Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
winvirus
Jan 23, 2009

You only delay the inevitable. All of this island will soon belong to me.

Yahoo Standard 0ppr. I have too many options and I'm scared. Bolding what I'm currently thinking, choose 3 (2 RB/1 Flex):

Eddie Lacy vs Min
Montee Ball vs Ari
Ahmad Bradshaw vs Bal

Jeremy Hill @ NE
Brian Quick @ Phi

Currently thinking Bradshaw as the flex, but there's the case for both Hill and Quick over Bradshaw and even potentially Ball? Hill's probably going to see a lot of running time against the Pats' awful run defense (and Dalton probably won't throw super much even with his new toy Marvin Jones back), and Quick is continuing to be Quick. Only weird thing is I would be conflicted on each TD because I'm streaming the Phi defense this week so each TD would gain me points for Quick but lose me points on my DST, and I don't know if I can handle conflicted emotions

e: I could also start Quick over Cruz potentially

winvirus fucked around with this message at 14:07 on Oct 1, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

winvirus
Jan 23, 2009

You only delay the inevitable. All of this island will soon belong to me.

I can't decide between Ball or Bradshaw still :(

• Locked thread