Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
I really like the little bugs that blink on warm summer nights

You ok OP?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Fog Tripper posted:

anti (insert GBS's current focus of intense autistic rage) fans are as annoying as atheists.
Just shut the gently caress up about your non belief already. Nobody cares.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

NObodiesGeek posted:

I knew someone who was insane. He thought he was god and that he was the one that created everything. He thought if he wasn't home before the sun went down that earth's gravity would cease to exist and we'd all be flung out into space. He also talked non - stop about wanting to gently caress a girl in the rear end and have poo poo on his dick when he pulled it out and then he wanted to shove his lovely dick into her mouth. If all of that is in the firefly mmo than I agree with you. If not, then I think you might be upset that whatever show you really like doesn't have an mmo.

Lol

I thought this was a serious post until I realized it's the plot of episode 2 of firefly

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Rhymenoserous posted:

is this the thread where I can hop on the train to hate a popular thing? i loving love doing that.

If you miss it don't worry, someone around here is bound to get angry at their tiny penis and make a new one soon, everyone knows the best way to form your identity is by telling everyone what you hate, not what you like

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Who What Now posted:

You know what's even goonier? The fedora-tipping retards that proclaim themselves to be above such petty things as liking or disliking a show.

You're really angry today, maybe chill out a little and relax

Tell us what's wrong?

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Shasta Orange Soda posted:

no, the best way to form your identity is to base it around the same dozen childrens tv shows and movies that every other fat nerd on the internet loves

But I don't watch Star Trek, Firefly of WarHams :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Lowtax posted:

um you mean sprots

I think you mean Sprouts, it was a great BBC show about several bean sprouts at a wizard academy and their misadventures. It was probably the height of all television shows and ran for only 1.5 seasons due to the general populations lack of taste. Loved those Sprouts.

• Locked thread