Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NOT NOW GRANDPA
Dec 6, 2005

I think an immaculate pizza order has happened and I don't even ever order pizza very often. I online ordered a pizza from roundtable (because I work in IT and lol of course) And it was really custom and I semi drunkenly chose the options because being bombarded by options makes me do weird things, but a weird thing happened of course. After I submitted the order I thought "geez I should have ordered that with some ranch on the side so I could relive my pizza+ranch highschool days. And what do you know three ranch tub things come with the pizza.

I feel like I should be telling ranch pizza ghost to stay safe or stay relevant or something.

I will describe the pizza if requested but it's not that interesting.

it is a really good pizza though got to say.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

i wish pizza places around here just gave ranch away willy nilly. don't even have pepperocinis anymore

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
I have never heard of roundtable pizza please describe

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

nice pizza story op. did you get pineapple on it?

wane tendo
Mar 19, 2005

Buglord
it's a ranch tub miracle...

NOT NOW GRANDPA
Dec 6, 2005

Christmas Miracle posted:

nice pizza story op. did you get pineapple on it?

No I did not my I still remember what dignity vaguely feels like despite no longer having any.

There were artichokes tho so I'm not sure what that means

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

NOT NOW GRANDPA posted:

No I did not my I still remember what dignity vaguely feels like despite no longer having any.

There were artichokes tho so I'm not sure what that means

you made the right choice OP. you alright.

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
that sounds like something you would say to a friend while you were bullshitting if you had friends op

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

PINEAPPLE AND ANCHOVY IS THE BEAST PIZZA TOPPINGS AND ANYONE WHO DISAGREES CAN KINDLY gently caress THEMSELF

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
plus one for pinniple

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

im pooping! posted:

PINEAPPLE AND ANCHOVY IS THE BEAST PIZZA TOPPINGS AND ANYONE WHO DISAGREES CAN KINDLY gently caress THEMSELF

wrong on the former and no opinion on the latter

and thanks maybe I will, rear end in a top hat!!!

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

lol OP has a funny name too

Red Fructidor
Jan 8, 2004

Getting pizza from a place named after a piece of furniture from British folklore and not, ya know, an Italian man, is a retard move.

Kukash
Apr 22, 2010
take a pic of pizza with your dick on it op.

it is my fetish please

NOT NOW GRANDPA
Dec 6, 2005

Stoic Commie posted:

that sounds like something you would say to a friend while you were bullshitting if you had friends op

I have friends but they will eat a shameful pizza without a second thought. so are they actually friends??? who can say. perhaps I am actually friendless.

ShaqDiesel
Mar 21, 2013
I ate pizza today too but you don't see me making a big loving deal about it.

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgWn7zbgxZ4

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 252 days!)

anyone who has ever had round table knows they tend to do this sort of thing when you are such a goober fatbody to order a $30 loving pizza instead of logging out for a few minutes (locking the screen for you power users) wiping the cheeto dust off the maw, and struggling the long way down the 500 yards to the nearest convenience store en route to dropping off a printer for a cute girl you have a thing for

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
yeah well the last time i orderd pizza they hosed me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdaM5Mv-TTo

Gin Soaked Ape
May 4, 2004

man what the gently caress kind of thread is this didnt even say what pizza you got after naming a pizza surprise in the title. i dont care that much but really if you are honest in your heart this thread is a bunch of bullshit

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 252 days!)

Tha OP:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPRheymdlXo

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
Ranch dressing on a pizza sounds vomitous. Is this an accepted practice now? What else was on the pizza? Hot wings? Was it a hot wings and ranch pizza?

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
I remember roundtable, didn't know they were still around. They're like from the era when little caesars still made pizza like normal pizza places.

NOT NOW GRANDPA
Dec 6, 2005

Kukash posted:

take a pic of pizza with your dick on it op.

it is my fetish please

my dick currently had custom ordered zesty tomato plus creamy garlic whatever sauce all around his/it's mouth and is declining photos sorry :(

Gin Soaked Ape posted:

man what the gently caress kind of thread is this didnt even say what pizza you got after naming a pizza surprise in the title. i dont care that much but really if you are honest in your heart this thread is a bunch of bullshit

the surprise was the unexpected blessing of 3 Ranch Mini Tubs. Jesus. honestly in my heart I like this pizza a lot but really I shouldn't. I mean, 1, it's pizza. Carbs ahoy. 2, the drunken combination of grilled chicken and basil AND bacon... need I say more

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord
I really enjoyed this thread more than I should have. I hope you enjoyed your pizza, op.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

NOT NOW GRANDPA posted:

the surprise was the unexpected blessing of 3 Ranch Mini Tubs. Jesus. honestly in my heart I like this pizza a lot but really I shouldn't. I mean, 1, it's pizza. Carbs ahoy. 2, the drunken combination of grilled chicken and basil AND bacon... need I say more

YES I'M ALMOST THERE

Gin Soaked Ape
May 4, 2004

NOT NOW GRANDPA posted:

my dick currently had custom ordered zesty tomato plus creamy garlic whatever sauce all around his/it's mouth and is declining photos sorry :(

to even engage in this is to already lose the moral and ethical battle. ranch tubs

NOT NOW GRANDPA
Dec 6, 2005

The Mad Archivist posted:

YES I'M ALMOST THERE

green onions. they are like all the gently caress over this pizza. my neighbors who don't even know are judging me

Gin Soaked Ape posted:

to even engage in this is to already lose the moral and ethical battle. ranch tubs

the real surprise ending is that somehow I am not even fat. idk

Tubgirl Cosplay
Jan 10, 2011

by Ion Helmet

NOT NOW GRANDPA posted:

the real surprise ending is that somehow I am not even fat. idk

lol nice try ranch Jabba

Monday_
Feb 18, 2006

Worked-up silent dork without sex ability seeks oblivion and demise.
The Great Twist
Anyone who eats ranch dressing deserves to die.

NOT NOW GRANDPA
Dec 6, 2005

Tubgirl Cosplay posted:

op just how fat are you
shockingly not at all

MondayHotDog posted:

Anyone who eats ranch dressing deserves to die.

yes, I wait eagerly

Tubgirl Cosplay
Jan 10, 2011

by Ion Helmet
The OP, wallowing in his Ranch Tub. it is difficult to tell where flesh ends and ranch begins: 'Shockingly, I'm not even fa

Pillow Clerk
Oct 18, 2008
dear livejournal...

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
I was hoping for something like "dude has his penis in the pizza box" but i guess i was being a bit naive. oh well theres always next time.

NOT NOW GRANDPA
Dec 6, 2005

Tubgirl Cosplay posted:

The OP, wallowing in his Ranch Tub. it is difficult to tell where flesh ends and ranch begins: 'Shockingly, I'm not even fa

I am wallowing, in the second tub. fatness take me soon or soonish should I continue

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut
f5'ing for the trip report on three ranch tubs

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

how fat are you that you get ranch in a measurement of "tub"?

NOT NOW GRANDPA
Dec 6, 2005

Business Gorillas posted:

how fat are you that you get ranch in a measurement of "tub"?

perhaps I am showing my retardedness. this one time I ordered wings from round table and the delivery guy was like "here's some blue cheese, fresh from the tub". and I was like, lol, fresh from the tub. and ever since then pizza condiments have mentally been tub worths. because I am a dumbass.

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp

NOT NOW GRANDPA posted:

(because I work in IT and lol of course)

LOL, yeah, isnt it though?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
I knew what you meant immediately OP, don't know what the problem is with these other broke brains

• Locked thread