Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sleazy P
Aug 31, 2006
Giving aids back to the monkeys.

compton rear end terry posted:

.5 PPR

Golden Tate or DeAndre Hopkins?

With megatron out I'm leaning towards Tate, but the Cowboys D just keeps losing people.

Tate

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

.5 PPR

With megatron out I'm leaning towards Tate, but the Cowboys D just keeps losing people.

Hopkins

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

Wha? Megatron is active, isn't he?

Felter Chesthard
Sep 11, 2001

.5 PPR

Megatron is active.

Back it up Terry
Nov 20, 2006

I misread. I guess megatron is still having ankle problems though?

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
I still think Tate is a good play this week. But don't give me heart attacks. I neeeeed Megatron to play this week. If I go 0-5 in that league, it's time to pack it in.

Vargo
Dec 27, 2008

'Cuz it's KILLIN' ME!
LAST MINUTE CALL

Yahoo .5PPR league

Pick a WR:
Anquon Boldin vs KC
DeSean Jackson vs Seattle

Jackson is clearly the better player but he's also an unreliable rear end in a top hat with a QB that can't get a ball to him, and he's against the Seattle D.

Vargo fucked around with this message at 18:11 on Oct 5, 2014

cmp343
Sep 9, 2011
Donald Brown, Chris Johnson or Dwayne Bowe? non PPR

BonoMan
Feb 20, 2002

Jade Ear Joe

fat greasy puto posted:

if it was me id go davis and olsen

FYI this is what I did and it's paying off in spades. 29 from Davis and 19 from Olsen in standard scoring while, on my bench, cook has 4 and Cam has 19.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Anyone got an input on Donald Brown, Knile Davis, and Shane Vereen?

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

Anime Lover David Beckham

BonoMan posted:

FYI this is what I did and it's paying off in spades. 29 from Davis and 19 from Olsen in standard scoring while, on my bench, cook has 4 and Cam has 19.

nice moves

Quarterroys
Jul 1, 2008

I need 65 points between Russell Wilson, Gronk, Hauschka and either Morris or Jeremy Hill. Which one gives me the best chance for a home run?

Zypher
Sep 3, 2009

Rutgers

Your 2006
Mythical National
Champions!
Hill for the Home Run

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

I put in Knile Davis and I did not know he was now a return guy. I'll take 12.5 points from my flex

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SouthShoreSamurai
Apr 28, 2009

It is a tale,
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.

Fun Shoe

SouthShoreSamurai posted:

0 PPR

Megatron or Edelman?

Playing guys as decoys loving sucks. :(