Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Other Barry
Jun 5, 2012

Dinosaur Gum

Captain Candiru posted:

This map is essentially the same for Chik Fil A, too.

http://www.chick-fil-a.com/Locations/Browse/

excuse me but i think you'll find chick-fil-a in 55 states, including all 7 north carolinas

dave grohl hasn't aged well :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
get some hash browns, some eggs over easy, and some coffee from wafflehouse on a sunday morning, tip the toothless waitress, smile at the black ladies with hats just getting out of church, enjoy the few pleasures the south has to offer

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
you can get a sandwich and have your fries replaced with pancakes at IHOP

ayekappy
Aug 22, 2004

Brie Cheesin'
Seriously though those hashbrowns are good. I live really close to one so I just get them to go and don't tip.

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVIs2DzdFWY

Maguro
Apr 24, 2006

Why is the sun always bullying me?

you irl posted:

get some hash browns, some eggs over easy, and some coffee from wafflehouse on a sunday morning, tip the toothless waitress, smile at the black ladies with hats just getting out of church, enjoy the few pleasures the south has to offer

this guy gets it

Maguro
Apr 24, 2006

Why is the sun always bullying me?

new orleans actually didn't have a waffle house until recently, you had to go into the suburbs to get it like a sucker

Cyks
Mar 17, 2008

The trenches of IT can scar a muppet for life
Waffle House is just a poor persons (read:minorities) version of Cracker Barrel anyways.

Also never order Waffle House to go because that poo poo is inedible after five minutes off the grill top.

Cyberball 2072
Feb 17, 2014

by Lowtax
Stone Cold Steve Austin often talks about the boys eating clean at the Waffle House on his podcast. No one has uploaded any clips to youtube so you'll have to take my word for it. Something about grilled chicken breast, egg whites and steamed hash browns.

I do not eat clean at the waffle house I get a double waffle, side of bacon and cherry coke. You should tip the people at Waffle House as well as possible because cmon, they work in a Waffle House. Also try a hearty Woop! Woop! when you walk in, odds are like like 45-50% or more of the time there's at least 1 Juggalo inside.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Cyks posted:

Waffle House is just a poor persons (read:minorities) version of Cracker Barrel anyways.

Also never order Waffle House to go because that poo poo is inedible after five minutes off the grill top.

Except cracker barrel is garbage and always inedible

Lafarg
Jul 23, 2012

For the ultimate Waffle House experience visit the ones in central Florida next to the truck stops.

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

Blue Train posted:

Except cracker barrel is garbage and always inedible

their turnip greens are ok? and the little pegs in the hole puzzle brings me back to my childhood

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

The OP didn't have this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5-ohUMOTm4

stimulated emission
Apr 25, 2011

D-D-D-D-D-D-DEEPER
what is our stance on huddle house? inquiring minds want to know

Three-Phase
Aug 5, 2006

by zen death robot

system protocol posted:

For the ultimate Waffle House experience visit the ones in central Florida next to the truck stops.

I've gotta go to the Steelyard Commons one in Cleveland at like 3:00 AM on Sunday sometime.

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

stimulated emission posted:

what is our stance on huddle house? inquiring minds want to know
inferior rip-off with a dumb name

Incredulous Dylan
Oct 22, 2004

Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nx21Fv12UDk

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

Waffle House is great if you're drunk, or poor, or it's 3AM or any combo of

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

redshirt posted:

Makes sense to me. If you want to experience the real America you go to places like the Wafflehouse. Not Snooty's Upscale Vegan Joint.

snooty's has great bean burgers tho

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

you irl posted:

their turnip greens are ok? and the little pegs in the hole puzzle brings me back to my childhood

those little puzzles are how i proved indubitably that i am an ig-nor-a-moose

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.

Frostwerks posted:

snooty's has great bean burgers tho

14.99$ fries an extra 5.99$ for Aioli Catsup

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
just go to a steak place order a 36 ounce rib eye and eat it in once sitting, plus all your sides at least 3 drinks and dessert in an hour or less like an american.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
huddle house is basically the same place as waffle house, cracker barrel is for white people hence why it's named cracker barrel.

looking forward to seeing what places you guys recommend to prove you dislike minorities and aren't poor

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Pillow Clerk
Oct 18, 2008
My college friends and I would meet up the waffle house in our area, and it was good times. Found out a couple of years later, its been closed down for health code violations lmao

don't know if this was the reason:

Prettz posted:

at wafflehouse the servers and cooks also do the cleaning

Also:

you irl posted:

actually wafflehouse is really loving good and if you disagree you are an ivory tower elitist yankee carpetbagger

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
I thought all foreign tourists were supposed to go to Rosco's chicken and waffles under direct orders from the state department upon entering the United States.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Tautologicus posted:

I can't believe this guy wants to come to the US and the first thing they want to see is wafflehouse. Wafflehouse is terrible and is also only in terrible areas, like anywhere south of DC :laugh:. I have never seen a wafflehouse anywhere I have lived, aka good places.

just fyi foreign people, this is a wrong opinion

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
lol if you tip in the south

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Bip Roberts posted:

lol if you tip in the south

if you don't tip waitstaff you are officially an rear end in a top hat

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
cops like waffle house, don't hang out with american cops

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

gnarlyhotep posted:

if you don't tip waitstaff you are officially an rear end in a top hat

maybe in the nice parts of the country but who gives a poo poo in the south, it's not like you're coming back

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Bip Roberts posted:

maybe in the nice parts of the country but who gives a poo poo in the south, it's not like you're coming back

well I don't like being a jackass but I guess it works for you so keep on truckin

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
When does the night shift let off there? I hear they got 2fer tuesdays on dishwater blonds.

Cyberball 2072
Feb 17, 2014

by Lowtax

Pththya-lyi posted:

cops like waffle house, don't hang out with american cops

Good tip, back before legal weed I once was eating at an empty Waffle House with half a smoked bowl in my pocket when 2 cruisers worth of cops came in, they didn't smell my drugs but it wasn't a fun 15 minutes eating.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
double waffle light and a double order of hashbrowns scattered, covered and chunked. I hope everyone enjoyed my favorite waffle house order for fatties

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Demon Of The Fall posted:

double waffle light and a double order of hashbrowns scattered, covered and chunked.

spoken like a true gentleman of the waffle house

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

lmao if you look at a menu and don't immediately order the all star and a black coffee as soon as you sit down at the counter

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

gnarlyhotep posted:

spoken like a true gentleman of the waffle house

my breakfast every sunday morning :tipshat:

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
a house made of waffles

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the panacea
May 10, 2008

:10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux:

gently caress yo snitching rear end

~uploads everything on youtube~

wafflehouse is a honeypot to keep down minorities through diabetes and brawling.

• Locked thread