Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PirateBob
Jun 14, 2003

excuse me lady posted:

Paddy McNair is out for 3 weeks with a hamstring injury smgdh

Never any luck with these loving injuries. :doh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PirateBob
Jun 14, 2003
lol

“I rang Mark Hughes. Robbie [Savage] wasn’t in the Blackburn team and I asked Mark if we could try to arrange a deal. Sparky said: ‘Yeah, yeah, he’s lost his way here but he could still do a job for you.’ Robbie’s legs were going a bit but I thought he might come up to us [at Sunderland], with his long hair, and give us a lift – the way Yorkie [Dwight Yorke] had, a big personality in the dressing room. Sparky gave me permission to give him a call. So I got Robbie’s mobile number and rang him. It went to his voicemail: ‘Hi, it’s Robbie – whazzup!’ like the Budweiser ad. I never called him back. I thought: ‘I can’t be loving signing that.’”

“We were playing Sporting Lisbon to celebrate the opening of their stadium. I saw how good Ronaldo was that day. He was up against John O’Shea. Sheasy ended up seeing the doctor at half time because he was actually having dizzy spells.

“The club concluded negotiations after the game and we always joked with Sheasy he had actually sealed the deal by playing like a loving clown."

“My first game [for Celtic] was Clyde, away, in the third round of the Scottish Cup. We were beaten 2-1. It was a nightmare. I wasn’t happy with my own game. I did OK, but OK wasn’t good enough. After the game – the disappointment. As I was taking my jersey off, I noticed the Nike tag was still on it. When I got on the bus John Hartson, a really good guy, was already sitting there and he was eating a packet of crisps – with a fizzy drink. I said to myself: ‘Welcome to Hell.’”

PirateBob
Jun 14, 2003

Brendan Rodgers posted:

You could have done this poo poo years ago you always had the power to massively monetise every possible aspect of your club. But you do it when you're poo poo haha. It's plan B. It makes a mockery of "the United way".

You're an idiot hth

PirateBob
Jun 14, 2003
Mourinho is taking this mind game a bit far now :newlol:

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...ts-9813020.html

I'd still put money on Costa playing on Sunday

PirateBob
Jun 14, 2003
Seriously? You can call the cops on someone who gets "threateningly close" to you after you've bothered them?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PirateBob
Jun 14, 2003

African AIDS cum posted:

Also mancchestrr United are a poo poo midtable team and City aren't much better

Who do you support?

• Locked thread