Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
euthy
Sep 26, 2007

May you and your family live without suffering, but for the rest... Thanks for not breeding VHEMT
Grimey Drawer
Same. But in my 30s and still lurking.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HotCarl
Aug 20, 2002
FUCK YOU,
GOT MINE

BucketFoot posted:

Blah Blah... I'm lacking that tight circle of friends that I feel is really sorta common with everyone I see/meet.

This is because you don't see the people with no friends out and about. They are all in their house wondering the same thing. See: not everyone has friends.

I'm speaking from the heart.

I have no friends. :downsgun:

Kosher Pickup Line
Jan 10, 2008

Hair Elf
same op, seems like a common problem on the GBS

Bloodborne
Sep 24, 2008

Attractive successful male in his early 30's here. Lots of friends. My resume includes being handsome, going out to social events in my off time, and deadlifting 5 plates once like two summers ago. I am available for consulting (maybe friends if you know lots of women).

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

internet jerk posted:

Attractive successful male in his early 30's here. Lots of friends. My resume includes being handsome, going out to social events in my off time, and deadlifting 5 plates once like two summers ago. I am available for consulting (maybe friends if you know lots of women).

ban this rear end in a top hat

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

Get A Five Pets

Richardanator
May 8, 2006

Mmmm.....
SAme but in my 40s still lurking :smith:

resting mitch face
Apr 9, 2005

5) I hear you.

BucketFoot posted:

I'm a fairly attractive, charismatic, and sociable guy in my mid-20's blah blah blah... The point is when it's all said and done, I look at "neckbeards" and the typically describable "weird" both on this site and elsewhere and I'm super jealous. They all have, like, real actual friends.

That's something I totally lack. I have zero friends outside of work. I never talk to any of my work friends outside of work. I drive by awkward little groups of people with furry caps on or tails hanging from their belt loop and I get really envious. I feel like I have a pretty good grasp on social interaction, yet those guys and gals still have a larger social network than me.

I don't know if this is the right place to put this. I never post. Though I've lurked on and off for about 10 years. Feel free to openly mock me.

I laughed so hard but only cause I relate.

There is a girl that sits behind me at work that is diagnosed as being on the autistic spectrum or whatever the gently caress they call it now and she talks about going to meet ups for spergs and my little ponies and I'm some rear end in a top hat who never puts any effort into being social or hooking up with old friends I have neglected to keep up with. I think basically what I'm saying is that you're an rear end in a top hat who isn't putting any effort into being social. I want to be more social. It's on my list. I am married so I get laid whenever I want so there is that. One day I'll ... probably not. I hate people myself.

Bloodborne
Sep 24, 2008

Don Tacorleone posted:

ban this rear end in a top hat

Uncalled for. Let's be friends. I enjoy a wide variety of things, which helps with my popularity among several different groups of people.

Millie posted:

I am married so I get laid whenever I she wants so there is that.

resting mitch face
Apr 9, 2005

5) I hear you.

internet jerk posted:

*stupid goon assumption*

I am the she.

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Millie posted:

I am the she.

a goon girl :eyepop:

Bloodborne
Sep 24, 2008

Nice try goon. It's not my business how you identify.

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
a 'goonette' if you will

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Hungry Joe
Nov 27, 2006

DDFH

BucketFoot posted:

I'm a fairly attractive, charismatic, and sociable guy in my mid-20's blah blah blah... The point is when it's all said and done, I look at "neckbeards" and the typically describable "weird" both on this site and elsewhere and I'm super jealous. They all have, like, real actual friends.

That's something I totally lack. I have zero friends outside of work. I never talk to any of my work friends outside of work. I drive by awkward little groups of people with furry caps on or tails hanging from their belt loop and I get really envious. I feel like I have a pretty good grasp on social interaction, yet those guys and gals still have a larger social network than me.

I don't know if this is the right place to put this. I never post. Though I've lurked on and off for about 10 years. Feel free to openly mock me.

Sorry you can't grow a beard OP

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Orkin Mang posted:

pretend u dont care about having friends then all of a sudden youll have lots of friends, then u gently caress them

this guy gets it

The BLT
Jan 3, 2008
Do you know the sandwhich man?
You are in fact a neck beard sperglord BECAUSE you don't have friends. The actual neck beard really is optional. You are a goon hth

Hayburner
Jan 29, 2005

hi

BucketFoot posted:

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
Please don't pull an Elliot Rodgers. It's too soon for another day of retribution.

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

Millie posted:

I am the she.

*drops mountain dew, quickly picks it up and opens it, gets dew all over cargo shorts*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nuuds P00dle
Jun 28, 2011

smash em crash em bash em:shroom:
You must become one of them OP

• Locked thread