Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
POWERBALL
Feb 16, 2012

by zen death robot
I never really cared that much about halloween but now I'm dating this boy who wants us to do a couples costume and he wants it to be scary/Halloweeny themed and doesn't like any of my ideas. I suggested Pyramid Head and I would be a nurse from Silent Hill but he doesn't play video games so he didn't know who they were. Help me out GBS, give me some ideas. Mods?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
obama

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax
"Scary" Halloween costumes are the stupidest. Dump your idiot boyfriend.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Anime characters from the goon favorite Neon Genesis Evangelion.

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
Go as yourselves but a few months / years into the future where you despise each other due to this very conflict

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Tell you're boyfriend that you're in the right for not caring about Halloween because the only people who have the time and money to celebrate holidays are bourgeois filth and they should be outlawed and replaced with giving each worker several weeks of paid vacation a year to use how he sees fit

BouncingBuckyBalls
Feb 15, 2011
He can be a sexy version of Walter White and you can be the sexy version of his wife.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
Sexy yeast infection

Leroy Dennui
Aug 9, 2014

Gina McCarthy made us gay,
but we would not have met
had Biden not dropped his cones
:gaysper::frogbon:

Momohime Katsumi posted:

he doesn't play video games

Sever.

I said come in! posted:

Anime characters from the goon favorite Neon Genesis Evangelion.

Also a good idea, do this with the next guy.

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

poorlifedecision
Feb 13, 2012
Lipstick Apathy
Go as Bendyman and a toilet.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
I'm a fat and pasty white dude so I'm semi-thinking of going as Golan the Insatiable.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

put on blackface and tell ppl you have ebola trust me on this!!

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

I honest to God witnessed a white trash "couples costume" where the girlfriend had a black eye.

That's my story, good luck with your white person poo poo op

poorlifedecision
Feb 13, 2012
Lipstick Apathy
How dedicated are you to the costume? Go as a pair of cenobites. It's romantic and disgusting.

POWERBALL
Feb 16, 2012

by zen death robot
oh you guys <:shobon:>

Jive One
Sep 11, 2001

Go as half naked barbarian warriors and scare everyone.

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW

Momohime Katsumi posted:

oh you guys <:shobon:>

i fkn h8 you

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

poorlifedecision posted:

How dedicated are you to the costume? Go as a pair of cenobites. It's romantic and disgusting.

This is unironicly a good couples costume idea.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
gay

Dresh
Jun 15, 2008

hrmph.
Raggedy Ann and Andy.

Haunted Raggedy Ann and Andy.

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
a zombie penis and vagina LOL

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
dude and british dude in wig

Painful Dart Bomb
May 23, 2012

And he was talking 'fore I knew it, and as he grew he'd say "I'm gonna be like you, dad" "You know I'm gonna be like you".
Go has obama and girl obama.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Go as a bickering couple, he drinks too much and you keep telling your friends that things are fine but also cry several times and lock yourself in the bathroom and text "someone" all night

Simstim
Mar 16, 2005

You just gave me a great idea buddy.
One of you dress up as a strain of ebola and the other one a dying african

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Simstim posted:

One of you dress up as a strain of ebola and the other one a dying african

drat I was going to post this

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
poverty ghosts

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

u should both dress up as dead people but for real :twisted:

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Professor Shark posted:

Go as a bickering couple, he drinks too much and you keep telling your friends that things are fine but also cry several times and lock yourself in the bathroom and text "someone" all night

then one of your girlfriends asks your boyfriend what's up and he says don't even get him started and he eventually hits on her because it's not a real relationship now anyway and then he pukes while you cry then suddenly buck up and pretend that you';re totally fine and start laughing like erything is normal lol

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

:eyepop: those leggings!

Future Mrs Booger
Jan 18, 2012

Professor Shark posted:

Oscar pistorious? too soon.

POWERBALL
Feb 16, 2012

by zen death robot
[bart voice]: e/n is thattaway dude! *points away from this thread*

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION
go as attractive people by hiring people to go in your place

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

Professor Shark posted:

:eyepop: those leggings!

sad lady rocking some lululemons

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW

Professor Shark posted:

Odysseus S. Grant
Oct 12, 2011

Cats is the oldest and strongest emotion
of mankind
Minsc and Boo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION
lowtax and schmorky all u need is a terrible hawaiian shirt and a diaper and a fursuit

• Locked thread