Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Petr
Oct 3, 2000
I don't think a single person who has responded to GlyphGryph read his idea correctly.

Hint: It doesn't involve either paying everyone in America $40k or sending random people to Congress.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Petr
Oct 3, 2000

Fried Chicken posted:

Please define what you think the role of government is

Do you really want to slog through a dissertation on the role of government written in SK's bizarre, happyelf-esque pidgin?

Petr
Oct 3, 2000

SKELETONS posted:

I had a housemate who had a violent psychotic episode as a result of smoking weed, it was terrifying and i had to hold him down and call the psych ward. I don't care how rare that is, I swore weed off for life since seeing that. Probably irrational but I can't get over it. DARE was right is all I'm saying.

I know a guy who smoked a weed and he dieded.

Petr
Oct 3, 2000

Joementum posted:

Scott Perry (R-PA)

Do these guys just have like six names that they switch permutations of?

Petr
Oct 3, 2000

chairface posted:

It's good enough for the Bible, commie pinko human being.

I've never seen a Scott in the Bible, and Perry is just about the faggiest name there is.

Petr
Oct 3, 2000
Rick's side of the story https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B0CZcXNCcAAE5D7.png:large

Petr
Oct 3, 2000
When did D&D start hating Wendy Davis? You guys are so fickle.

Petr
Oct 3, 2000

Chokes McGee posted:

When she literally attacked her opponent for having the audacity to be in a wheelchair.

Yeah, that didn't happen. I saw that ad, and it was attacking him for being a hypocrite.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Petr
Oct 3, 2000

zoux posted:

Still, it allowed Abbott to play the wronged party and is just another tick mark in the lovely Davis campaign moves column. If she wanted that ad to have impact she should've led with it but doing it now just makes her look desperate and cheap.

I'm not asking why it was a bad ad, I'm asking why D&D seems to hate her ideologically all of a sudden when they wanted her to run for president a week ago.

• Locked thread