Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Bluetooth is bad
yes, i agree
yeah it's realy bad and so's the implementation
View Results

• Locked thread
indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
as an occasional bluetooth user it fuckin never works so gently caress that bullshit, why isn't there a better thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome

The Management posted:

poor people are bad with money, a surprising revelation

being good with money is a learned skill and - surprise!! - it's not taught in american public schools, just like basically everything else is not taught in american public schools.

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome
also my grandma was poor as hell and she ended up being good with money

some people, both rich and poor, aren't good with money. It's just that it shows a lot more when you're poor.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Much like your posts.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

look at all those rotor probes

Widdiful
Oct 10, 2012

Citizen Tayne posted:

Much like your posts.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

that was quick lmao

Stubbs
Oct 24, 2005

got a 5s

use bluetooth whenever i'm in my car and i more or less always works, got a lot better when they updated the firmware for my car

use it with a logitech wireless speaker sys and i can't think of a time it hasn't worked as intended

needs suited

fritz
Jul 26, 2003

our company's product uses btle and i got a lot of respect for the firmware guys who have to wrangle it

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

Perplx posted:

got a Logitech mini boom for Christmas, it was awesome then 2 months later the Bluetooth in my 4s dies

the 4s was 4 months out of warranty

i think you mean a logitech ultimate ears mini boom, op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

human hair is pretty fancy pants

• Locked thread