Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Justin Godscock
Oct 12, 2004

Listen here, funnyman!

Nonsense posted:

kill whitey

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

reignonyourparade
Nov 15, 2012

Bull Runner posted:

Pretty sure farming actually created society.

Pretty sure people were totally cool to farm their specific farm until they discovered beer and then they started building cities in order to make beer more efficiently.

redshirt posted:

Remember that "Pre-farming" humans constitute over 90% of human history, and in that light our bodies make more sense. Our impulses make more sense. It's why everyone's fat.
Well in a way we were already farming because the current thought is hunter gatherers would eat plants in a place, then leave the seeds behind to grow again while moving on to the next place which is sort of a form of farming.

Also kill whitey.

Saltin
Aug 20, 2003
Don't touch
It's pretty obvious why people hate whitey - we give each other things when no one else is around.

https://screen.yahoo.com/white-000000112.html

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

redshirt posted:

That's a real recent development in human history - like only 12,000 years ago. Before then, people just moved on to new places. With no permanent settlements, what's to really fight over? I'm sure there were occasional skirmishes, but mostly people didn't fight each other in hunting-gathering societies, which is the vast majority of human history.

all the fun poo poo happened in the last 12,000 years though so gently caress your hunter-gatherer caveman hippie crap and bring me some loving bread

girl befriender
Sep 22, 2014

by vyelkin
*sees the obsessive ingroup outgroup dynamic in modern society and how close it teeters to genocide*

nah hunter gatherers were all peace and love. what do you mean we had lots of closely related ancestors that all died when we got near them?

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

girl befriender posted:

*sees the obsessive ingroup outgroup dynamic in modern society and how close it teeters to genocide*

nah hunter gatherers were all peace and love. what do you mean we had lots of closely related ancestors that all died when we got near them?

you have a point but lol you registered just to post in a gamergate thread

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJQ8F4GYTYg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

reignonyourparade
Nov 15, 2012

girl befriender posted:

Excuse me we hosed some of them

• Locked thread