Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Received and gift sent. The second I saw what the person liked I knew exactly what to get them. Hopefully they like to laugh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

He has come home, where he belongs. The Ancient Mariner returns to lead his first team to glory, forever and ever. Amen!

Ordered, one domestically and one internationally. I could not bring myself to buy something for one of my santee's teams but I think I found some really cool stuff. They'll be late, obviously, but hopefully worth it!

Pendergast
Nov 11, 2012
Gifts ordered. It says one should arrive by Dec 31.. the other has no shipping date yet. Wish I could have bought more.

bhsman
Feb 10, 2008

by exmarx
Dear Santee,

It's coming. :ohdearsass::hf::devil:

marioinblack
Sep 21, 2007

Number 1 Bullshit
I apologize to my Santee for placing the order late, but better late than never.

E: Also in the past I've put a hand written letter in there, but I wasn't able to this time. It also helps that my Santee doesn't have teams that I hold grudges against.

JesustheDarkLord
May 22, 2006

#VolsDeep
Lipstick Apathy
I've been traveling but I should be able to get a present sent out by Monday. My Santee will not go unChristmased.

UZworm
Feb 9, 2009

Young wild Elsweyrian
C'mon baby, do you have a soul gem
Merry Christmas, my gifts to my Santee are on the way! They're all coming via Amazon, so it might be a bit sporadic, but they *should* all arrive within a three day period of each other if not all on the same day.

Deathlove
Feb 20, 2003

Pillbug
My stuff should arrive in someone's hands on Monday! This pleases me.

mmmjstone
Sep 22, 2004

titty whiskey
Santee, you are officially getting a strange collection of things. Enjoy?

Good Will Hrunting
Oct 8, 2012

I changed my mind.
I'm not sorry.
I'm home at my parents' house through 1/4. I will try to get my Santees stuff out by tomorrow though!

MrCodeDude
Aug 31, 2005
Well, I screwed up and had one of the items sent to my place and not my parent's (where I'll be until January 6).

Looks like it'll be a Human Trafficking Awareness or MLK Day present!

:smith:

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Santee I'm not gonna lie I have no idea what to get you given your teams so it'll probably take me a little while to even find a good gift for you let alone get it to you.

Nit Wit Dog Shit
Sep 28, 2000

Toilet Rascal
One item has been ordered and I'm waiting to hear back on another.

I plan to have everything finished up by Monday morning.

I hope I did OK. :ohdear:

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

package on the way. Estimated time of delivery December 29th-31st.

bhsman
Feb 10, 2008

by exmarx

bhsman posted:

Dear Santee,

It's coming. :ohdearsass::hf::devil:

Estimated arrival of January 2nd!

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Dear Santee located in Southern California,

Your gift is on the way. Hopefully a team relocates with you.

Xenophon
Jun 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Grimey Drawer
My gift is away! Despite Amazon offering two-day shipping, it says one should arrive the 29th and one the 31st? well, in any case, there are two items!

Dale Meets Wall
Aug 17, 2004

Dale will always steer you in the RIGHT direction!
Santee your gifts are on their way! Estimated January 2-7 so we'll see.

leokitty
Apr 5, 2005

I live. I die. I live again.
I was out of town for a few days following Christmas but should have some stuff out this week.

Pendergast
Nov 11, 2012
I got my gift today!

Thank you to whoever had me.

Also, I had to cancel one of my items and pick something else because the other wouldn't ship. So one should arrive this week and the other.. I hope next week.

bhsman
Feb 10, 2008

by exmarx
The mailman just dropped off a copy of the MEGAWATT comic, awesome! :woop: Anyone want to claim responsibility? There wasn't a message included and I'd rather not hand out the buyer's name.

anotherblownsave
Feb 26, 2008

The sponsors will like you better this way, trust me.

Pendergast posted:

I got my gift today!

Also, I had to cancel one of my items and pick something else because the other wouldn't ship. So one should arrive this week and the other.. I hope next week.

A cat is a VERY generous gift. You should be eternally greatful

JesustheDarkLord
May 22, 2006

#VolsDeep
Lipstick Apathy
I'm having trouble getting Amazon to ship anything I want internationally, so my gift hasn't gone out yet. It's still in progress, though. I might end up mailing it myself.

Stiev Awt
Mar 20, 2007

Apologies to my Santee, the stuff I wanna get doesn't have an option to ship as a gift, so I wanna find something local and mail it myself.

cosmic gumbo
Mar 26, 2005

IMA
  1. GRIP
  2. N
  3. SIP
I am not going to be able to ship anything personally so my santee will be receiving 3 gifts from 3 separate vendors.

