Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Well?
You are absolutely right, son.
No, gently caress you, get a loving job.
Unsure/Son Goku
View Results

• Locked thread
Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
:rolleyes:

f u dad.

cant say im surprised at his utter lack of understanding however. hes always been a bit of a penis hole. but plz dont confuse dad character with actual martin sheen because actual martin sheen is a loving boss. hes been arrested WAY more times than me, and i mean the good kind of arrested.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
sorry your dad is jeff foxworthy

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

Pumpy Muffinz posted:

sorry your dad is jeff foxworthy

one of us is very confused. and its not me.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Nathilus posted:

one of us is very confused. and its not me.

That picture of Emilio looks like Jeff. It was a joke. You get jokes, don't you?

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Do all van dyked men look like Jeff foxworthy to you? This isn't meant to be a dig, I'm legitimately concerned for you

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

nah hes actually correct that first pic does look similar to foxworthy during his fattest young phase. i was just givin' him poo poo.

however its a dead giveaway because the letting in the back isnt ANGLISH.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

mookface posted:

Do all van dyked men look like Jeff foxworthy to you? This isn't meant to be a dig, I'm legitimately concerned for you

hes got the same hair and beard as jeff in that picture. It was just a goddam joke

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

I'll bet you think this looks like Jeff foxworthy too

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

Hello I am jeff Foxworth. Hello, son. I was concerned about your wellbeing and your currently employed status. i think you should find some work, and work at the jobn, and earn money and live on your own. I am concered for you, my son, and i hope you will have a long and health life. With the kindest regards, your father, Jeff Forwoth

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
Nice, we got Emilio Estevea as a goon!

Did Pauly Shore tell you about the site?

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

Pumpy Muffinz posted:

hes got the same hair and beard as jeff in that picture. It was just a goddam joke

lol. you gettin railed for that one mang. ouch! hahahahaha

its ok man i respect ur joke. bro knuckles.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
Do you still talk with Charlie?

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

mookface posted:

I'll bet you think this looks like Jeff foxworthy too

No that Joseph Stalin!

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

lonesomedwarf posted:

Hello I am jeff Foxworth. Hello, son. I was concerned about your wellbeing and your currently employed status. i think you should find some work, and work at the jobn, and earn money and live on your own. I am concered for you, my son, and i hope you will have a long and health life. With the kindest regards, your father, Jeff Forwoth

nope sorry think im gonna gently caress off to europe to do this faggy camino de santiago thing and get killed by clouds on liek the very first day LOL im a rebel. :angel:

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Luvcow posted:

Do you still talk with Charlie?

I am charlie

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Its like a photographic Rorschach test and everyone is Jeff foxworthy

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Pumpy Muffinz posted:

I am charlie

Wowzaaaaaa!

Hi Charlie! I hope you stay out of trouble, I loved you in Platoon!

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

mookface posted:

Its like a photographic Rorschach test and everyone is Jeff foxworthy

no that either a meth addiction or leprosy

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

guise guise please. if you want foxworthy chat thats fine just do it in another thread. this one is reserved for the subjects fu dad, martin sheen, emilio estevez, effete idiots, life wisdom, and deadly holidays in europe. oh and goku of course. thnx.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Nathilus posted:

guise guise please. if you want foxworthy chat thats fine just do it in another thread. this one is reserved for the subjects fu dad, martin sheen, emilio estevez, effete idiots, life wisdom, and deadly holidays in europe. oh and goku of course. thnx.

goku was a terrible dad. He died, then searched the universe when his son needed him.

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe
Which Sheen is the crazy one and which Sheen(s) was/were in Apocalypse Now and Platoon

JawKnee
Mar 24, 2007

You'll take the ride to leave this town along that yellow line
young guns and young guns 2 were awesome movies

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
wanna meet that dad

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Martin sheen was in apocalypse now and is not crazy he's actually fairly dialed in. Charlie was in platoon and his brain is all cooked from partying way too hard. Emilio is the mighty duck man himself and seems to have stayed clean and sane while vanishing into obscurity

JawKnee
Mar 24, 2007

Pumpy Muffinz posted:

goku was a terrible dad. He died, then searched the universe when his son needed him.

and then decided to just stay dead again the next time, what wife and son?

gently caress you goku

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

emelio esteves was in breakfasts club

JawKnee
Mar 24, 2007

mookface posted:

Martin sheen was in apocalypse now and is not crazy he's actually fairly dialed in. Charlie was in platoon and his brain is all cooked from partying way too hard. Emilio is the mighty duck man himself and seems to have stayed clean and sane while vanishing into obscurity

Charlie and Emilio in young guns was so cool

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

JawKnee posted:

and then decided to just stay dead again the next time, what wife and son?

gently caress you goku

seriously, he's an rear end in a top hat!

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

JawKnee posted:

Charlie and Emilio in young guns was so cool

I love Young Guns!

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

Soin it is me, your fadher. I have some advice. Please pay attention to what people do and not what they say. A man is defined by him actions and not the lies that spillf rom his putrid mouth hole. And you can disregard what someoneone says all the words that come before the word "but" if they use" but" in a sentence. Thank you for listening to me, your father, jEff Foxwqorh.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

lonesomedwarf posted:

Soin it is me, your fadher. I have some advice. Please pay attention to what people do and not what they say. A man is defined by him actions and not the lies that spillf rom his putrid mouth hole. And you can disregard what someoneone says all the words that come before the word "but" if they use" but" in a sentence. Thank you for listening to me, your father, jEff Foxwqorh.

Changing a diaper is a lot like getting a present from your grandmother - you're not sure what you've got but you're pretty sure you're not going to like it.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
Dad im gay so what

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Broenheim posted:

Dad im gay so what

No you aren't. gently caress you!

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

Pumpy Muffinz posted:

he also allows his son to "merge" with a bunch of really gross dudes. u need to teach ur kid some self respect.

mookface posted:

this is correct but i dont think you know how awesome martin sheen actually is. last i heard hed been arrested 60+ times for morally consistent, humanist activism. also hes roman catholic but doesn't gently caress boys or think abortion should be illegal. his every position reeks of a dude who has examined his beliefs, considered them critically, and then acted on them, even at cost to himself. cool dude.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Nathilus posted:

he also allows his son to "merge" with a bunch of really gross dudes. u need to teach ur kid some self respect.

Eww no!

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
Bubble butt. Bubble bubble bubble butt

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Nathilus posted:

this is correct but i dont think you know how awesome martin sheen actually is. last i heard hed been arrested 60+ times for morally consistent, humanist activism. also hes roman catholic but doesn't gently caress boys or think abortion should be illegal. his every position reeks of a dude who has examined his beliefs, considered them critically, and then acted on them, even at cost to himself. cool dude.

I said he wasnt crazy and was pretty dialed in and I will concede that he is a conscientious man but I will not suck martin sheens dick to climax and swallow his hot load. There is some poo poo we just can't eat

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Gaunab posted:

Bubble butt. Bubble bubble bubble butt

pics or it didn't happen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

mookface posted:

I said he wasnt crazy and was pretty dialed in and I will concede that he is a conscientious man but I will not suck martin sheens dick to climax and swallow his hot load. There is some poo poo we just can't eat

well thats fuckin miserly of you. you should remember this other bit of life wisdom. love is a renewable resource. the more you share, the more you'll have. :bigtran:

• Locked thread