Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

freaky lookin tards would be a good band name

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hofnar
Dec 27, 2008

by sebmojo

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

ops gimmick is being unfunny

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.

hemophilia posted:

broken clocks are right twice a day.

she wasn't a clock she was a crazy person and was absolutely NEVER right. im pretty convinced that if she came back from the dead and said the sky was blue, it would retroactively turn green.

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

Detective Thompson posted:

Like, really, how insular are goons that they've never seen Down's sufferers before? Are they actually medieval peasants that believe any sort of deformity or disability is a mark of Satan and maybe these two are witches and they'll give them the evil eye and all their cows will give sour milk and their children will be born with horse heads?

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

ayn is just looking out for children so they don't have to think about their own mortality and privilege too early on.

Pththya-lyi posted:

Fun fact about Ayn Rand: she thought that "kneeling buses" were buses that forced able-bodied passengers to kneel in order to board them.
What the gently caress? Are you serious?

Holy poo poo you are
http://aynrandcontrahumannature.blogspot.com/2008/03/ayn-rand-quote-of-week-12308.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUwTHn-9hhU&t=259s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZqKpfVW0i0

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

She couldn't even be bothered to check out what a kneeling bus actually was before she started talking poo poo on it. So did she research any of the poo poo she talked?

Or was this just her in a dementia state?

She's like a proto Fox News

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
yo one has a foot for a hand wtf yo

mucocele
Nov 3, 2012

quote:

Short Mat Bowling Club
:downs:

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

In the future, please post shit with the sole purpose of antagonizing the person running this site. Thank you.

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

why are they holding balls

That guy doesn't even have a real hand, he isn't holding anything.

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

KoRMaK posted:

She couldn't even be bothered to check out what a kneeling bus actually was before she started talking poo poo on it. So did she research any of the poo poo she talked?

She believed you could reason everything out from first principles. If you start with the proper premises and go through the logical process correctly, you don't need to empirically verify anything. Rand also believed herself to be the most rational person who has ever lived, so it's no surprise that she felt she could just rely on first principles and never saw the need to check facts.

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien

jarvis cocker posted:

you take skinheads bowling

take the pinheads bowling take them bowling.
they were ejected from the lanes because they kept trying to lick the frames.
one bowled a spare chromosome though.

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

those arent bowling balls what is this some dumbass british version of bowling

SirDan3k
Jan 6, 2001

Trust me, you are taking this a lot more seriously then I am.

Samuel L. ACKSYN posted:

those arent bowling balls what is this some dumbass british version of bowling

Lawn bowling mother fucker learn your self so goddamn class.

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

SirDan3k posted:

Lawn bowling mother fucker learn your self so goddamn class.

what the gently caress is lawn bowling, thats not even a real thing

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
loving limeys and their made up sports!!! :argh:

Yivgev
May 19, 2004

i brought my +1 ak-47

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

ops gimmick is being offensive and unfunny and offensively unfunny

the real sheng-ji yang would send them to the recycling tanks

Philadelphia
Sep 29, 2014
Someone should fly those disabled guys over to the USA so we can show them what REAL bowling is.

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

lawn bowling lmao wahts the problem all that tea make ur arms too weak to handle a real bowling ball

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
Yeah, its not because youre handicapped dudes, its because your completely loving annoying.

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
i am bursting with ideas of people i'd like to exclude from interacting with in public tbh

Dead Precedents
May 5, 2005

Precedents come and go, but death goes on forever.

TOOT BOOT posted:

what the gently caress is lawn bowling, thats not even a real thing

Found this when searching for lawn bowling. Seems legit.

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe
If you don't want to see retarded looking people don't live in England seems pretty simple :shrug:

Spider Helidon
Nov 4, 2010

by XyloJW
I have the same shirt

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

Dead Precedents posted:

Found this when searching for lawn bowling. Seems legit.

drat thats one cool kid

Detective Thompson
Nov 9, 2007

Sammy Davis Jr. Jr. is also in repose.
That lad's well chuffed!

therattle
Jul 24, 2007
Soiled Meat
Ethnic minorities and homosexuals too make me uncomfortable. Maybe they'd accept me at this club (as long as I don't tell them I'm Jewish) and I can make sure no brown folk or queers can join or play.

therattle fucked around with this message at 08:57 on Oct 4, 2014

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
Lady you are getting your picture taken for a social outrage news piece
at least get your roots done

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
This sort of discrimination sucks, but then one of them starts whipping bowls at peoples heads, and the other is digging up the green with his bare hands and making GBS threads in the holes, and monkey hooting, and there aren't any easy answers, and it's ruined for everyone.

What to do. Who knows. Whatever. Maybe avoid Wal-Mart greeters since many of them are downies who give you a mad staredown while trying to be friendly and accidentally knocking over children and then run off to the candy aisle and shirk their duties.

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

i'll bowl with those dude and ill fight anyone that says they dont have a right......... a right to bowl

Ah Map
Oct 9, 2012
I didn't think you were allowed to say you were uncomfortable around THOSE PEOPLE when all along I could have just had them thrown out...makes me think...

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

I dunno man, what kind of twat can't just do their bowling mildly inconvenienced by these dudes then go about their non-disabled lives?

A few well placed crowbars to knees would start them on the path to righteousness.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

hemophilia posted:

broken clocks are right twice a day.

depends how broken they are

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity

Detective Thompson posted:

Guy on the right looks like pretty much every British rock star, and the one on the left just looks really sad and needs a good game of bowls to feel better. How can you say no to those faces? Like, really, how insular are the members at the club that they've never seen Down's sufferers before? Are they actually medieval peasants that believe any sort of deformity or disability is a mark of Satan and maybe these two are witches and they'll give them the evil eye and all their cows will give sour milk and their children will be born with horse heads?

Actually if the recurrent incidences of genetic disability in isolated European communities such as in Switzerland, Austria or the mountain regions of France are anything to go by, medieval peasants did NOT generally kill people for being retarded!

whip
Apr 9, 2007

by Lowtax

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

Super Tardio Bros. :downs:

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

This sort of discrimination sucks, but then one of them starts whipping bowls at peoples heads, and the other is digging up the green with his bare hands and making GBS threads in the holes, and monkey hooting, and there aren't any easy answers, and it's ruined for everyone.

Actually the easy answer is to let retarded people out in public only if they're not too retarded to understand obedience training.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

i always find it interesting what series of words would make a good band name thank you

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

op is the one with downs syndrome?

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

gary oldmans diary posted:

i always find it interesting what series of words would make a good band name thank you

you are welcome :)

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Tards should be.euthanized in the womb

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
too bad ur mom didnt get the memo ahahauahuagghaha :roflolmao:

all joking aside, *hands u juice box*

• Locked thread