Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

wilfredmerriweathr posted:

actually that's a terrible idea because you won't feel the delicious opiate goodness in full effect if you're imbibing ethanol along with it

also your liver will explode but ehhh who cares about that

if you ain't smoking fentanyl gel you ain't living

i'm not trying to give him advice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pfs Write
Jun 29, 2014

get/save/remove
cause it gives you a warm fuzzy feeling like you helped someone but you just took a pill

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

Redleg posted:

Dr House made popping pills almost as cool as dropping acid regularly. It is LSD that is cool with the younger crowd these days?
Psychadellics are cool but can be kind of hard to come by. Of my friends that like to dabble in drugs it was basically either weed or medical pills because they are easy to get your hands on, I've had LSD a time or two when someone randomly had a seller but it's not super common unless you know the right people.

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
When at my supernerd cousin's house recently I opened the bathroom medicine cabinet, and he's got shitloads of prescrip painkillers, some with decade-old expiration dates.

He's no pill-head; just doesn't throw stuff out. I took a few percs & tylenol 3's and decided we need to have a talk, sometime. Take that expired poo poo to the ℞ before some idiot cousin gets his mitts on it.

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
people don't abuse vicodins, it's oxycodone they want. people rob and steal for that poo poo. and they snort em anyway

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

You abuse Vicodins so you can have adventures like stealing thousands of dollars of stuff from your family and cutting the catalytic converter off your own car to get more pills.

Plus, if you are really sorry you can go to rehab every year or so and get a nice month long vacation from everything stressing you out.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

a reasonable dose of vicodin is the perfect way to chill out and play videogames for like five hours imo

Jim Barris
Aug 13, 2009
I've never understood why people abuse vicodins either considering that heroin and/or significantly more powerful painkillers (dialuid, opana, etc) are both cheap and widely available.

Jim Barris
Aug 13, 2009
ha ha ha ha <---- me laughing at some dumbass eating a bunch of tylenol with trace amounts of hydro while i inject heroin into my neck

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

Jim Barris posted:

I've never understood why people abuse vicodins either considering that heroin and/or significantly more powerful painkillers (dialuid, opana, etc) are both cheap and widely available.

because dilaudid and opana will send you into a spiral of profound addiction and vicodin is really easy to take sparingly

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

Jim Barris posted:

It's a lot easier to start on poo poo your parents have in the medicine cabinet than something you have to go out and buy.

Also a ton of pain pill addicts end up on heroin because it turns out to be cheaper because more people are doing pills driving down demand for heroin.

Jim Barris
Aug 13, 2009

Fandyien posted:

because dilaudid and opana will send you into a spiral of profound addiction and vicodin is really easy to take sparingly

Yes, the question you have to ask yourself in the end 'Do I want to live a hellish existence with brief respites of intense pleasure or do I want to do baby drugs for babies?'. It's a tough choice.

Mulva
Sep 13, 2011
It's about time for my once per decade ban for being a consistently terrible poster.
Also not everyone has poo poo insurance and 'free/five dollars' beats 'having to deal with heroin dealers'.

wilfredmerriweathr
Jul 11, 2005

Boogaleeboo posted:

Also not everyone has poo poo insurance and 'free/five dollars' beats 'having to deal with heroin dealers'.

really anything beats that

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Fandyien posted:

lol I've had rx stuff stronger than vicodin maybe 10 times ever in my life, but when i'm around a bottle of vicodin I will swallow all the pills in a day or less.

gently caress dilaudid it doesn't last long enough and opana is just asking for a life wrecking habit for sure.

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

the simple explanation is it makes them feel good

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

hemophilia posted:

lol I've had rx stuff stronger than vicodin maybe 10 times ever in my life, but when i'm around a bottle of vicodin I will swallow all the pills in a day or less.

gently caress dilaudid it doesn't last long enough and opana is just asking for a life wrecking habit for sure.

opana is the strongest drug i've ever encountered, i'm actually surprised it's legally manufactured because goddamn how much pain could you be in you need that poo poo

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Roargasm posted:

does smoking mad weed increase ones tolerance to vicodin?

Yes sometimes, by making you a fat gently caress

Frozen Horse
Aug 6, 2007
Just a humble wandering street philosopher.

Fandyien posted:

opana is the strongest drug i've ever encountered, i'm actually surprised it's legally manufactured because goddamn how much pain could you be in you need that poo poo

Say that again after trying Wildnil.

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

roboshit posted:

you probably got the lovely ones that have low hydrocodone and high tylenol

they don't make these anymore, all low apap in the ya vics now. junky livers rejoice

on oct 6th vicodin is being made a c2 so you'll be extra hosed if you're caught with them without an rx so plan accordingly

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

Fandyien posted:

slap a fentanyl patch on your body. if you don't have a pretty gnarly tolerance you'll probably stop breathing within the hour

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer
Yeah you probably got lovely Norcos. Those things are bullshit they're basically entirely ibuprofen.

