Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

If found, please return this poster to GIP. His mothers are very worried and miss him very much.

beanieson posted:

If people spent the weeks preceding New Years and July 4th shooting their guns in the air and towards neighboring lawns then we might finally get those murder tools banned in this dumb country because loud noises at night and cleaning up a bit of debris in the driveway bothers us much more than a buncha dead black teenagers.

Nice troll post.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rude Dude With Tude
Apr 19, 2007

Your President approves this text.

Bernard McFacknutah posted:

A couple of years ago a Barrister got arrested by a magistrate for smoking a joint and having his dick sucked by a defendant as he sat in his car round the corner from the Mags court.

This does not surprise me in the slightest.

Who am I kidding, you live in Peckham, of course you've been inside the Magistrate court.

I have! Due to the inability of Southwark Council to accurately record tax payments and going with the "gently caress it, just summons everyone" approach to the legal process. The magistrate was unhappy when I presented receipts in my defence and told off the council people for wasting everyone's time.

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad posted:

I have! Due to the inability of Southwark Council to accurately record tax payments and going with the "gently caress it, just summons everyone" approach to the legal process. The magistrate was unhappy when I presented receipts in my defence and told off the council people for wasting everyone's time.

Sometimes, magistrates can be really cool. I was giving evidence once in a Drunk drive case where the defendant had a friend who was a 'law student' represent him. The evidence was superb and there really was no way he could get away with it but the brief tried poking holes in CCTV supported statements for almost 2 hours. This guy had literally crashed into his friends car because he was watching us arrest someone else at the roadside. After 2 hours the magistrate cut the brief off and shouted 'FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, HOW MUCH MORE OF THIS MUST WE LISTEN TO, THE OFFICERS ARE TELLING THE TRUTH AND KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING, UNLIKE YOU. I SUSPECT MR **** WOULD BE BETTER DEFENDED IF HE STOOD IN THE MIDDLE OF THE COURT AND PERFORMED INTERPRETATIVE DANCE."

Also:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/policeman-found-selling-nazi-mugs-4387455

Hezzy?

Branis
Apr 14, 2006

by VG
Jesus christ you guys are a bunch of pussies if that started a scandal. No wonder you couldn't hold onto your empire when you lose your poo poo over some military surplus and air rifles.

DrakeriderCa
Feb 3, 2005

But I'm a real cowboy!
Hahahaha powerful replicas wtf

Also that dude is an idiot for selling Nazi commemorative mugs but still "powerful replicas"

loving UK

Branis
Apr 14, 2006

by VG
go to any gunshow in america and you're gonna find way worse poo poo than a nazi mug

DrakeriderCa
Feb 3, 2005

But I'm a real cowboy!

Branis posted:

go to any gunshow in america and you're gonna find way worse poo poo than a nazi mug

Yeah I know I've seen it but it doesn't make the nazi mug less lovely in an absolute sense

krispykremessuck
Jul 22, 2005

unlike most veterans and SA members $10 is not a meaningful expenditure for me

I'm gonna have me a swag Bar-B-Q

Is there anything official from the FBI?

e: I don't care about them soliciting for a new handgun that happens to be 9mm.

Hezzy
Dec 4, 2004

Pillbug

Sometimes, magistrates can be really cool. I was giving evidence once in a Drunk drive case where the defendant had a friend who was a 'law student' represent him. The evidence was superb and there really was no way he could get away with it but the brief tried poking holes in CCTV supported statements for almost 2 hours. This guy had literally crashed into his friends car because he was watching us arrest someone else at the roadside. After 2 hours the magistrate cut the brief off and shouted 'FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, HOW MUCH MORE OF THIS MUST WE LISTEN TO, THE OFFICERS ARE TELLING THE TRUTH AND KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING, UNLIKE YOU. I SUSPECT MR **** WOULD BE BETTER DEFENDED IF HE STOOD IN THE MIDDLE OF THE COURT AND PERFORMED INTERPRETATIVE DANCE."

Also:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/policeman-found-selling-nazi-mugs-4387455

Hezzy?

Hahah please don't confuse me with a scouser, tia

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost
What are ketchup chips and why do Canadians like them?

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

Reign Of Pain posted:

http://www.amazon.com/Lays-Ketchup-Chips-1-Bag/dp/B0043KZBPC

:lol: it's listed under gourmet foods and is :10bux: a bag

chartley
Jul 1, 2004

Nessy says get tae

Hezzy posted:

Hahah please don't confuse me with a scouser, tia

Calm down, calm down.

Justin Godscock
Oct 12, 2004

Listen here, funnyman!

Reign Of Pain posted:

Shut-up, it's good.

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost

Justin Godscock posted:

Shut-up, it's good.

So it's just bbq chips without spices?

