Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.
People are people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

redshirt posted:

People are people.

except for white people

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
they are visiting gods

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

The Mad Archivist posted:

except for white people

They are rather mutated freaks. I mean, Gingers? It goes against common sense laws of survival.

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

redshirt posted:

They are rather mutated freaks. I mean, Gingers? It goes against common sense laws of survival.

this is a trigger of mine :awesome:

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Izumi Konata posted:

this is a trigger of mine :awesome:

In which way?

TheIllestVillain
Dec 27, 2011

Sal, Wyoming's not a country

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

redshirt posted:

In which way?

my lawyer has advised me to speak no further on the subject, woof!

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

naem posted:

The Vikings like the Mongols were barbarian raiders not interested much in empire, despite both having huge regular military victories that could easily have lead to one

the mongols created the largest contiguous land empire in history wtf are u tawkin about manny

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
the vikings didnt make an empire but they did occasionally blow into a county, set down roots, and covert to Christianity in a nod-wink kinda way. thats how you get things like the Normans.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

paranoid randroid posted:

the vikings didnt make an empire but they did occasionally blow into a county, set down roots, and covert to Christianity in a nod-wink kinda way. thats how you get things like the Normans.

I love that one set of Vikings invaded and ruled Britain, and then another group of Vikings invaded France and then later invaded Britain and became "The English" and went on to create a nifty little empire that still shines to this day, in America/Canada/Australia/Maybe India.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
oi luv 'course im christian. im christian as houses. *raises runestone, burns seven hundred prisoners of war in a longboat* praise jesus an' all tha'

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
I feel so thrilled at the prospect of enduring poverty, shortages and hardships because russia wants to be an empire again and globalisation is not a hip thing with empires

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
white makes right

The Dipshit
Dec 21, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Viggen posted:

capable of work isnt really a 'white' thing, joe

Miltank posted:

hahahaha

I take it y'all never read the census forms? I mean poo poo, it was a lawsuit back in the 50s when it mattered.

http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/meta/long_RHI125213.htm

landy.
Jan 20, 2014
Lipstick Apathy
Maybe we really should blow it all up.

anchoress
Dec 24, 2011

by XyloJW
all you non-whites are gonna miss us when we're gone

orangesampson
Nov 22, 2012

by Ion Helmet
Everyone is terrible. We are a meat sack of ideas used to strip the planet bare of resources to drive a vehicle, or wear gaudy jewelry to show how tacky we are. We use race as a difining point because we have nothing else left to define. Everyone is a mutt in dna structure, hell some have inbred rna.

Being alive is like telling a god you worship t go gently caress itself with a plunger in a squad room in brooklyn.

What I am saying is, we are all equally afwul, also that poo poo you just took, polluted the water. For shame.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

orangesampson posted:

Everyone is terrible. We are a meat sack of ideas used to strip the planet bare of resources to drive a vehicle, or wear gaudy jewelry to show how tacky we are. We use race as a difining point because we have nothing else left to define. Everyone is a mutt in dna structure, hell some have inbred rna.

Being alive is like telling a god you worship t go gently caress itself with a plunger in a squad room in brooklyn.

What I am saying is, we are all equally afwul, also that poo poo you just took, polluted the water. For shame.

No, not really. Native north and south Americans were perfectly content living in harmony with the land, as were Africans. It's really only white people that come around loving up other people's poo poo, and sometimes Mongolians.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Hobohemian posted:

No, not really. Native north and south Americans were perfectly content living in harmony with the land, as were Africans. It's really only white people that come around loving up other people's poo poo, and sometimes Mongolians.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wqw527ivrQE this sums up why the indians failed pretty good.

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
White folks is the devil and I'm half white so I'm like some kinda weird half devil struggling with the evil inside myself while also being a pretty cool minority. Also, as a mixed race, I'll be accepted by everybody!

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

Hobohemian posted:

The same native americans also hunted basically all large indigenous American mammals to extinction, but you know, colors of the wind and all that.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy
"Kill Whitey" is what you get when the lesser races are without Our Divine Guidance for long. They descend into gibbering ostentatiousness.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

exquisite tea posted:

The same native americans also hunted basically all large indigenous American mammals to extinction, but you know, colors of the wind and all that.

