Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

For this recipie you will need:
Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)

oliwan posted:

Premier League open to ‘38th game’ overseas fixtures programme

http://gu.com/p/428qt

They should just let teams play home fixtures wherever they want, provided the away side agrees to it. That way Man U and Chelsea can gently caress about in San Diego and Beijing twice a season while the rest of the league happens as normal.

Imo its only a matter of time before Mancchester United drop all ties to Mancchester and become footballing vagrants.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)

hadji murad posted:

That was interesting, thanks oil!

hadji murad weighs in on the last 10 years of being a Chelsea fan

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Books, like posts, which in many ways are the modern version of books, should not be signed.

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

African AIDS cum posted:

The modern game is all about covering a ton of distance, so more players look like cross country runners. Just look at pictures of players from the 90's even, normal looking bodyfat percentages. Now most players are under what would be a natural healthy weight for them and suffer more injuries for it. Also the game is a lot worse to watch. Thanks Obama.

Fat players never get injured there's something to this in my expert medical opinion

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Eileen Drewery used psychic doping

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

quote:

Manchester United wanted to explore the possibility of introducing sponsorship on the back of replica shirts, but the idea was rejected by rival Barclays Premier League clubs, The Times has learnt.

Sponsorship on the rear of jerseys is banned under Premier League rules, although it is allowed in the FA Cup and League Cup. United were interested in discussing the potential for a second shirt sponsor at a Premier League meeting, but it is understood that the other 19 top-flight clubs were opposed to such a move

Cor they really aren't taking the loss of CL money gracefully

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Reminder that 19 Premier League clubs voted against sponsors on the back of the shirt. That number again: 19.

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

pik_d posted:

But I don't get it? I thought all clubs were *checks Ninpo's post* money grubbing parasites? How could they vote against this?

I like to think they are all ABUs

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Burqa King posted:

Even the size you wear? I doubt it

lol

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

I bet those fans of teams without sponsors are gutted their kits don't get to have a company logo plastered on them with no regard for aesthetics.

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

excuse me lady posted:

Portsmouth, Wimbledon, Wycombe

FC United of Mancchester

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Moyes just needed more time to impliment his ideas, his sacking was a disgrace

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Jose posted:

He did get us the first win of the season tbf if he had any brain at all he'd be incredible. Shame he doesn't

Obertan, Muamba, and Ozil should take a trip to see the wizard of oz

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

It would turn out to be Ray Winstone's floating head

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

poo poo Farm posted:

remember when everybody thought tim sherwood was really bad? they were wrong

I hope everyone apologises to Tim, and more importantly, me.

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Brony Car posted:

Mackay is a thief.

This is libel, or slander, or perhaps both

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Rio Ferdinand has been fined and suspended for making a your mum joke on twitter. Broken Britain.

• Locked thread