Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Standingstoic
Jan 17, 2007
Out of the blue, beyond any cause you can trace, you'll suddenly realize things are not how you perceived them at all. For some reason, you will no longer be the person you believed you once were.

LvK posted:

super obvious ones, to boot.

They're probably for height, really.

Had the pleasure of meeting Randy Orton a few times after shows in PA because I worked on the arena crew in Wilkes-Barre. I had the goon classic "release the doves" shirt on during one of these occasions and got to explain the whole thing to him, which got a pretty good chuckle out of him. Shortly thereafter, there was that PPV poster with him handling the dove, which I like to think was a result of our encounter, even if it was sheer coincidence.

Also met Stacy Keibler and Booker T at a Smackdown taping prior to the Randy Orton stuff. Both were incredibly nice to everyone working at the arena and went out of their way to do some signing and pictures while they were backstage during the show. Booker also got really frustrated about having to do a taped promo 5 or 6 times because someone kept slamming an office door while it was being taped. On the fourth or so attempt, he gave a pretty amusing "tell me you didn't..." after being told they'd have to do it again because of the door. So, dude was pretty good-natured even when frustrated and frankly, seemed to be having the best time of anyone working that night.

Standingstoic fucked around with this message at 00:43 on Oct 11, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread