rapist" and "pedophile" on your landlords car along with his phone # on the bumper sticker and with nail polish and acetone-resistant paint.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
tell a friend to pretend to be your lawyer and then have him scream LAWSUIT at the bad guys over and over

• Locked thread