Feeding your family and friends is not the same as enslaving and killing native populations.

orangesampson
Nov 22, 2012

by Ion Helmet
Eating green beans off the vine without washing them exposes you to chemical risks.

lol

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

redshirt posted:

Feeding your family and friends is not the same as enslaving and killing native populations.

You exist today because somewhere down the line, your agricultural and technologically more developed ancestors murdered and enslaved the poo poo out of their unfortunate neighbors who weren't. And they all had more energy in their smarter, glucose-rich brains. The moral of the story here is eat more bread.

Morkyz
Aug 6, 2013

redshirt posted:

It is if you're white, and it's also a good investment since your prime food source is also youre famil and friends.

orangesampson
Nov 22, 2012

by Ion Helmet
Used your advanced weapon systems to kill off UN-advanced weapon systems/.

Kill everything.

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com
I'm fine with white people being the scapegoat for all the problems of minorities. why? b/c we are the only race strong enough to take it.

"He's the hero [the world] deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A [white] knight."

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

exquisite tea posted:

You exist today because somewhere down the line, your agricultural and technologically more developed ancestors murdered and enslaved the poo poo out of their unfortunate neighbors who weren't. And they all had more energy in their smarter, glucose-rich brains. The moral of the story here is eat more bread.

Hunting created humanity. Hunting created society. Nothing about hunting implies enslaving other people in a traditional hunter-gather society, which is the society our brains and body developed within. Our modern society is unprecedented and you can see the results of this in our diseases. Heart disease, for example. You can see this in our wars and our epic violence.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Kleen_TheRowdyDog posted:

I'm fine with white people being the scapegoat for all the problems of minorities. why? b/c we are the only race strong enough to take it.

"He's the hero [the world] deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A [white] knight."

If they can take it so well why are they always crying about reverse racism and why they don't get to use the word "friend of the family". "But I put an a at the end so that makes it ok!?":qq:

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy

redshirt posted:

Hunting created humanity. Hunting created society. Nothing about hunting implies enslaving other people in a traditional hunter-gather society, which is the society our brains and body developed within. Our modern society is unprecedented and you can see the results of this in our diseases. Heart disease, for example. You can see this in our wars and our epic violence.
No but you do murder the gently caress out of your neighbors, because you're in a constant battle for territory

naem
May 29, 2011

paranoid randroid posted:

the mongols created the largest contiguous land empire in history wtf are u tawkin about manny

They conquered everything were like "eh that was fun, lates" and took off lol

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

rudatron posted:

No but you do murder the gently caress out of your neighbors, because you're in a constant battle for territory

That's a real recent development in human history - like only 12,000 years ago. Before then, people just moved on to new places. With no permanent settlements, what's to really fight over? I'm sure there were occasional skirmishes, but mostly people didn't fight each other in hunting-gathering societies, which is the vast majority of human history.

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
archaeologists estimate that about 1/3 of adult males in hunter gatherer societies would be victims of homicide

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

rudatron posted:

archaeologists estimate that about 1/3 of adult males in hunter gatherer societies would be victims of homicide

Link please. Never heard anything about this.

Also, homicide is different than organized war.

girl befriender
Sep 22, 2014

by vyelkin
what do you think humans did to homo erectus? especially since they were probably really dumb and violent.

also modern human beings having testosterone in males be much less expressed. this is partly believed to make possible larger social networks since testosterone induces greater distrust.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy

redshirt posted:

Link please. Never heard anything about this.

Also, homicide is different than organized war.

Killing is killing.

Really makes you think.

The Skeleton King
Jul 16, 2011

Right now undead are at the top of my shit list. Undead are complete fuckers. Those geists are fuckers. Necromancers are fuckers. Necrosavants are big time fuckers. Skeletons aren't too bad except when they bleed everyone in the company. Zombos are at least not too bad.

ThingS will be much better when oil becomes to expensive or insustainable and the world gets rid of cars and replaces them withactually good forms of transportation. I loving hate cars. gently caress white people for not making better cities and zoning laws.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maxwellsdemon
Nov 12, 2007
meh
Grimey Drawer
Kill whitey

• Locked thread