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

A 7.5 hydrocodone will take the pain of being a human away for an hour or two and provide a nice high and then you're back with your student loans and pain

That said, I haven't had any in a long while so if you want please mail to my pm box

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

Dely Apple posted:

A 7.5 hydrocodone will take the pain of being a human away for an hour or two and provide a nice high and then you're back with your student loans and pain

That said, I haven't had any in a long while so if you want please mail to my pm box

dang it takes like 40mg to make me feel anything. i dont use drugs anymore but i wonder if i have some kind of resistance leftover from when i did

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

I usually won't bother with hydrocodone unless I can get 60mg or more at once, anything less and I just end up pissed and wanting more.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

hemophilia posted:

I usually won't bother with hydrocodone unless I can get 60mg or more at once, anything less and I just end up pissed and wanting more.

thats terrible for ur liver though

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Fandyien posted:

thats terrible for ur liver though

as often as I get it, and since they're always 10/325's, not really.

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

I mean, if you're a successful actress and you go out of the house in a skirt and without underwear, knowing that paparazzi are just waiting for opportunities like this and that it has happened many times before, then there's really nobody you can blame for it but yourself.
so many junkies in this thread.

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Protecting your virginity

Idiot pillheads are the reason it's going up to the oxy tier. I have to take Vicodin because high ibuprofen/naproxen doses gently caress up my stomach I have 3 chronic pain conditions, one of which is incurable (endometriosis) and the other two have no long term fixes but surgeries that might help, might not do poo poo, or might make it worse (spondylosis, herniated discs). Everything hurts all the time even after physical therapy and exercise I'm in chronic pain 24/7. Thanks to people who eat these pussy pills seniors and people with hosed up backs will have to have siezure fun times on Tramadol or do more damage to their liver than drinking a gallon of wild turkey by ODing on aspirin.

In short could everyone who is too much of a pussy to take real drugs so they abuse pills instead please all collectively OD and cleanse our gene pool, thanks

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004
opiates are dumb, "nodding" is stupid and doesn't even feel good, they're basically drugs for lovely depressed people who want to lay on their couch all the time and not think about how poo poo their lives are

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

Fandyien posted:

I had knee surgery and got them and it was amazing

e- I took one when I got home and still was half under from the surgery and I don't think I'll ever be that high in my life again

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004
o wow... the oxy is kicking inn... i feel so nauseous and hot, and im sweating and can't keep my eyes open, ah, this is a fantastic use of money and time

Mulva
Sep 13, 2011
It's about time for my once per decade ban for being a consistently terrible poster.

Frozen Horse posted:

Say that again after trying Wildnil.

That is for like elephants and other massive animals. It's something ridiculous like 10,000 times more potent than morphine. I'm surprised people don't die looking at that poo poo. At least go with Sufentanil, which is only 500 times more powerful than morphine.

reagan
Apr 29, 2008

by Lowtax

Cuckoo posted:

Idiot pillheads are the reason it's going up to the oxy tier. I have to take Vicodin because high ibuprofen/naproxen doses gently caress up my stomach I have 3 chronic pain conditions, one of which is incurable (endometriosis) and the other two have no long term fixes but surgeries that might help, might not do poo poo, or might make it worse (spondylosis, herniated discs). Everything hurts all the time even after physical therapy and exercise I'm in chronic pain 24/7. Thanks to people who eat these pussy pills seniors and people with hosed up backs will have to have siezure fun times on Tramadol or do more damage to their liver than drinking a gallon of wild turkey by ODing on aspirin.

In short could everyone who is too much of a pussy to take real drugs so they abuse pills instead please all collectively OD and cleanse our gene pool, thanks

so many people are going to be switched to tramadol because of this lmao

tramadol doesnt do poo poo, either. what a joke.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

ashgromnies posted:

o wow... the oxy is kicking inn... i feel so nauseous and hot, and im sweating and can't keep my eyes open, ah, this is a fantastic use of money and time

pretty much how I felt when the oral surgeon gave me some

Harakiri Potter
Oct 18, 2004

REACH HEAVEN THROUGH VIOLENCE BABY
i dunno why people abuse that poo poo but man it does make scratching your balls a lot better, sometimes i have to scratch a new spot for a while, rotate that poo poo yafeelme

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

I had a bad everyjoint thanks to RA

Tramadol doesn't do jack and zofran is the best anti-barf pill

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007

Moridin920 posted:

pretty much how I felt when the oral surgeon gave me some

when I had mine after oral surgery, I literally could not piss. I had to piss. Could not piss. The doctor said he had never heard that before, but then again I'm a strange person

a_gelatinous_cube
Feb 13, 2005

I got some vicodins after I had my wisdom teeth removed and I took a couple and they didn't make my mouth hurt any less and then I puked up all my ice cream, so I threw the rest away. That is my vicodin story.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Zyklon B Zombie posted:

so I threw the rest away

should have sold it at least

• Locked thread