Justin Godscock
Oct 12, 2004

Listen here, funnyman!

Reign Of Pain posted:

So it's just bbq chips without spices?

It's like being in heaven :canada:

Branis
Apr 14, 2006

by VG
fuckin all dress chips. Whip gifted me some horrible anime game on steam and said he loves all of us but that he is too beautiful for this world.

krispykremessuck
Jul 22, 2005

Branis posted:

fuckin all dress chips. Whip gifted me some horrible anime game on steam and said he loves all of us but that he is too beautiful for this world.

that pollack bastard

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost

Branis posted:

He gifted me some rat game after I told him he was getting audited for trying to deduct a yard comb as a home improvement.

Branis
Apr 14, 2006

by VG

krispykremessuck posted:

Is there anything official from the FBI?

e: I don't care about them soliciting for a new handgun that happens to be 9mm.

I guess other than that link I haven't heard of anything specifically about the FBI. I do know that there are agencies going back to 9mm for the exact reasons listed in the article, especially about officers who never shoot do better with 9mm than 40. Sioux Falls PD, the larged in the state is going back to 9mm and cited those reasons.

chartley
Jul 1, 2004

Nessy says get tae
I boldly continue to patrol with 0mm.

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009
Pretty sure I could kill someone by boshing them round the canister with my baton....I think I might have to hand it in.

Also, Hezzy, you are north of Watford and south of Carlisle so you are a scouser/monkey hanger/geordie by default.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

chartley posted:

I boldly continue to patrol with 0mm.

theyre not talkin bout their schwackers mate

chartley
Jul 1, 2004

Nessy says get tae

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

theyre not talkin bout their schwackers mate

You've got me a right peach there serge.

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?
all this british cop talk

chartley
Jul 1, 2004

Nessy says get tae

Untagged posted:

Cool your jets son. I don't wear a silly hat like that for a start. If I wanted a giant tit on my head...

Zamboni Apocalypse
Dec 29, 2009

Untagged posted:

So, Britcops stop traffic while doing hernia checks on passersby?

(Hand position is wrong for a public-service wanking.)

Whale Cancer
Jun 25, 2004

Can we make it a rule that all future britcop posts are required to be audio recordings?

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Whale Cancer posted:

Can we make it a rule that all future britcop posts are required to be audio recordings?

I second that, motion goes to a vote.

GunForumMeme
Apr 22, 2010
Yea.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Aye

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

If found, please return this poster to GIP. His mothers are very worried and miss him very much.
Just segregate them to their own thread already. Honestly I don't even bother with the lounge thread anymore because it's all just british nonsense.

No wonder Whip took his ball and went home.

Snowdens Secret
Dec 29, 2008
Someone got you a obnoxiously racist av.

Ach

krispykremessuck
Jul 22, 2005

Branis posted:

I guess other than that link I haven't heard of anything specifically about the FBI. I do know that there are agencies going back to 9mm for the exact reasons listed in the article, especially about officers who never shoot do better with 9mm than 40. Sioux Falls PD, the larged in the state is going back to 9mm and cited those reasons.

I'm only interested because I wanted to know if any actual science was done on the matter, and it wasn't just a move based on, well, exactly what they said re: capacity. I'll admit I'm highly skeptical based on the money aspect, and until proven otherwise I'll just assume the 9mm gun ended up being cheaper to procure in some Contracting Officer's best value determination.

Unless their solicitation specifically called out a study they did on ammo types.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Cmdr. Shepard posted:

Just segregate them to their own thread already. Honestly I don't even bother with the lounge thread anymore because it's all just british nonsense.

No wonder Whip took his ball and went home.

eat a dick

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?
I could care less about 9mm vs. 40cal, all I want is my agency to stop buying lovely guns the entire department of officers hates.

krispykremessuck
Jul 22, 2005

Untagged posted:

I could care less about 9mm vs. 40cal, all I want is my agency to stop buying lovely guns the entire department of officers hates.

Same. I just think people are probably reading too much into a procurement action that reinforces their own biases.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Untagged posted:

what do they force upon you :ohdear:

When I'm sheriff erry body gets a deagle

deratomicdog
Nov 2, 2005

Fight to Fly. Fly to Fight. Fight to Win.
I just wish my department would switch to 9mm because I could qualify with my off duty guns using their ammo instead of mine.

Hezzy
Dec 4, 2004

Pillbug

Pretty sure I could kill someone by boshing them round the canister with my baton....I think I might have to hand it in.

Also, Hezzy, you are north of Watford and south of Carlisle so you are a scouser/monkey hanger/geordie by default.

My poor ignorant cockney friend

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chartley
Jul 1, 2004

Nessy says get tae

Whale Cancer posted:

Pretty drat sure you'll need subtitles squire.

• Locked thread