Edit: If someone can point me to a website where I can buy a "Super Bowl/NBA/MLB Champion" shirt/hat for the team that lost the game please let me know and there will be a 4th gift.

cosmic gumbo fucked around with this message at 02:49 on Dec 30, 2014

uublog
Jul 19, 2012

"World Champions. WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS." - Chase Utley, October 31, 2008; Broad Street, Philadelphia, PA

Christ Pseudoscientist posted:

Edit: If someone can point me to a website where I can buy a "Super Bowl/NBA/MLB Champion" shirt/hat for the team that lost the game please let me know and there will be a 4th gift.

I don't know if that exists but I think it would probably be called like T-Shirts in Africa dot com or something like that

Nit Wit Dog Shit
Sep 28, 2000

Toilet Rascal

Christ Pseudoscientist posted:

I am not going to be able to ship anything personally so my santee will be receiving 3 gifts from 3 separate vendors.

sportslogos.net has a bunch of pictures of "phantom merchandise" sorted by year, sport, and team that you might be able to do something with?

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

He has come home, where he belongs. The Ancient Mariner returns to lead his first team to glory, forever and ever. Amen!

Hey Santee the USPS says your first gift was delivered today! Did you get it?

bhsman
Feb 10, 2008

by exmarx

bhsman posted:

The mailman just dropped off a copy of the MEGAWATT comic, awesome! :woop: Anyone want to claim responsibility? There wasn't a message included and I'd rather not hand out the buyer's name.

Spoke too soon; a few hours later I received two separate packages, containing an awesome LSU shirt and a Texans-themed chef's hat and apron! :chef:

Here's everything:

Thanks again mystery Santee! :buddy:

mmmjstone
Sep 22, 2004

titty whiskey
Oh, hey, a package.

Well. That's a thing.

And the wrapping is blUE AND ORANGE.

But this is awesome :3:

This will be used. A bunch. You're awesome. :3:

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

To sign them is my real test

With full no movement clause
UZworm is a good santa

"Mets thing" hasn't arrived yet, but thanks for the shirt, DVD, book, and oven mitts :xd:

Pendergast posted:

I got my gift today!

I couldn't land on a joke gift for you because I couldn't really think of anything that would really piss a Braves fan off. I couldn't find any framed pictures of the infield fly and the thought of doing a picture of Charlie Hayes catching the last out for the Yankees filled me with such disgust.

Enjoy :)

Akbar
Nov 22, 2004

Hubba-
Hubba.
I got my present today!

A whole shitton of Giants players from the late 80s and early 90s! To be honest, I had forgotten that the majority of these dudes were Giants. Were these cards from your own collection?

And the gems:

A Rod Beck rookie card! Kruk! Rags! Thanks kensei!

Akbar fucked around with this message at 08:27 on Dec 30, 2014

Senf
Nov 12, 2006

So I was an idiot and had the gifts sent to my own address and they won't arrive until tomorrow and (hopefully) Friday. I'll have them repackaged and shipped out again right when I receive them.

Don't lose hope :ohdear:

porkface
Dec 29, 2000

Scored my booty today. Thanks Drunk Canuck Santa!

First is an Upper Deck misprint (it says he scored) of everybody's favorite round man holding a round ball.

Next is a swank vintage Portland Beavers hat. Which is perfect because I used to go to games and bug visiting players like Pedro Martinez for their autographs, but I never kept any gear and now we don't have a team, and in Portland terms it's better to have gear for something that no longer exists.

I also got a note that my stuff should arrive by 1/6, so this is Christmas a week early as far as I'm concerned.

Deathlove
Feb 20, 2003

Pillbug

mmmjstone posted:

This will be used. A bunch. You're awesome. :3:

:thumbsup: hooray!

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

Akbar posted:

I got my present today!

A whole shitton of Giants players from the late 80s and early 90s! To be honest, I had forgotten that the majority of these dudes were Giants. Were these cards from your own collection?

And the gems:

A Rod Beck rookie card! Kruk! Rags! Thanks kensei!

Hurray! That's not from my collection, but I saw it and thought it would be a killer gift. There is one more thing coming, shipping from overseas, so keep an eye out for it!

Stiev Awt
Mar 20, 2007

My gifts are going out. Santee should be getting it by the end of January.

Stiev Awt fucked around with this message at 21:32 on Dec 30, 2014

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
My Santee received his gifts today according to Amazon. I hope he got it :ohdear:

mmmjstone
Sep 22, 2004

titty whiskey

Rene Bork posted:

My gifts are going out. Santee should be getting it by the end of January.

You should be getting two boxes from Amazon. I realize I did not put my name on them at all. They are random things. Enjoy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paladine_PSoT
Jan 2, 2010

If you have a problem Yo, I'll solve it

May both gifts arrive on time and in one piece. Godspeed, you gloriously tacky bastards!

• Locked thread