Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS
it's the mirror they took a photo of them holding balls presumably because they know their readership is also mentally handicapped

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy
?

Troon Flesh Mask posted:

Where do goons stand on retard bowling?

I don't think it's fair to make fun of the British for this reason because they don't have bowling alleys, only weird makeshift leather sack things.

The Fattest PI
Mar 4, 2008
How does he get his little nub fingers in the ball holes

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

gary oldmans diary posted:

i always find it interesting what series of words would make a good band name thank you

check out guided by voices suitcase series.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
Hell yeah, bring on the re-education camps.

CountButtula
Jan 5, 2014
I think, as it's clear in this thread, we have a choice between an approach dubbed "Nazi" or "Randian" or "dumb" and the herding of good upstanding retard-hating citizens into re-education camps by social justice warriors. Thus the first option is a cultural inevitability and the sign of re-emergence of purity in our culture

Also it's not a "bowling alley" it's a "bowling green" goddamn americans stop erasing our culture

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Pththya-lyi posted:

I agree with you OP! People with mental disabilities are a drain on our society. Why, caring for a single one costs the Reich 60,000 marks over a lifetime!

wonder if they took the retard out back and shot him after they took the pic

pixelbaron
Mar 18, 2009

~ Notice me, Shempai! ~
f-f-f-fffoot for a hand baahjajaja

Suicide Sam E.
Jun 30, 2013

by XyloJW

hemophilia posted:

personally i think if you don't want to have retarded people in your business where they can poo poo everywhere and act retarded in general, you should be able to throw them out. even if they are just looking weird it's probably really irritating.

This is correct. Businesses should be allowed to operate as the owners wish, provided they're not injuring people, the environment or some other destructive BS.

On the other malformed hand, bowling is one of the only sports in which just about anyone can aspire to compete. So it would really suck to be told you cannot bowl.

The call is a difficult one to make. Horribly screwed up people used to be put to death, revered as magical spirits, imprisoned, or more recently confined in mental institutions. It's only recent years when society says we all should accept them. So progress has been made. But how far is too far?

If memory serves, Down syndrome does not preclude self-awareness and the afflicted could probably tell whether they were making other patrons uncomfortable.

I wouldn't blame a business for not wanting to be known as the place with the retards, either. Not every enterprise aims so low as Wal-Mart.

CountButtula
Jan 5, 2014

Suicide Sam E. posted:

This is correct. Businesses should be allowed to operate as the owners wish, provided they're not injuring people, the environment or some other destructive BS.

On the other malformed hand, bowling is one of the only sports in which just about anyone can aspire to compete. So it would really suck to be told you cannot bowl.

The call is a difficult one to make. Horribly screwed up people used to be put to death, revered as magical spirits, imprisoned, or more recently confined in mental institutions. It's only recent years when society says we all should accept them. So progress has been made. But how far is too far?

If memory serves, Down syndrome does not preclude self-awareness and the afflicted could probably tell whether they were making other patrons uncomfortable.

I wouldn't blame a business for not wanting to be known as the place with the retards, either. Not every enterprise aims so low as Wal-Mart.

The problem is the cost. Recent UK austerity measures could be described as "not one penny for retards", but waiting for them to become homeless and starve is very inefficient. Also some of them have families who deludedly love them, like in this example. Rounding them up into camps would cost a lot of money, and the taxpayer would have to pay. How would you solve this, GBS?

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 253 days!)

CountButtula posted:

The problem is the cost. Recent UK austerity measures could be described as "not one penny for retards", but waiting for them to become homeless and starve is very inefficient. Also some of them have families who deludedly love them, like in this example. Rounding them up into camps would cost a lot of money, and the taxpayer would have to pay. How would you solve this, GBS?

Entertainment. Tard Wars. Winner gets a candybar. Repeat adnauseum.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

CountButtula posted:

CountButtula
Jan 5, 2014

Viggen posted:

Entertainment. Tard Wars. Winner gets a candybar. Repeat adnauseum.

No - we need contemporary branding.

How about "Tardar Games"?

Alas Boobylon
Sep 30, 2014
I'm really sad the mother was too cruel to terminate her pregnancy.

Bigtime Bra Guy
Jul 18, 2011

If found, please return to the Pub.

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 253 days!)

CountButtula posted:

How about "Tardar Games"?

The Biggest Derper

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

I cant believe they kicked out Tyrion :cripes:

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS

CountButtula posted:

Cut the DSL lines, force goons outside in search of broadband

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
This thread is loving disgusting

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
much like your posting!

Phil Niekro
Jun 4, 2005

a creepy colon posted:

its retarded

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

Robo Reagan posted:

wonder if they took the retard out back and shot him after they took the pic

Nazi Germany started out lethally injecting people with severe disabilities, but moved on to gassing the adults because it was more efficient. The euthanasia program got scaled way back because it turns out people get pretty upset when you kill their loved ones and try to cover it up!

f_c_
Oct 27, 2007

Best way is to catch them in the womb.

therattle
Jul 24, 2007
Soiled Meat

a creepy colon posted:

I don't know about that. They picked a really tough challenge in mocking the disabled. I think they've pulled it off with flair and panache, and can be rightly proud of themselves for the brilliance of their humour. It's really hard to come up with stuff this good, you know.

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
i would gas retards but only if i was a mod

Chris Awful
Oct 2, 2005

Tell your friends they don't have to be scared or hungry anymore comrades.
The woman in the OP should have called the members to confirm with them that they would be okay with sharing the bowling lawn with her freaky looking brothers. Instead of being duly diligent, she skimped out and only called the bowls club. This is what happens when you take shortcuts people.

therattle
Jul 24, 2007
Soiled Meat

Chris Awful posted:

The woman in the OP should have called the members to confirm with them that they would be okay with sharing the bowling lawn with her freaky looking brothers. Instead of being duly diligent, she skimped out and only called the bowls club. This is what happens when you take shortcuts people.

Blacks and gays should do the same, just in case a bigot is playing.

Chris Awful
Oct 2, 2005

Tell your friends they don't have to be scared or hungry anymore comrades.

therattle posted:

Blacks and gays should do the same, just in case a bigot is playing.

I always check with the local clubs and bars to see if they or any of their patrons have issues with me before I show up in drag.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy

f_c_ posted:

Best way is to catch them in the womb.

Gays too, amirite? :v:

Guancho
Aug 23, 2010

You don't write any postcards when you're on the road to self-discovery

i'd kick them out of my bowling alley too

f_c_
Oct 27, 2007

If they are retarded.

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot
Hitler was a bad man with bad ideas :hitler:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

NObodiesGeek
Jun 14, 2003
I'm not shy, I just hate you.
It's obvious that they were kicked out so no one would have to live their life in shame incase they lost to either of these two. Pretty hosed up.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I haven't bowled in a dozen years or so, but from my recollections of the experience I'm shocked anyone would even notice the difference between the regular patrons and legit full-retards.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Suicide Sam E.
Jun 30, 2013

by XyloJW

Sklyansky posted:

I haven't bowled in a dozen years or so, but from my recollections of the experience I'm shocked anyone would even notice the difference between the regular patrons and legit full-retards.

Retards don't dress like hipsters.

• Locked thread