Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Refchat, AR2 in tonights match, Chris Strickland, is retiring from PRO after this season. Pretty cool guy, I had the privilege of working with him before. He went to WC2006 as a reserve. I forget who the center in the reserve crew was (Brian Hall maybe?), but whoever it was was the 4th on Poll's three card trick I think.

As far as playoffs go, big board here just said KC is 3rd if they win, 4th if they draw, 5th if they lose. Pretty straightforward!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Lol so predictable. Collin and kronberg are garbage.

Fucitol
May 8, 2005

Ceterum autem censeo mundum esse delendam

Memento, homo, quia pulvis es, et in pulverem reverteris
I am slamming like twenty three diet red bulls right now in nervous anticipation/support of getting the third seed and I'm pretty sure I'm hallucinating or BWP jumped on an incredibly rare error from Kansas City's back line and snagged himself goal number 26 for the season

will post further updates of my vastly underrated opinions on this game, the flavors of energy drinks, and life in general god bless

Your Boy Fancy
Feb 7, 2003

by Cyrano4747

Fucitol posted:

I am slamming like twenty three diet red bulls right now in nervous anticipation/support of getting the third seed and I'm pretty sure I'm hallucinating or BWP jumped on an incredibly rare error from Kansas City's back line and snagged himself goal number 26 for the season

will post further updates of my vastly underrated opinions on this game, the flavors of energy drinks, and life in general god bless

RBNY is condemned to the play-in game. The best you can earn is a Thursday night in Jersey.

Fucitol
May 8, 2005

Your Boy Fancy posted:

RBNY is condemned to the play-in game. The best you can earn is a Thursday night in Jersey.

are you telling me that drinking my weight in red bull was a poor decision, or....

?

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Fucitol posted:

are you telling me that drinking my weight in red bull was a poor decision, or....

?

never a bad decision imo. Its how I'm gonna get through the four hour trek back home tonight!

e: this is the first time I've seen BWP play a lot in the MLS, I couldn't believe he was clowning the league but now it makes sense.

Fucitol
May 8, 2005

chaoslord posted:

never a bad decision imo. Its how I'm gonna get through the four hour trek back home tonight!

i have discovered that if you consume enough red bull energy drink (TM), than you gain temporary omnipotence.

if you question my abilities, just wait. i will cause olave and/or collin to make a chancey tackle that sets up a good scoring opportunity from outside the 18. also the tackle will be borderline red but they'll be shown yellow.

Your Boy Fancy
Feb 7, 2003

by Cyrano4747

Fucitol posted:

i have discovered that if you consume enough red bull energy drink (TM), than you gain temporary omnipotence.

if you question my abilities, just wait. i will cause olave and/or collin to make a chancey tackle that sets up a good scoring opportunity from outside the 18. also the tackle will be borderline red but they'll be shown yellow.

Always a red (bull)

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

chaoslord posted:

Lol so predictable. Collin and kronberg are garbage.

Fucitol
May 8, 2005

is it too late to append my previous post to say that i will cause bwp to tie the scoring record?

Your Boy Fancy
Feb 7, 2003

by Cyrano4747
Colin has regressed so hard that he's cost KC any chance of repeating. They won't even make it out of Thursday.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Your Boy Fancy posted:

Colin has regressed so hard that he's cost KC any chance of repeating. They won't even make it out of Thursday.

its insane. Someone told me he might be going through a divorce so that might explain it but it is crazy how bad he has been most of this season.

Fucitol
May 8, 2005

sidenote

taylor twellman is a good commentator and should be paid by every sports broadcasting company to spread the intelligent and apropos words that pour out of his head.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Fucitol posted:

sidenote

taylor twellman is a good commentator and should be paid by every sports broadcasting company to spread the intelligent and apropos words that pour out of his head.

you've had too much to drink

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Che storia figata, ragazzo!

KC are so poo poo that Saprissa, the club who easily beat them mid week, are now losing 4-2 against Belén, a club who almost were relegated last season.

Fucitol
May 8, 2005

chaoslord posted:

you've had too much to drink

don't question my newfound omniscience

Fucitol
May 8, 2005

tyvm red bull new york for allowing Columbus crew soccer club sc to sit precariously on the perch of third seed in the east. in your honor, i will post the lyrics to a song that will make bwp to close his eyes and think of engerlund. also maybe the crew because of the team's colors. bear with me here this is an elaborate set up for a very sub par joke:

quote:

Look at the stars,
Look how they shine for you,
And everything you do,
Yeah, they were all yellow.

I came along,
I wrote a song for you,
And all the things you do,
And it was called "Yellow".

So then I took my turn,
Oh what a thing to have done,
And it was all yellow.

Your skin,
Oh yeah your skin and bones,
Turn into
Something beautiful,
You know,
You know I love you so,
You know I love you so.

I swam across,
I jumped across for you,
Oh what a thing to do.
'Cause you were all yellow,

I drew a line,
I drew a line for you,
Oh what a thing to do,
And it was all yellow.

Your skin,
Oh yeah your skin and bones,
Turn into
Something beautiful,
And you know,
For you I'd bleed myself dry,
For you I'd bleed myself dry.

It's true,
Look how they shine for,
Look how they shine.

Look at the stars,
And all the things that you do.

astounding. ty ny 4 this and ty kc for a hilarious late season collapse.

insider
Feb 22, 2007

A secret room... always my favourite room in a house.
SKC completes a huge late season collapse with gifting Columbus #3 seed. Thank you SKC.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Your Boy Fancy
Feb 7, 2003

by Cyrano4747
And the only reason we won't talk about SKC collapsing is because Toronto.

• Locked thread