Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

I think I may end up liking this show more than Arrow. The pilot had a few shaky scenes but for the most part it was solid and got me excited for a superhero I know almost nothing about.

I'll admit that I'm a sucker for time travel, despite how awfully it's frequently handled. Here's hoping they have something interesting planned.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

That episode was enough to firmly sell me on this show.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Agent Carter is also incredibly awesome and you can just jump into it even if you don't watch AoS. You should watch it to make up for the lack of Flash in your lives at the moment.

Shield is good too but whatever I won't proselytize about it here.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

!!!!!

(wait who was that)

!!!!!

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

!!!!

It's! A guy!

!!!!

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Oh my god they did that

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Oh yes vibrating through walls this is a thing I know about

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Oh! Now I see

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Literally everyone but Iris

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

DoctorWhat posted:

Because it's really patronizing and unkind to Iris (as Eddie seems to agree) and makes Iris scenes unbearable.

It casts every character complicit in the deception in a worse light.

IT'S FOR HER PROTECTION. SHE CAN NEVER KNOW

It's a bullshit, hackneyed super hero cliche that doesn't serve any purpose or do anything interesting with the story. Instead it just gets more and more absurd and tortured the more random characters find out who he is.

Valeyard posted:

Well you need someone on the main cast to not know, Iris just drew the short straw

You really don't.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Yesss that's what I'm talking about.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Holy poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Neat