Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bloodfart McCoy

That's a high quality avatar right there.
it just popped in there

he's really scared and it hurts really bad. he doesn't know what to do and is too embarrassed to tell his mom. does he have to go to the hospital? If left alone am i going to die?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

tell him to lube up his pinky finger and stick it in there

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
Don't panic! Just get a long pole and keep pushing on it until it comes out his mouth.

FluffieDuckie

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

If left alone am i going to die?

seems like you'll be fine. it's your friend that's going to die :shrug:

GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

tell your friend to poop the fake dick with all of he strenght

Bloodfart McCoy

FluffieDuckie posted:

seems like you'll be fine. it's your friend that's going to die :shrug:

whatever. should i drive him to the hispotal? It really hurts to sit down. I don't know if he can handle the bumpy drive.

tao of lmao

grats, man

google THIS

according to WebMD, since he knows exactly where the dildo is he technically did not "lose" it

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

he should naturally die of shame within the hour. let him go. he's lived a full life

Bloodfart McCoy

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

he should naturally die of shame within the hour. let him go. he's lived a full life

No he hasn't. he's definitely not ready to die yet.

Awesome! posted:

tell him to lube up his pinky finger and stick it in there

I FELT THE END OF IT!!!!

Then i pushed it further in by accident! SON OF A BITCH

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

get your finger out of your friend's butt

Bloodfart McCoy

no

smoobles

op i suspect the "friend" in this story is you

google THIS

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

I FELT THE END OF IT!!!!

Then i pushed it further in by accident! SON OF A BITCH

goddammit step aside, I'll handle this!

GoodbyeTurtles

smoobles posted:

outrageous claims itt

Scaly Haylie

OP, is this your dildo?

smoobles

the real dildo was inside you all along

Qwerinty

by zen death robot

Lizard Wizard posted:

OP, is this your dildo?

That is the worst gummy bear ever. First, it's too big. Second, doesn't look like a bear!

Bloodfart McCoy

smoobles posted:

gently caress you no!

I'm straight dammit. Why the hell would i gently caress myself in the rear end with a dildo if i'm straight!? What do you think i am some kind oif disgusting human being???? I have a girlfriend and we're in love. Gayity and homosensualness are disgussting. I am not a gay and I and if you don't believe me i'll wreck you bitch. I am not a homo.

Stop derailing and help my friend out.

GoodbyeTurtles

please, his friend is in dire need of our help & advice

Senior Management

you need to hospital. This is a thing that they are used to dealing with.

Bloodfart McCoy

Lizard Wizard posted:

OP, is this your dildo?

cuntman.net

lol youre friend is an idiot

smoobles

guys i think op put up a dilldo on his rear end and is making up the "friend", a lot of this doesn't add up

i think op put a dild in his butt

Senior Management

maybe we should call drilldo to the thread he is probably an expert on this situation.

tao of lmao

Why are you guys trolling my good friend Bloodfart McCoy?

I thought this was the chill forums for helping friends of friends with their problems?

Bloodfart McCoy

I'm going to hvae my friend drink a whole bottle of milk of magnesia i have in the fridge. Maybe he can just poop it out. That dildo wasn't too much bigger than some massive shits he's taken, so i don't see why this wouldn't work.

GoodbyeTurtles

lets get back on track here, we were helping our buddy Bloodfart McCoy help out his friend, who is in an unfortunate situation

cuntman.net

op dont tell your friend this but i think hes hopelessly stupid and maybe gay as well

Bloodfart McCoy

Sleepy Owl posted:

op dont tell your friend this but i think hes hopelessly stupid and maybe gay as well

Shut up. he's not gay and he's not stupid. He's actually like really smart, but he doesn't apply himself. He was just messing around and got himself into trouble. Stop being judger

Senior Management

go to the hospital and you can tell them that you are not gay over and over again if you want

Senior Management

I was scrolling through this thread really fast and I thought I saw an orange Halloween Smoobles but I was wrong. :vapes:

Captain No-mates

i believe this guy. we should stop messing around and help his friend

cuntman.net

op your friend is probably going to die is there a way you can tell his parents without him finding out?

Bloodfart McCoy

the milk of magnesia expired in 2007.

Drink?

wth posted:

this forum is full of psychos who get off on others pain and torment. it's completely messed.

we're friends now.

tao of lmao

Captain No-mates posted:

i believe this guy. we should stop messing around and help his friend

this forum is full of psychos who get off on others pain and torment. it's completely messed.

GoodbyeTurtles

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

the milk of magnesia expired in 2007.

Drink?

Y/N

Bloodfart McCoy

Okay he drank it and there's an incredible rumbling in his stomach. he feels sick now.

tao of lmao

tell your friend that it's going to be alright. tell him to relax. tell him to breathe. tell him to go sit on the toilet and tell him to prepare to pop the cork

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

I've seen GBS threads to the effect that your rear end is basically a vacuum cleaner and anything you put up there is likely to be sucked up

the obvious solution is to press your anus up against your friend's so your rear end can suck the dildo out

• Locked thread