Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tvayisnihyaami
Dec 23, 2012

by Lowtax
i got about 20 vicodin from a friend few weeks ago. yesterday i took 10 throughout 8 hours and i wasn't impressed at all. it was a very mild high at the best. why do people abuse em? just smoke pot or something

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke
op, i think the idea is that you eat all 20 at once

probably what vvv guy said

Blazing Zero fucked around with this message at 11:04 on Oct 1, 2014

roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

you probably got the lovely ones that have low hydrocodone and high tylenol

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004
Crush them and snort them.

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
lol, your liver is hosed now

still using 96 Compaq
May 16, 2007
not too smart if you don't not understand this
you were probably given suppositories, you're suppose to insert them into your anus (all 20 at once)

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

I mean, if you're a successful actress and you go out of the house in a skirt and without underwear, knowing that paparazzi are just waiting for opportunities like this and that it has happened many times before, then there's really nobody you can blame for it but yourself.
TCC is that-a-way.

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost
If you have any kind of pain, it can take some of it away, and also make you feel somewhat numb and relaxed. Some people like that and take one or two a day for several months, then find if they stop suddenly they get all kind of withdrawal symptoms like heart palpitation, sudden dizziness, rushing sensations, and other stuff that's pretty scary. Some people try to taper it off and they still get the symptoms so they keep taking it. Some people get the symptoms while taking the same dose and they increase it and it stops, and they have to keep increasing it to keep the symptoms at bay and have no idea how to lower or stop the dosage without having major side effects.

Hope that helps.

Clitch
Feb 26, 2002

I lived through
Donald Trump's presidency
and all I got was
this lousy virus
Vicodin just makes me feel more happy, confident, and talkative. If I have any hanging around, I'll pop one on particularly big sales days to keep me going.

ihopeirememberthis
Sep 8, 2011
Opiates are problem solvers. If you don't have major problems they aren't going to do much for you.

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

I mean, if you're a successful actress and you go out of the house in a skirt and without underwear, knowing that paparazzi are just waiting for opportunities like this and that it has happened many times before, then there's really nobody you can blame for it but yourself.
Unless your only problem is "not being loving high enough."

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

tvayisnihyaami posted:

i got about 20 vicodin from a friend few weeks ago. yesterday i took 10 throughout 8 hours and i wasn't impressed at all. it was a very mild high at the best. why do people abuse em? just smoke pot or something
youre supposed to take a bunch then go up to someone and start stabbing youreself with a sharpened fork.

I Pledge The Legence
Sep 18, 2009

Gleaming the Cube
the kraftwerk hate on this site is getting out of hand.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
Personally to stop the vietnam flashbacks.

I wasn't even there!

Redleg
Jul 7, 2003

What an odd looking.....Figurine
Dr House made popping pills almost as cool as dropping acid regularly. It is LSD that is cool with the younger crowd these days?

Mr Wind Up Bird
Jan 23, 2004

i'm a goddamn coward
but then again so are you
enough people do it that it's moving to schedule 2 in a week lmao

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
I had some debilitating back pain about a decade ago, doc gave me 10 Vicodin to eat over 3 days. Sciatica, could barely move, and intense pain.

1. I have never used illegal drugs in my life, so have never been "high," as it is usually understood. Body was pure.

2. After 3 days that was the only time in my life I had addictive cravings for a substance. I called them my Happy Pills.

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

sounds like youre fat op

Pivotal Lever
Sep 9, 2003

my bony fealty posted:

sounds like youre fat op

yeah if you ate 50mg of hydrocodone and you barely felt it you weight like 400 lbs lmao

what i'm saying is stop being a pussy bitch and shoot up a bag of smack

Roargasm
Oct 21, 2010

Hate to sound sleazy
But tease me
I don't want it if it's that easy
does smoking mad weed increase ones tolerance to vicodin?

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL
because it numbs their pain and makes everything seem "easy".

Mulva
Sep 13, 2011
It's about time for my once per decade ban for being a consistently terrible poster.

Roargasm posted:

does smoking mad weed increase ones tolerance to vicodin?

No, weed isn't a real drug.

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

roboshit posted:

you probably got the lovely ones that have low hydrocodone and high tylenol

This seems like the most probable reason.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Obscuritatem posted:

ZombieParts
Jul 18, 2009

ASK ME ABOUT VISITING PROSTITUTES IN CHINA AND FEELING NO SHAME. MY FRIEND IS SERIOUSLY THE (PATHETIC) YODA OF PAYING WOMEN TO TOUCH HIS (AND MY) DICK. THEY WOULDN'T DO IT OTHERWISE.
Do vicodin come in various strengths?? I don't think i've ever seen one.

I had some really good pain pills after my knee surgery - i'd take one and for about two hours I'd feel like warm waves were washing over me. I felt like a piece of butter melting onto some nice warm bread. I'd just stare at the tv and it wasn't even on. I weened off them pretty quickly because I kind of knew I was enjoying them too much but I saved them and would take one with a couple of beers on fridays now and again.

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

Yes, if they aren't at least 7.5s don't even bother. I ate 22 10s in one day after I hosed my back up in a car wreck. I didn't even realize how many I took until I counted how many I had left the next day. I probably should have died. Fun times.

Corey Plumper
Nov 22, 2008

Opiates are really good

JnnyThndrs
May 29, 2001

HERE ARE THE FUCKING TOWELS
Vicodin/Lortab are the Bud Light of the opiate world.*
OxyContin is the Jack Daniels.
Fentanyl is the Everclear
Heroin is the moonshine.

Choose accordingly.

*except for the whole 'APAP destroys your liver' thing.

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
yeah get a real amount of it in you and say that again

30 mg IR baby

oh wait thats oxy nm

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

I've been told by several people that oxy is actually way more potent than heroin but I never went that far with the opiates. I assume that depends on the dosage, though.

de_dust
Jan 21, 2009

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

ihopeirememberthis posted:

Opiates are problem solvers. If you don't have major problems they aren't going to do much for you.

Are you my doctor?

He said the same thing a few hours ago.

Pivotal Lever
Sep 9, 2003

Regrettable posted:

I've been told by several people that oxy is actually way more potent than heroin but I never went that far with the opiates. I assume that depends on the dosage, though.

lovely stepped on dope is worse than oxy, good dope is much better than oxy

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

Obscuritatem posted:

wilfredmerriweathr
Jul 11, 2005

Pivotal Lever posted:

lovely stepped on dope is worse than oxy, good dope is much better than oxy

oxy fuckin sucks, *codones aint got poo poo on *morphones

morphine is the best (or maybe heroin but I aint ever tried that poo poo, wish we used diamorphine in healthcare here)

wilfredmerriweathr
Jul 11, 2005
also people abuse it because it's the most prescribed drug in the country and makes ya feel good and is "ok" unlike all them dirty street drugs because it comes from your doctor and your insurance covers it so it's accepted to take for fun

joke's on those people when they get hooked and have to move to street dope

Action Yak
Nov 9, 2008

I took one once when I had a broken ankle and just fell asleep immediately.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

tvayisnihyaami posted:

you're supposed to drink too

stimulated emission
Apr 25, 2011

D-D-D-D-D-D-DEEPER
they likely enjoy the feeling of constipation 24/7

wilfredmerriweathr
Jul 11, 2005

old dog child posted:

you're supposed to drink too

actually that's a terrible idea because you won't feel the delicious opiate goodness in full effect if you're imbibing ethanol along with it

also your liver will explode but ehhh who cares about that

if you ain't smoking fentanyl gel you ain't living

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Nothing's cooler than the complete destruction of your sex drive

• Locked thread