Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Thawixx
Sep 2, 2012
This tread actually made me decide to buy the game. After a few hours of playing this game I can only say one thing: " This game is amazing"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thawixx
Sep 2, 2012

Fans posted:

Prisoners don't starve anymore they just get super angry and kick off.

Oh they starve. 3-4 days of lock-down made my population from 108 to 10. Guess there was 10 inmates with a stash of contraband ;-)

Thawixx
Sep 2, 2012

DarkCrawler posted:

it seems that the guards killed him...

They deserved it!

Thawixx
Sep 2, 2012

nielsm posted:

When I first started playing I didn't know if climbing was a thing, so I systematically removed all trees near walls and fences, since those might make it easier to scale the walls.
I want prisoners to climb trees too.

Actually, you don't. You want to remove all trees and export the logs or processed logs (through workshop), instead of leaving your trees around for prisoners to play monkey.

• Locked thread