Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shine
Feb 26, 2007

No Muscles For The Majority
The Rock is so loving cool.

My girlfriend met Chris Jericho when he was in town for a Fozzy concert and he's apparently the most polite guy in the world.

Mark Henry is legit one of the strongest motherfuckers ever and I am completely in awe of him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shine
Feb 26, 2007

Edge should have ended his career by gingerly lowering himself onto somebody nobody cares about on a show nobody watches, like Randy Savage did.

Shine
Feb 26, 2007

Ryback owns just because of his tweets.

quote:

Everyone tweet me your favorite thing about me. Examples r my great talent, big traps, big arms, raw power, or just cause I'm The Big Guy.

quote:

In the gym doing 20 sets of traps. Big guy Big Traps Big Neck Big Checks Big Arms setting off Fire Alarms. Everybody loves the big guy.

quote:

32 yrs ago on this day a God like Man was born. Speaking full sentences and curling his umbilical cord. Big Guy Big Cake Big Legs Empty Kegs

He's the best.

• Locked thread