Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
thread delivers

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

they should've made a movie about this

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam
I bet that kind of pipe arrangement wastes a lot of water.

Also, is that another Segway handle in the lower left? How many people do this?

WilltheMagicAsian
Dec 11, 2011

genesplicer posted:

I don't want to get piss all over my new sneakers

.lnk to the past
May 3, 2005

psoting while drunk

genesplicer posted:

people who dont want to get their segways stolen while pissing

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
I bet he leaned back and made the segway go all around as he peed over everything.

Kyrie eleison
Jan 26, 2013

by Ralp
i encountered the woz on a segway at a maker faire no joke

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

ahahahhaa

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zd_NqDdvpWk

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
If i was him i would have moved one urinal down so i could stare at the poster as i pee

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
really the best part is the fellow segway enthusiast waiting his turn

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax
owns. stevewoz: still better than stevejobs

fisting by many
Dec 25, 2009

i'm disappointed that he's stationary, and not peeing in a trough while riding.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
hey a man's gotta pee its a biological function

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
More like Steve Wizniak.

Yivgev
May 19, 2004

i brought my +1 ak-47

im the jean jacket-wearing other segway rider directly watching the Woz take a piss

Shasta Orange Soda
Apr 25, 2007
i've never seen a segway irl, but apparently there are places where two segway users happen to use the same bathroom at once

i never wanna go to those places

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

i like very naice

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Shasta Orange Soda posted:

i've never seen a segway irl, but apparently there are places where two segway users happen to use the same bathroom at once

piss on the segway

also they must drive through mud and poo poo

ewww

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

!read my above post in a borta voice for an extra giggle!

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

lonesomedwarf posted:

!read my above post in a borta voice for an extra giggle!

bucking for goofball status

I like it

Yabanjin
Feb 13, 2007

I AM smiling.
"Did you say something?"

Cyks
Mar 17, 2008

The trenches of IT can scar a muppet for life

Shasta Orange Soda posted:

I've seen them once. There's a mall in Charlotte, NC where the security rides around on them. They look as dumb as you think.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Can't Poz the Woz.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

If this were just some average techie I'd hate him for regularly wasting more money than I'll ever see in my life, but I just can't bring myself to hate Woz. :allears:

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Unguided posted:

If this were just some average techie I'd hate him for regularly wasting more money than I'll ever see in my life, but I just can't bring myself to hate Woz. :allears:

He actually earned it and didn't actively try to screw over any person he possibly could in some futile attempt to hoard as much money as humanly possible. Not like that turtle neck wearing jackoff that exploited the work of others and contributed nothing just to amass a huge fortune only to die painfully due to his own stupidity, hated by anyone who was paying attention. The Woz deserves his happiness.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
tbf steve was probably loved by more people than hated him

Kyrie eleison
Jan 26, 2013

by Ralp
i love steve jobs even though he was an rear end in a top hat and woz is kind of a weird nerd. but in a lovable way

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
just thini with all that mon ey woz has he can buy custom made animepillows w/ a special madehole forthe fleshlight

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

woz supremacy

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

imagine 2 guys goin c2c and both are on segways smashin into each other

bonestructure
Sep 25, 2008

by Ralp

Kyrie eleison posted:

i encountered the woz on a segway at a maker faire no joke

I sold Woz a book at Waldenbooks in the Chapel Square Mall in New Haven CT in 1987. I recognized his name when he handed me his credit card and I was all like "Wow! Apple guy! One of the Apple guys, I mean!" and Woz chuckled and said "Yeah, I'm the one who got out, with the money."

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

He was probably outside the restroom with it and was all "I really have to pee but I don't want to leave my Segway outside someone will steal it" and he couldn't get anyone to look after it. It's really a gripping tale I was serious when I said that this should've been the movie they made instead of that Ashton one.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Stick Figure Mafia posted:

He was probably outside the restroom with it and was all "I really have to pee but I don't want to leave my Segway outside someone will steal it" and he couldn't get anyone to look after it. It's really a gripping tale I was serious when I said that this should've been the movie they made instead of that Ashton one.

why not pee while doing donuts on the segway

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

Stick Figure Mafia posted:

whyd the other guy with a segway follow him in though except unless it was for the reasons i said above

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

if you have a segway and you drive/ride whatever it through an area with a lot of people on segways do they end up following you or is it just is the wozniak guy does it

Uncle Salty
Jan 19, 2008
BOYS
Voted 5.
I see Segway tours all over my city and I have never once stopped to think about pissing from one.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
a tour of a segway seems like it would be pretty short but i guess tourists will pay for anything

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Matchbox
Sep 22, 2008

BOP THE STOATS
Woz my piss hole

• Locked thread