Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

A grown man starts crying too, but that's only at the end of 4.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

Noredo will use the bowl to actually slingshot a hole into someone's rear end.

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

When Bellri finds out that he offed Dellensen, I hope he collapses into a crying wreck in the same room as Aida so they end up crying together. Then Noredo starts crying because Bellri is crying. Then Happa or Klim Nick or the Megafauna captain is all like :yikes:

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

As stoic as he could be with Monday hanging off him.

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

At first I was a little bothered at Mask spouting the obvious, but then I realized he probably couldn't see poo poo with that mask and he was making (really good) guesses as to what's going on.

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

You know that one shot in the credits with Bellri walking with Dellensen and Cahill? What if Bellri's next?

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

Perhaps all of Gundam can be likened to humanity trying to leave their poop-filled sphere of water.

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

Raraiya-chan

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

I'd imagine the Kuntala would smell delicious if they were a food source.

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

Bell makes weird screechy sounds when he's distressed. It's surprisingly hilarious.

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

BANANA

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

Eggs

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

I hope she gets a suit that specializes in holds and throws.

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

I love how Bell briefly went all sparkly eyed when Aida complimented him, but then serioused the gently caress up and said that won't work.

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

I think Mask himself is plenty overt.

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

I'm not racist but I get really uncomfortable around black people.

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

Can he do Mask's high kick?

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

I still think Bell's gonna bite it before the end. He was flanked by two dead dudes in the outro.

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

I hope Amuro Ray's preserved corpse is inside the G-Self.

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

Bell's only done it once so far, but his dub VA must have the ability to absolutely nail his pterodactyl screams.

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

Ka0 posted:

If only we could say positive things about her piloting too.

Perhaps the traditional piloting method with the control panels are holding her back. I think a system that traces her physical mobility would do wonders for her piloting.

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

She'd work better in a Gunbuster imo

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

Everyone dies, then the Turn-X shows up and is all like :yikes:

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

He's 12

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

Well that interview where Tomino said he forgot about the Arcane transformation was presumably before the one where he said he's not interested in Aida anymore, so now he knows about the transformation but doesn't care about it.

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

yeah but she cried

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

I'm hunting for a mentally hosed up woman whose only purpose in life is to die so I can undergo character development. G-Reco has failed to deliver.

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

That's totally what I mean you cocksucking motherfucking rear end in a top hat I hope a meteor storm crashes on whatever third-world shithole you call a country :)

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

is what I'd imagine the rest of this conversation will turn out.

Instead, let's discuss how this series has failed to live up to the legacy of Gundam.

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

No, Gundam is a beautiful and serious wartime drama whose reputation is compromised by this terrible series. Sieg Zeon.

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

But is Gundam perfect? Does this series besmirch that perfection?

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

Caros posted:

Not really. G-Reco is decidedly average on the whole. Its better than the bad Gundam and worse than the really excellent material.

Alright. Second question, on a scale from Reccoa Londe to Relena Darlian (interpret that scale however you want), how would you rank Aida Surugan, Raraiya Akuparl, and Manny Ambassada? This goes for anyone else reading this.

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

It's still in space, awaiting the arrival of the Gunbuster.

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

But I want to understand Tomino

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

And does Vifam have a long-lasting dynasty like Gundam does?

• Locked thread